Epilogue

Seafoam [ONESHOT]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdtfTcyKLvk

-------------

She sighed.

“Oh come on~ why are you still feeling nervous? It’s YOUR DAY!” Xiumin smiled and pinched her cheeks.

“Oppa!! That hurts!” she whined, he chuckled and patted her veiled hair, “Be calm and just smile. Jongdae loves it when you smile,” he grinned.

She blushed a little but then smiled, “Good~” he smiled and then hug her.

“Oppa… Don’t let him went into here okay? I really really want to surprise him,” she smiled cutely and batted her eyelashes to Xiumin.

“Don’t worry!! I already told Baekhyun and Sehun outside~” he held his thumbs out.

 

He sighed.

“Yah! Let me meet my bride!!” Chen insisted while trying to get past Sehun and Baekhyun who blocked the door.

“You can’t Hyung! Minseok Hyung told me you can’t meet her until the ceremony starts!” Sehun crossed his arms, Baekhyun nodded.

He sighed and leaned on the wall, suddenly Kris and Kyungsoo appeared from the end of the hall.

“Your precious tuxedo will wrinkle if you do that…” he pulled him and smirked, Jongdae laughed softly and then meet eyes with Kyungsoo.

“Yaah where’s Luhan? I thought that we will do that today?” Kyungsoo looked around, Baekhyun shook his head and so does Sehun.

“He’s on the way right now,” Chen checked his watch, it’s 15 minutes before the ceremony starts and suddenly he feel nervous.

Kris laughed as he saw Chen’s nervous face, “Hey don’t be nervous man! It’s your day after all!!” he hit his back, Chen just laughed.

Suddenly the organizer pops out and tells Chen to get ready to the room because there’s some arrangement to do before the ceremony.

“Yaah Kim Jongdae!” Kyungsoo shouted just before Chen go, he turns around and tilted his head.

“What?”

“Hanin looks so gorgeous in the wedding dress…” he smirked but then laughed, “Don’t worry~” he patted his shoulder.

“Aiiish!” he playfully punched his stomach but then laughed.

 

Chen stood in front of the altar with a pounded heart, he keeps inhale and exhale while trying to calm himself down.

Kris, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stood beside him with an assuring smile. It’s their job as his bestman of course, but it’s still can’t calm him down.

Lay start to play the piano, ‘Here Comes the Bride’ is audible throughout the room as he looked in anticipation to the door’s direction.

He holds his breath when she entered the room.

The other guest turned around to see her gracefully walked along the aisle with her right hand hooked into her father’s arm and another one holding the bouquet.

He smiled when her father gave her arms to him while trying not to cry.

“Please watch my daughter…” Chen smiled and nodded with confidence.

“I will Mr. Lee…”

She stood beside him on the altar, the pastor smiled and looked at them.

“You can start the vow,” Chen took her hands and took a deep breath.

 

He gazed into her eyes and smiled, “I, Kim Jongdae, take you, Lee Hanin, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life,”

 

She looked into his eyes and opened , “I, Lee Hanin, take you, Kim Jongdae, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life,”

 

“Now I officially announce you as husband and wife.” The pastor smiled, “And you may kiss the bride.” Chen lifted her veil carefully as it going to break with only touch and smiled, he cupped her face and kissed her lips softly. She slung her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The guest clapped and cheered. Hanin’s mother wiped the tears from her eyes and also her father did that too.

 

He pulled out from the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist, he leaned his forehead into hers and smiled. “You know… I’m very grateful to have you…”

She laughed softly and gave his lips a soft peck, “Me too Kim Jongdae… Me too…”

Suddenly he swept her bridal style and walked down the aisle.

She squealed and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck for support, their friends throw the flower petals as they walked and shouting congratulations and also took a picture.

 

Girls crowded bellow the low balcony as they waited for Hanin to throw the wedding bouquet, the boys just stood uninterested in the back while shaking their head, “I don’t get girls, why they’re so excited just for a bouquet of flowers?” Baekhyun sighed, Hanin turned around and threw the bouquet.

It landed on one of her bridesmaid, Choi Aira’s, hand. She squealed in happiness and quickly hugged her boyfriend.

 

“It’s garter time!!” Aira and Seolrae –the other bridesmaid- sat her on a chair, she looked around in confuse but then blushed when Chen kneeling down in front of her.

“What?! Oh no.” she blushed and covered her face, he looked into her softly and said, “It’s okay if you don’t want to do this…”

“STOP TALKING AND JUST DO IT!!” Sehun and Baekhyun yelled, he glared at them but then looked back at her.

“Well… Do you want to do it?” she asked, he chuckled and nodded.

“No time for lovey dovey and just DO IT!!” Sehun and Baekhyun shouted again.

He got up and about to beat them up when she grabbed his hand, “Okay okay just do it quick!”

“Really?” his eyes brightened and she shyly nodded.

He kneeled back on one knee and went under her dress. She blushed when she felt his teeth grazing her tight lightly, he slid the garter off her leg and came out.

He flung it and it landed on Kyungsoo’s arm.

His eyes widened (O_O) and also the others, Sehun punched his arms and grinned, “You’re so lucky Hyung!”

 

 

Hanin laughed with her friends when suddenly Kyungsoo, Luhan and Baekhyun walked to the stage with microphone in hands.
“Ehm…” Luhan cleared his throat and the murmured fell down, he smiled and bowed, “Hello~ we’re going to sing a song for the new couple, Kim Jongdae and also KIM Hanin… So here it is,”

Lay started to play the piano again, they sing and Hanin gasped as she recognized the song.

Suddenly they stopped, she tilted her head in confusedly but then her eyes widened as Chen appeared and sing his part.

 

I will not let those harms get near you
I will protect you forever
I will block the intense wind for you
as your guardian
You will always have me
even if the entire world is indifferent
Whenever you suffer and are wronged
I will wipe away your tears

 

She smiled softly as he hugged her, the song ended and change into a slow tempo song, he led her to the middle of the room and they started to dance.

“Hello Mrs. Kim~” he teased, she laughed, “Then hello Mr. Kim~”

“Why do you have to sing that song?” she asked, “Why? You didn’t like it?” he looked at her with a hurt expression.

She chuckled and kissed his cheek, “Nooo~ it’s just… That song reminds me of the first time we met at the school’s festival…” she blushed.

He laughed softly, “Yeah… It’s Luhan’s idea though, you should thanked him,”

Suddenly Chen felt someone tapped his shoulder, they looked up to see Kyungsoo.

“Can I dance with Mrs. Kim?” he grinned, she catch that tone from him and rolled her eyes. Chen laughed and nodded, “But don’t do anything more than dance!”

 

“I’m mad right now~” she puffed her cheeks, he laughed, “Why?”

“My closest cousin already promised to be one of my bridesmaids but suddenly she chooses Italy over my wedding!!”

 “Maybe it’s an important trip and she have to go? I bet she felt sorry that she can’t make it here…” he spun her around and wrapped his arms around her hips again.

“Yeah but…”

“Let’s just talk anything else…” he trailed, “Like how beautiful you are tonight?” he winked.

She laughed, “Oppa~ Stop it!”

“Yeah I should…” he laughed, “For your info, Jongdae kept glaring this way…”

He spun her for the last time and quickly kissed her cheek.

“Thank you for the dance,” he bowed courtes-ly and walked away.

 

“Tired?” she asked as she massaged his arms lightly, “No… No at all,” he turned around and hugged her.

“If you’re tired we can go back to our room right now…” she giggled as she showed him the hotel room’s key, his eyes widened but then he smirked.

“You’re so eager for this night huh baby?”

She blushed and shook her head furiously, “Nooooooooo! I didn’t mean that~”

He laughed and kissed her forehead, “I’m kidding…” she pouted and buried her face into his chest.

“Hanin aaah…”

“Hmmm?”

“I love you…” he looked at her and kissed her lips softly.

“I love you too Jongdae aah…”

---------

so this is officially ended my [Seafoam] story ;AAAA; *creys into chen's chest*

thank you for all of the subscribers, commenters, and also the readers who read it <3 you guys rock! kkkk

and for those who worried about Kyungsoo don't worry because there'll be a story related to this ;)

there are hints in this though kkkk

so once again thank you and see you in the next story ;D

 

note : for you who didn't know what garter is, it's a part of the underwear and you wear it on your thighs! :3 this is the picture!