Lost

EXTRAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop it! Let go of me!” Kibum yelled thrashing his body around wildly.

“Shut up you little ! God you are so annoying!” Yanhwa exclaimed, jabbing Kibum in the ribs with his fist. Kibum in a gasp of pain and winched, at the ache that was now throbbing at his side.

“Why are you doing this? I didn’t say anything,” Kibum said miserably, finally giving up. Yanhwa was much stronger than him, he knew that he couldn’t get away. When he looked up he saw that they were at the church that he’d just left a little while ago with that man Siwon. Maybe he’ll show up? Yeah, maybe he wanted to come back here one more time! He’d save me, right?

“Just for the hell of it really, but mostly because those dumb s you call parents still didn’t pay me the money they owed me. So now I’m pissed and I’m taking it out on you,” Yanhwa said with a chuckle, tossing Kibum onto one of the benches. He saw Kibum glance towards the door and knew the boy was contemplating running away.

“Don’t even think about it, boy. I’ll shoot you,” He told him, lifting his jacket a bit to show a gun on his belt. Kibum whimpered slightly and nodded obediently hoping that if he obeyed then Yanhwa wouldn’t kill him.

“What are you going to do to me?” Kibum asked meekly, too scared to even think about the endless possibilities of how this day would end. Yanhwa chuckled and pulled something out of the bag that he had with him and showed it to Kibum; it was an injection needle.

“See this, Kibum? It’s heroin. You know, really, I’m doing you a favor,” Yanhwa informed him, rolling up Kibum’s sleeve and pulling his arm out.

“Yeah?” Kibum replied, glaring at him with hard eyes.

“Well I know you’re a messed up kid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter