4

Troublesome-Love

 

Sungyeol gave you this look >> (=.=)
 
"Do you?" you asked him with a bling eyes.
 
"Aigoo.. OK OK, I love my parents and my dog," Sungyeol said then looked to the side that made you fall for his cool pose.
 
"Babo!" you said suddenly
 
"You asked about girls?" he asked you like a dumb person.
 
"Yeah, you silly," you said straight to the point.
 
"Hm.. Non??" he said. Sungyeol and you just realize that the teacher already leave the class.
 
"OK! Lets play, who loose go buy candy outside the school,"you challenge him. But God of luck standing beside you which made you won the challenge.
 
"Not fair!" he said doesn't like loosing to you.
 
"Just accept the fact, idiot!" you said making his tense increase. He stood up from his chair and grabbed your arms.
 
"Let us buy the candy together," he  said begging you.
 
"No way dude," you said with an evil smile.
 
"Please...," he said with a sparkly eyes.
 
"Eeh! Hands off, Lee Sungyeol," you said
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sungyeol went back to school from buying some candy outside the school and wanted to meet with you,
 
"You, kid!" the discipline teacher, Mr Park, made Sungyeol stopped with a schock and frightened face.
 
"Go Ara...," he said with a low voice.
 
"Sungyeol..," you said slowly but your friends, Hyelim and Sohee heard what you said.
 
"Wow, he got busted," said Hyelim.
 
"Poor Sungyeol," said Sohee.
 
"Aaw, my candy," you said.
 
"Yahh, Sungyeol got caught the discipline teacher. All you think is still about your candy got caught too?? Aiyaa..," said Hyelim.
 
"You kid, lets go!" the discipline teacher said. You kinda feel pity for him because its your fault.
 
"Just let him go, Mr. Park," said one of your beatiful sunbae,Yoona
 
"Hmm?? Let go??" said the discipline teacher.
 
"He's new here, so just forgive him," said Yoona with a wonderful smile.
 
"Woah, its a drama," said Sohee.
 
"OK, OK. I'll let him go," said Mr Park.
 
"Wuuu.. Thanks unnie," said Sungyeol with a bow to Yoona.
 
"Alright, don't ever do that again alright?" said Yoona made Sungyeol's heart beats so fast.
 
"He's cute," said one of Yoona's friend. Sungyeol blushes and meet up with you.
 
"Here," said Sungyeol gave you a plastic of candy.
 
"Just fall in love with our sunbaenim?" you said with an evil smirk.
 
"Wh- What are you talking about?!" he blushes.
 
"Your nose bleeding," you said straightly made Hyelim and Sohee wanted to laugh so hard.
 
"It's not, jerk. Shut up," he said and leave.
 
[Aah! That jerk ____! That girl always bullied me a lot, how does she know that I just fall for Yoona sunbae??] said Sungyeol in his heart.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Message from Kuki :
 
Aaa!! Sorry for breaking my promise but last time, my Internet couldn't be used for last Saturday and Sunday so I can't update it
Huuu,, sorry :'(
Now, Yoona [just a fanfic Yoona] make an appeareance~