What do you Mean I can't Live at the Dorm ?!

Love at Last. ♥

____'s POV:

After I finished talking to Eunji, I quickly rushed over to the SM Building where we would be meeting with everyone. We were going to look at our new dorms. Hopefully nothing bad will happen. . . Plus I'm pretty sure I'm still on time. . .

"Hey ____! Need a ride?" I heard someone shout at me while I ran on the side walk.

"Soohyun?" I questioned before he appeared next to me on a bike.

"Yup, that's me. Want to hop on?" He asked before patting the space behind him.

I clearly looked bewildered causing him to laugh, "You know in the animes how the girl sits behind the guy while he paddles? Yeah, like that, now hop on or else we'll both be late," he said before handing me a helmet.

I sighed, before complying and sitting down behind him. "No funny business okay?" I stated before wrapping my arms around his waist awkwardly.

"Of course ____. Of course," Soohyun said with a chuckled before lurching forward on his bike at full speed.

"You might want to hold on tighter!" he shouted to me while I clung to him for my dear life.

After almost hitting three pedestrians, and getting yelled at by a few car drivers, we finally made it in one piece to the SM Building.

I tried to hop off Soohyun's bike quickly, but almost tripped in the process, causing me to bump into Jaehwa, who was standing in front of me.

"Woah ____. I know I'm good looking, but all of this," he said before gesturing to his body, before continuing, "is for the future fans," he said with a small chuckle.

"You mean future GIRL fans, right?" I said with a smirk while trying to regain composure.

"Sure ____," Jaehwa replied with a smile, before turning to greet our new manager who was running towards us.

He looked flustered and slightly red in the face, "Hi guys, sorry I'm late. . . It seems you're all here," he said before looking each of us up and down.

"Your fashion sense could use some work, but that's what we're here for, right?" he said with a smile, as if he were trying to crack a joke.

We all laughed quietly before Soohyun spoke up, "Are we heading to our new dorm now?" he asked impatiently, causing Jaehwa and me to elbow him.

"Ouch..." he muttered under his breath while glaring at both of us.

"Actually there's a little problem. . . " he said while scratching his head.

"What happened?" Yunhee said suddenly, drawing our attention to her. I didn't even know she was here. . . Next to Yunhee I noticed Minyoung leaning against a wall under the shade of a tree. His eyes were closed, but he was clearly alert.

"One of the employees fell asleep while smoking, causing a bed sheet to ignite into a flame. . ." he said while looking at us. "That employee was preparing your new dorm rooms," he said after a moment of silence.

I felt my heart sink, and my excitement disappear, I quickly pushed all negative thoughts out of my mind before looking up at all the other members. Jaehwa was scratching his head while he talked to the manager. He definitely is a leader. . . I glanced at Minyoung, who looked as emotionless as ever. He does a good job of hiding his feelings. . . I heard a sniff behind me; - seeing that it belonged to Yunhee.

I went towards her and patted her shoulder, I'm not exactly sure why she's crying, but she's nice. . . "Are you okay Yunhee?" I asked with a gentle smile. At least I hope that was a gentle smile....

She nodded before reaching into to her pocket, and then wiping hear tears away instead. I quickly handed her a spare tissue that I kept in my bag. "Thanks ____. . ." she said before attempting to smile. I nodded before looking at Soohyun who was casually joking around with Minyoung.

"Just in case you don't remember me, I'm Sihyun, your new manager. I'll be guiding you all from now on!" he said before digging through his huge handbag, and pulling out papers. "Here are your schedules for training and class, which starts in one week! Please say at your current residence until we decide otherwise," Sihyun shouted towards us while frantically running around and handing us our schedules. He sounded cool and collected over the phone, but in reality he's pretty . . . jumpy, maybe energetic is a better word. I smiled before thanking him, and then waving goodbye to everyone. Guess I should tell Super Junior that I'll be staying with them for awhile longer. . .

While I was looking at my schedule, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Wonder who's texting me. . . ? I looked at the screen on my cell phone and felt my heart skip a beat. After a few weeks that felt like months, I finally had gotten a text message from my brother. I smiled widely while reading his short, but sincere message.

____. Sorry I haven't contacted you in awhile. . . There's a lot going on where I am right now. I can't tell you anything, and as soon as you get this, I'll be deleting your number from my contact list, and breaking this cell phone. Never know what might happen to you. . . Hopefully you're okay; - those boys are treating you nicely right? When I come back I'll teach them a lesson if they aren't. I know I never say this. . . but I do miss you. We'll be apart for awhile longer, but stay strong okay. . . ? -Seo-woo

I felt a few tears spring to my eyes. After what seemed like years, Seo-woo finally contacted me telling me that he was okay. . .! He's alive. Seo-woo. He's alive. . . !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone still Reading ^-^ ♥ I really wish I could thank you Somehow for sticking around this Long. Even you Silent Readers :D ♥. I Know Your Out There. Silently Reading. ^-^ ♥. Ahh. I Have to apologize for the VERY LATE chapter. I wasn't very smart and sprained my wrist. It makes typing rather Difficult xD;;; . So. To make up for the time lost. Be prepared for an Extra Long Suju x You Chapter with lots of Cute Fluffy moments with a Majority of the Members ;{D !!! I might have to make a part two ;-; . I'm starting it right after I publish this chapter ^-^ .

Author's Thankies~

SHINeeLoveForever: HHHAAAAYYYY KPOP BUUUDDDEEEHHHH !!!!!!!! Yeah D'; . More about her will come in the next few chapters ^-^ !~ Hopefully it'll be. . . Happier x'D .  Hahahahahahaa xDDD If only she Could xD !~

Lee_Min_Young: I thought of a few twists ^-^ ~ Heehee the first one was put into this chapter =]. Looks like you'll be staying with Super Junior longer ! I've been thinking about the Sequel idea, and I don't think I'll write it :3. I'll just add some trainee parts with -------------------------------. Wait. I Shouldn't tell you that xDD. But don't worry ;{D. There shall be plenty of Suju :D ! Right after this Chapter ouo;;; . Thank you SO much for still Reading and Commenting :DDDDD ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Well, that'll be introduced soon enough ^-^ !~