Just because I'm a sadist and we all know it.

EXTRAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re wet.”

Heechul stared at Kibum with a confused and slightly worried look on his face, as the younger was standing in the doorway to the living room with water dripping off his body.

“I know,” Kibum replied, wiping the wet hair out of his face. He seemed so relaxed and carefree, as if it was the most normal thing in the world to be drenched in water.

Heechul sighed and set his laptop aside, ignoring the work that needed to be finished for the store. Standing up, he walked over to Kibum and placed his hands on Kibum’s shoulders, pushing him the few steps down the hall to the bathroom. Opening the closet, he pulled out a large towel and tossed it atop Kibum’s head and began to dry him off.

“Why are you wet?” Heechul asked. He didn’t ask why Kibum wasn’t wearing a jacket when it was in the middle of the winter.

“I fell into the river,” Kibum answered him, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“What were you doing by the river, Kibum? You know you aren’t supposed to be over there, especially alone,” Heechul reminded him sternly, nudging Kibum out the door and towards the stairs so he could get some fresh, dry clothes on.

“I wasn’t alone,” Kibum replied, heading up the stairs. From behind, Heechul eyed him warily and followed him into the bedroom, flipping on the lights as they entered.

“Who were you with, then?” He asked cautiously, perching on the edge of the bed as Kibum stripped and opened the dresser drawer. There was a lengthy pause as Kibum got dressed, but once he was done he stood in front of his mirror and just stared blankly, so Heechul pressed on. “Kibum? I asked who you were with.”

Kibum turned his head and looked at Heechul with an eerie emptiness that sent a chill down Heechul’s spine. It was as if Kib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter