Why marry?

Marrying you ^_^

BARO POV

 

Me and the rest of the B1A3 gang held an audition event in our school auditorium. We were still waiting for new students to come and join.

 

We were waiting like hell. 

"there's no one signing up!" whined Sandeul who's been crazy for 2 hours waiting.

"It's because all freshmen had an early dismissal break today." Jinyoung yawned.

"Sigh, this isn't working guys...lets just leave for today. maybe there'll be students coming here tomorrow." I grabbed and packed our stuff to leave until...

 

"I want to sign up!!!" A guy raising his hand from the auditorium entrance.

"Isn't that the guy familiar?" Sandeul scratching his head and remembered him.

"Oh yeah, his the guy whom the girl saved from the cafeteria." Jinyoung included.

"Oh yeah, he seems be the only one left here in the campus." *Well atleast someone did come at the moment.

"Welcome. Ermmm we were just about to leave but we can still hold an audition for you." CNU welcomed him 

"Really?! whoahhh..." The guy was excited and happy that he had came at the time.

"Ok, well, i heard that all freshmen had their earlydismissal. so why is it you're still here?" I asked him

"Oh btw, i got bored and came back to school since my friend went somewhere else. soo this is the only place i could stay for a while and... hmmmm i saw your poster at the auditorium... and gladly i came just in time." He smiles nonstop.

"Ok then show us what've you got." I summoned him.

 

That moment we were shocked. He danced our trademark dance, the sprout dance and his hips killed us. That was some performance. We were astonished and congratulated him.

 

"Whoahhh, that was some hips...You're in!" Jinyoung hugged him and welcomed him to the group.

"Now you're our maknae!!! And you'll be able to come and join us everyday. except for our classes." Sandeul shooked hands with him.

"hmmm... you seem a pretty nice kid. Welcome to our group and if you need help just come to us in our hideout, ok?" CNU also hugged him.

"Thank you thank you!" He  thanked us.

"By the way what's your name?" 

"Gongchan."

"Whoahh You look cute Gongchan!" Sandeul pinched his cheek.

"By the way, what's your relation with the girl you're with a while ago?" Out of the blue, i asked him.

"She's my bestfriend." He proudly told us.

"Whoahhh, your lucky to have her as your friend. can you introduce her to me?" Naughty Sandeul is at it again.

"Sandeul..." I glared at him

"Ehh... Mianhe." He went silent

 "okay. okay from now on you should stay away from your bestfriend." I'm sorry but it's the only thing i could say at the moment

"Wae? i can't do that" Gongchan refused.

"Wae baro? It's his bestfriend." Jinyoung also joined 

"It's for the group to be safe." I just wanted to be in peace.

"But, she's not that dangerous. she's just protective." Gongchan reasoned out

"Baro... you don't need to let him stay away from her. Let's just accept him and his bestfriend. I know that were going to be safe."

Jinyoung begged me.

"Arasso. as long that girl wont let hurt any one of us." i gave up and accepted it.

"kansamnidaaa!" He bowed down and left like a the happiest child in the campus.

 

We all went home after that moment. I came into my room and saw something inthe bed. 

 

"Dad, what is this?" I picked up a box from the bed.

"That is a gift from your grandfather to me" Okay another storytelling from his old times again.

"Yeah yeah yeah. then why is it in my room. Do you wish it to give it to me?" I tried to open the box to see what is inside.

"Well it is special. so i want you to have it." 

"Yah.. yah.. dad. this is a wedding ring. what do you mean i should keep it?! this is outrageous and sentimental!" Shocked when i saw the 2 diamond rings on the box.

"I know.. i know.. that's why i wnat you to have it because i know you'll gonna keep it safe." My dad smiled at me weirdly

"Dad, you're weird. I know there is something up. What do you want?" I crossed my arms and witing for him to talk.

"Okay you got me. Well I've been wanting you tell this but... Son.. I want you to marry my comrade's daughter."  *Am i just hearing right? Marry?

"Marry, dad have you lost you're senses? I'm still 21! I'm still a young! And i don't even know the girl!" I refused.

"You'll meet her. She's in the same university as you."

 

What the she's in the same university as me?! 

 

"Dad, tell me her name. Who is this girl you want me to marry." I curiously want to know.

"Her name... you're going to know it until you met her." He smiled and left me.

 

Who is she anyways? ugh