The meeting.

Marrying you ^_^

BARO POV

 

What was she doing back there anyway? Is she following me? *Aissshh. I even got to spend 1,000,000 won for her compensation. I felt pity when I saw her being scolded by that other girl.

 

I went home for I was getting bored waiting for this girl whom I'm going to marry with. It was almost an hour and she didn't even came. 

 

I went into my room and kept thinking about the girl I'm going to marry. I wanna know if what she looks like and what she is. I tried to remember what she looks like when we were younger. I only remembered the time we used to play together back then. And the other memories are so blur that i can't see what happened next after that time. 

 

While i was at my room changing, I saw a familiar photo album inside my closet. It somehow kinda reminded me this was important so i tried to open and see what's inside.

 

I opened it and saw a lot of pictures of me when i was young... then at the back portion of the photo album i saw that girl's picture but it was a past picture of her.

 

"why does the girl reminds me of someone I just me?" I was wondering why it looks familiar. 

 

My dad just came back home and he wondered why i was here.

 

"why are you here? I thought you were at the cafe by now" My dad asked me

"Yeah dad,but the girl didn't showed up" I answered him

"You're uncle told me she was there waiting for you. You didn't saw her?" *what she was right there all along?

"Wait, she was there already waiting for me?"  I didn't get the chance to meet her.

"yeah but i think she had left already. So we've decided along with your uncle Minyo that you two should meet later at dinner time" Okay so i'm still going to meet her later. This is my chance to decide later whether i'm going to or not.

"Okay dad. I'll be ready later" 

 

 

MI JOO POV

 

Da-dump...da-dump...da-dump... my heart keeps beating fast as i still remembered what happened this afternoon. I've changed my mind, I'm not going to marry this Sunwoo guy. I think i should pursue my love to Baro. 

 

Suddenly my dad left me a message.

 

"Mi joo-ya, tonight you're going to have dinner with Sunwoo at Trattoria Resto at 7 pm. Please be on time."

Since i'm going to meet him tonight... maybe i should tell him that we should cancel this marriage thing. Better be ready later.

 

 

 

It's almost 7 pm and I was at the Trattoria Resto. Well I was first to came in so I got nervous. I was at the near table near the glass window. Looking outside the Resto a familiar guy going in the entrance.

 

"Oh my God it's Baro!!! He should'nt see me like this!"  I panicked.

I felt anxious on how i looked today. Well i wore make up and a dress which made me look mature and chic. And the look makes me look different. 

 

"He's going this way! Better hide!" I panicked and instead of running away I just hid my face with a fan.

 

Thank God he just passed through me. I thought he saw me but good thing he didn't even recognized me.

 

At the moment of waiting someone called me.

 

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered but a familiar voice was talking to me.

"Hi, I'm Sunwoo. And I'm already here in the Resto. I was wondering where are you sitting right now because i'm kinda lost here"

Oh my God it's Sunwoo! I was nervous and looked around to see him but i think he was at the other side of the Resto. So i tried to teach him the directions where i'm sitting at.

"Ummm are you close yet? I'm here near the fountain area." Still waiting for him at our table.

 

Suddenly I saw Baro coming on my way again. I think he's looking for someone too. I just hid my face with the fan i was holding.

 

"Umm sunwoo, where are you now? Maybe I should go to where are you standing right now."  

"No, stay there. I'm already near."

 

Then the Sunwoo guy appeared infront of me. And that Sunwoo guy turned out to be unexpected.

 

"Hey, Are you the girl whom i should be meeting right now? By the way I'm Cha Sun woo."

 

No way! Cha Sun Woo is Baro!!!?!!! Don't tell me this is a dream?! I still hid my face with the fan i was holding.

 

"Hi, I'm... I'm..." I awkwardly reached my hand to him.

He was just staring at me. I dropped the fan off my face and just faced to him to introduce myself.

"I'm Han Mi Joo" 

 

Well this was too sudden. I never expected that my soon to be husband was going to be Baro. I think I'm going to faint after this night.

 

"Ermmm... could you excuse me for a second?" He excused himself and left.

 

 

BARO POV

 

Please tell me this is just only a nightmare?! Why her!? Why?!!! I was at the restroom talking to myself. I think I know what is my decision now. I think i should decline this marriage. I gathered my courage up and went back to our table.

 

"Mi joo." I called her name.

"What?" She shyly answers back

"I think this thing between us won't work out. We are still young and in fact we're not yet ready for this kind of commitment. so i'm guessing we should ask our dads to cancel this marriage thing." I told her.

"I think so. Since we're not yet ready fdor this. We could do something to cancet it." She agreed.

"Okay let's just act that this night didn't work out and let it be our secret among us. okay?" I looked at her while she was just silent all the time.

"Sure." 

 

That night after the dinner... we went separate ways going home. I even asked her if i could drive her home but she didn't even aswered me back. She just left me without saying goodbye.

 

I hope this marriage thing would not happen. please let it be!

 

 

 

 

How was the story so far?

 

^^