Kim Myungsoo

Looking for Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GJOaLBauo&feature=relmfu

~SNSD-My Best Friend~

 

In fact, even if you are friends with L you don’t know what girls saw in him. Maybe because of the fact that he is so handsome.

 

L had a good looking father. Your friend inherited almost all of the physical features of his father. He had deep-set brown eyes. Which were framed with thick eyelashes. He also has a high nose bridge and thin lips. As you can see, the only thing he had inherited from his mom is his beautiful black hair. Being an artist, L wore his hair a little longer and he always tucked it behind his ears. Yes, it was probably L’s gorgeous looks that made those women enamored with him.

 

What they don’t know is that L didn’t look like that before. When you were younger, L was as thin as chopsticks. He was also wearing corrective eyeglasses and braces, that’s why he looks like a nerd.

 

You were in your 4th grade in elementary when he became your neighbor. L and his family just migrated in the neighborhood. They were from Seoul and decided to settle in the countryside.

 

You grew closer to each other because besides being neighbors your wasn’t that big. L is two years older than you. And you also go to the same school.

 

As far as you can remember you are the only girl who was close to him before. Maybe because of how he looks.

 

His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter