Meeting Miss Ajumma

This HEART beats for you (Ajumma's Journey)

I was waiting for my friends here at our favorite cafe. And they are late, great.

"Aist, where are this two right now...I've been waiting for five minutes. Didnt they know better than to make the great T.O.P wait?"

I said rather loudly, but seriously where are they right now better call them up. As i was calling i saw the two of them coming over.

"Yo TOP" my friend Jaejoong greeted me

"Hello Bro" my other friend Hyunjoong said

"At last, why are you both late?" i ask them while looking at them, well actually I'm glaringsmiley you see i hate waiting.

"Traffic" they both said

"Don't worry I will both treat you today" Jaejoong said

"You should"  I said while smirking

We ordered and talk about whats happening in each of our career and life. Were catching up at one another since is been so long since we got together.

We were enjoying our conversation when Jaejoong excuse himself to take a call. When he stand up some guy bump him and instead of saying sorry the guy just continue walking to the other table where a girl is sitting...

and i tell you the girl is eye catching not because she is pretty or, beautiful or has a y body but because she is wearing her grandmothers clothes, hahahahahaha, the girl looks like an ajumma. When you see her you would totally agree with me.

"What are you looking at"Jaejoonh suddenly ask me while looking to where I'm looking

"Your ideal girl change already? From pretty to ajumma? huh?" he ask me while wiggling his eyebrow

I look at him with the ARE-YOU-OUT-OF-YOUR-MIND look. Common people, its not that i am discriminating the ajumma its just that she's not my type, okay?

Hyun Joong was about to say something when we heard  cry and when I look up I saw the ajumma crying about what the guy is saying to her.

And you think there is still hope for you? Common, look at yourself in the mirror lady. Do you really think I dated you because I like you? " 

I know he has a point there, but do he really need to shout it? I maybe full of myself but I am not a jerk like that guy. And since they got our attention the three of us just listen to the two.

Mianhe, I have to go and by the way I already ordered some food and paid it already" the guy said and walk away.

Its official the guy is a jerk. I was about to stand up and go to the girl in the next table when i saw Hyun Joong  going towards the girl and talk to her.

And wow, they seem to be friends already as far as what  I see, miss ajumma is talking to him animatedly , I can't help but smile, she looks funnysmiley

After about few minutes miss ajumma stop talking with a shock face, well I cant blame her, Hyun Joong is laughing, and i tell you people he is one of those few who doesnt usually laugh especially because of a girl, that's why we are friends,  we are dorks , yes, but only around our family and friends. 

I was still thinking on the reason why he is laughing when I saw him drag miss ajumma towards our direction.

"Guys, is it okay for Dara to sit with us?" hyun joong ask us

"No problem" jaejoong said while shrugging his shoulder

"okay" i manage to say

Then the next thing I knew miss ajumma is sitting infront of me, she is looking at us while smiling widely, can't blame her though she is sitting to the three of Korea's most desired bachelorwink

The food where serve, I didnt remember we order some though and it seems all the foods is for miss ajumma here.

Seriously can she eat all of it, i tell you the food are good for four people.

We continue chatting while miss ajumma is busy eating her food with gusto.

She looks cute....wait did i just say cute? NOPE, that was just a slip of the tongue,heheh (awkward smile)

"So dara where will you be staying right now?" jaejoong suddenly ask, wait did i miss something? how come jaejoong seem to know about something about miss ajumma here that i don't know?

"at the street or maybe at the subway,hmm, subway sounds better, right?" she answer like the street and subway is the most natural place where people sleep. I she okay? And why is she sleeping there?

"Why would you sleep there, its dangerous." I said before i could help myself

She looks at me, smile and said"I was kick out by my landlady yesterday"

is she normal really/ it seems like things like this always happen to her, well the way she talks it seems so.

And again before i could think i said "You can stay at my villa"

My two friends suddenly look at me questioning and add a smirk on jaejoong face. I so wanna throw something at him right now.

"Mwo? she needs a place and my villa is big, im just being kind here" i answered rather defensively which made jaejoong laugh. Gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

"Really top-sshi? you would let me stay at your place?" she ask excitedly

and man i don't know what to answer, you see i wasnt really thinking when i said itindecision

"Do you need help? I mean, I can do some house chores if you let me stay with you" she said

Well i can't take back my words and i really need a help right now, i don't like my current made the girl is trying everything to seduce me you know, so i guess dara being a help wont be bad, even if she seduce me theres no way, as in no way that i would be seduce. 

i mean look at her not really my type.

"Okay then you could work for me, lets just talk about my rules later" i finally said

She answered me with a smile and when i look at hyun Joong, he is looking at me creepily, like i was some kinD of a hero, i guess he grow some fondness towards miss ajumma...

while jaejoong is looking at me with YOU-REALLY-LIKE-HER-I-KNOW-IT-MAN look.

Is he crazy? seriously? Why would i fall for this miss ajumma

when i am great, people you see i am

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun wink