Who is this Sunwoo guy? I can't marry him! I'm not ready!

Marrying you ^_^

BARO POV

 

"Yahhhh, what's wrong with you Baro?!" Sandeul took my bonnet and hid it in his back.

"Hey, Give it back!" Trying to avoid the question and trying to take back my bonnet.

"Well...it's just that i don't like that girl." Then i said it.

"Hwaaat?! You just hate her? that's all? because she can do stunts well and fight?" 

"You know that I hate girls like that. Who doesn't know how to act one." I crossed my arms

"Well, then she was doing a great thing out there. She's awesome. She evn saved her friend from that bully." This guy really opposes to what I say.

"I know she did it to save her friend but the fact that this is a school, there shouldn't be any chaos happening." Very Well Said like a hall monitor would say.

 Sandeul threw back my bonnet.

"Arasso, arasso... Mr. Hall Monitor."

Well good thing he understood me.

 

We left the cafeteria and moved into our B1A3 hideout. 

 

"Hey guys, we should add a member to our group since were lacking one." Jinyoung suggested.

"Yeah we should, since we were going to form a boy group." Sandeul added.

"I think it is a good idea." CNU agreed also.

"Well since its majority, i can't help it but agree." I approved 

 

The four of us planned and made some preparations for it.

 

 

MI JOO POV

 

I left school with Gongchan since our first day wasn't really good at all.

 

"Are you okay?" Gongchan held my hand.

"I'm okay. Well Baro might be turned off by me right now. And i have no chance to even date him." I frowned like a baby.

"That's okay, there's thousands of guys out there." *There's no guy who could replace Baro.

"No, I don't think my feelings would change for now." 

 

Suddenly my phone rang.

 

ring ring ring ring....

 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Mi joo-yahh, Do you still have classes?

"Appa, I'm here with Gongchan right now. And I just left school. Wae?"

"I want you to go home and dress something nice. And when you're finish go here the company were I work at. I want you to meet someone"

"Arasso, okay see you there."

 

"Is that ajushii?" 

"Yeah, I'm sorry Gongchan. I have to leave you here. Need to go home. Bye"

 

I left Gongchan and went home. I prepared the fanciest clothes that I hsould wear and change into it. Well I hurried and went to the place where my father worked at. It is one of the top companies in Korea. 

 

"Appa!" I waved at him.

"Mi-joo. you're here. By the way I want you to meet someone"

"Who?" I was really curious who the person was.

"My old friend"

 

My dad introduced me to his old friend.

 

"This is Mi joo. My only daughter. Remember her? She always plays with your son Sunwoo back then."

"Oh yeah. Hello Mi joo. Remember me. I'm Cha Sun yoo, I'm your father's friend adn you always play with my little Sunwoo when you were young."

"Ahh,,,, Sunwoo, well I do have little memories about him but i do still remember you and him." I smiled.

Why do I get this feeling that he looks like someone I know? Hmmm...

"My son, Sunwoo is studying at the same university as yours. I don't know if you have met him but i'm sure you'll meet him.  these days" 

Ehhhhh.. his son is also studying in the university... maybe i have passed through him in the hallways or maybe i just can't notice him.

"You know, why I want you to meet here?" 

"No, I'm not sure why I am here anyways. My dad told me he's just going to introduce me to you."

"Well there is something else."

*Why do i sense something suspicious about what he's going to say? Well he's going to say it now.

"I want you to marry Sunwoo."

"MWOOOO?!" My jaw just opened.

"Yes, you heard me right. You are going to marry my son. You know your dad and i have planned this a long time ago. and I want you to be the only wife that my son could have." *This is just crazy.

"But but I'm still 18."

"No worries. 18 is the legal age to marry" *DAD! I'm not yet ready!

"But im not yet ready!" whining like a kid

"Maybe, when you'll meet him. You would change your mind." Sunyoo-ajushii encouraged me to think about it.

 

Well this is not right. Marrying in a young age is not a very good news. I'm really going crazy about it! I want to be free!!!!

 

 

 

 

Well, what can you say guys?

Hope you enjoyed it. ^^

 

keep the comments coming :D