Hmm...

Troublesome-Love

 

 
....
 
"I love you, Lee Sungyeol!" you said in your heart with a joyful heart.
 
"Wait! I got a boyfriend," you said suddenly.
 
 
You went to your boyfriend's house.
 
"Whatcha doing there? Wanna come in?" as you meet him at his home's gate.
 
"I just wanna talk to you about something," you said.
 
"OK, what is it?" your boyfriend asked.
 
"Let us just find someone else," you said with your eyes closed.
 
"You want us to seperate? Who? Tell me who's the guy?!" he started to risen his voice.
 
"Please, release me," you said honestly then bowed to him. He just went his house without saying anything.
 
"erted.. Calm ____, calm," you said slowly. The you set your way to your home.
 
 
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
 
"_____!! Morning!" Sungyeol said with a smile on his face as usual as he saw you entered the class.
 
"Morning," you said coldly and went to your seat next to him. Woohyun came closer to Sungyeol's and your seat.
 
"Aah, isn't this day a little bit lonely?" Sungyeol asked you.
 
"Is it?" asked Woohyun.
 
"I'm not talking to you!" he said with a laugh and made Woohyun blushed.
 
"What do you mean?" you said with this look >> (=.=")
 
"I know you just broke up with your BF last night," he said like a wind spreading the hot news.
 
"What?!?! How did you know that?!" you risen from your seat.
 
"That useless guy just spreading the news. No worries, even teacher knew bout this," he said with a smile.
 
"Teacher?! Don't joke around, Yeol!" you said.
 
"No, not the teacher haha! All of our friends knew bout this. That guy just told the news with his awful voice," said 
 
Sungyeol telling the truth.
 
"Wh- Whaa-??" which made you confused a bit.
 
"Woohyun, I'm confused! Don't you feel sad?" Sungyeol asked him.
 
"I do," said Woohyun then both of them started to cry without tears and made the sound of cries.
 
 
You felt so angry then wanted to go out meet some friends but Sungyeol stopped your way. He was then showing you something.
 
 
 
"____, cry on my arm. 1000 won per cry," he said.
 
 
"What?? You want 1000 won?!" you said angrily.
 
"Then 500 won," Sungyeol said to you.
 
"What do you mean by that?" you asked him.
 
"100 won!" he said joyfully.
 
"No no, I don't need that," you said confidently.
 
"Someday, you'll need it," Sungyeol said confidently.
 
"Maybe you need it someday, I guess haha!" you said with an evil laugh which made him stares away.
 
"_____!" your friends calling you and made you got away from him.
 
 
LATER AFTER THAT
 
 
"Sungyeol...," you said slowly as the teacher was trying to explain what he wrote on the board.
 
"Yahh, Sungyeol," you said slowly and made him looked at you and stopped hearing the music.
 
"Emm?" he said. 
 
"He's so  cute!" you said in your heart.
 
"Do you like someone?" you asked him.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
WORDS from Kuki ::
 
Waah,, i'm busy ><" I'll update if i got time, just keep in touch with my story! I'll promise you next week for another chapter ^^
 
How will the next story will be? You can give me an idea~ ^^
 
Pls Comment & Subscribe~