The 5

Troublesome-Love

 

A FEW WEEKS AFTER THAT DAY!
 
 
You and your friends talk and laugh and the happiness stopped when your Chemistry teacher stopped by and talked to you.
 
"____! You still haven't submit your note book to me. Submit it as soon as possible, alright?" said the teacher.
 
"oh? OK, I'll submit it to you~" you said energically.
 
"You still haven't submit it yet?" asked Sohee.
 
"Yeah, because its all in my locker. I guess," you said. You went to your locker if the note book was there. But you didn't manage to find it.
 
[OMG! My ex-boyfriend lend the book!! I'll be dead] you said by yourself with a horrible feeling. You went to his class and hoping that he'll gives you a co-operation.
 
"Aa... You still had my Chemistry note book? That one that you lend from me last time," you said to him nicely.
 
"Aah, that book. I don't have it. Is that all you want to ask? OK, bye," he said straight away as you asked him nicely and he went back into his class back with a cold look plus without looking back at you. You felt humiliated. You just stood in front of the class.
 
[I'm so pissed of! That guy!] you said by yourself.
 
"Poor you...," said one voice. You looked at the owner of the voice.
 
"You feel humiliated?" he asked you with an evil smirk. You nodded and looked down.
 
[Stupid ex-boyfriend] you said in your heart. You were still look down. Sungyeol watched you for a second and went to the class before you.
 
"Hey class!! You know this news?? _____ just...," he said loudly.
 
"I WANT TO KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!!" you said as Sungyeol just wanted to tell everyone about your humiliated moment.
 
"It's OK, _____. Calm down," said both of your best buddy.
 
"Still mad?" asked Sungyeol with his smiles.
 
"No," you said.
 
"Then?" he asked you.
 
"Nothing," you said with a little bit of depressed.
 
"Aah, that jerk would never helped you," he said.
 
"You never had an ex or girlfriend," you said making you make an evil smile.
 
"Hmph! What made you wanted to meet with him?" he asked. You let out a deep breathe.
 
"My Chemistry book," you said.
 
"He didn't want to give me back, I mean never will gave it back to me," you said with a depressed feeling.
 
"So, what you gonna do now?" Sungyeol asked like he's in trouble too.
 
"Em?? I don't know. Planning for it," you said and gave him a smile.
 
"Why with that ugly smile?" he said and then laugh. You just gave him with this look >> (=.=) and said,
 
"OK. OK,". You went to your chair to sit. He watched you.
 
[This girl had no feeling of terrify because she's already in trouble. Weird, haha] Sungyeol said by himself.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Message from Kuki :
 
Ta-Da! 2 Chapters for yah~
Hm.. I wanna watched Speedy Scandal ><"
 
Keep on Commenting & Subscibing~