At the cafe

This HEART beats for you (Ajumma's Journey)

Aist, where are this two right now... I've been waiting for five minutes. Didnt they know better than to make the great T.O.P wait? 

Top said loudly

Well people TOP of bigbang is in the house and waiting for some of his friends. This cafe is their favorite hangout everytime they

are free. Why not? This cafe is very cozy and peaceful, and the service is great. And this is also my favorite cafe. hehehe

At last the two person Top is waiting for is here.

"Yo TOP" Kim Jaejoong greeted him (Oh my gosh, he is so pretty I tell youblush)

"Hello bro" Kim Hyun Joong said after getting his mask off (wow, my day is getting better as time pass bysmiley)

 

As far as I know they are talking about something which i can't really understand not that i don't understand hangul, it's just that I'm busy admiring their beauty than what their saying. Well to those who are reading this, you're maybe wondering who am I right? 

Well I am but a simple girl, with a simple glasses, a simple dress, generally, everything about me is sooooo simple, I tell you, that's what I think though, hehehe.

And i am here in this cafe waiting for my boyfriend,  and speaking of the him, here he is.

You know my boyfriend is cute and funny and a jerk.

"Have you been waiting for me too long?" he ask

"Not really " I smiled while answering him

"Well you know what I want to talk about right? Let's break up" he said with a cold voice

wow, just wow, can't he even show me that he is sorry?

"But why? I mean I Know I;m not like other girls out there but I can change, I will change" I said while holding for my tears, gosh I still needhim you know.

"And you think there is still hope for you? Common, look at yourself in the mirror lady. Do you really think I dated you because I like you? " he said loudly which makes other people turn towards our direction.

"I just dated you becasue of a bet, okay?" he added not minding the people around us.

"Please, don't do this to me" I beg him, yeah I did,what can I do, even if his a jerk specially right I badly need him

"Mianhe, I have to go and by the way I already ordered some food and paid it already" his saying it while standing up and walk away from me.

OTTOKE!!!

What am I going to do right? Well people I know your are wondering why am I cryng right now eventhough I don't like him, it's because he is my life support.

Two days ago I lost my job. 

Yesterday I was kick out by my landlady, I haven't paid my bill for three months already. Great right.

And today I was hoping that at least  I could ask him if I could stay with him for a while since I don't have anywhere to go but the lucky me got dump. I know that everything about us is fake but i was still hoping that he would break up with me after I can find a place to go to, NOT NOW.

Well i can't really blame him for breaking up with me, you see when I tell i am simple for me i am, really, but for others that is lookiung at me, I am very far from simple, for them i am an AJUMMA, i can't blame them though, hehehe

but still

I am so unlucky, huhuhuhu (crying loudly heresad)

"Excuse me miss, I think you should stop crying right now, guys like that don't deserve your tears" I hear a guy said and when I look up, OMG Hyunjoong- oppa is more handsome up closewink

I told him that I know it and you see I am that kind of person that love to talk and when I open my mouth it won't stop like right now, I am telling him about me, the events that happen to me since this past few days and well he is listening to me, isn't he a gentleman.

After blabbering about my life for about 10 minutes, I stop not because I'm tired, I dont get tired from talkingsmiley but because he his laughing and here I thought I am so unlucky.

"Why are you laughing" I ask shylywink

"Your so funny miss, by the way  I haven't introduced myself yet..." before he could finish

"I know your Kim Hyun Joong" I said

"Right, and you are?" he ask

"I'm Sandara park but you could call me Dara" I answered while smiling at him widely showing off my teeth full of braces.

"Nice to meet you dara-sshi, by the way would you like to come sit with me and my friends? I think they would like you, you're fun"

"Hmmm. do you think its okay? I mean look at me?" 

"What's wrong with you?"

"Duh! are you blind?" I answered him 

"I see nothings wrong"he said while grabbing my hand and drag me to where his friends are.

KKKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Hyun Joong-oppa is holding my hand.

My bad, i really think this is my best day ever....winkwinkwink

 

 

 

 

Readers,

Sorry if I mistype some words and for my grammar. smiley