Movie date by Phone

Looking for Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ&feature=plcp

~EXO-K-Angel/Into Your World~

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth - a stranger, not your own lips.
Proverbs 27:2 NLT

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“Yobeseyo?” L sounded sleepy when he answered the phone.

 

“Myungsoo oppa!” you squealed when you heard his voice. “Watch HBO, Sam and Molly is on.”

 

“Wait.”

 

You heard movements at the other line. After awhile L spoke again.

 

“It’s just starting. Sam is going to die soon.”

 

You nodded even if he doesn’t see you. “When was the last time we watched Ghost together?” you were referring to the movie starring Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.

 

The movie was memorable to you because it was the first film you cried to. Ever since then you liked romantic movies. But you get teased by your classmates because of that. It was a big issue at your school during that time that you were watching romantic movies. Little kids back then thought that stuff like that were too cheesy. In the end you always cry before.

 

L was the only one who didn’t say anything back then. Instead he rented VHS tapes and watch the movie all by himself. After he watched it he would tell everybody that he watched it and he cried at it. So in the end that two of you are teased for being crybabies.

 

“We watched it together last year, C.” L reminded you.

 

“Are you sleepy already?”

 

“A little. Do you wanna watch it together?”

 

“Neh. Don’t sleep yet, okay?”

 

You leaned back a little on the headboard and watched the movie. But you didn’t hang up the phone. You want to talk to someone when you are watching a movie. Among your friends only L gives in to your habit. He always gives you what you want.

 

There are times when you comment on some scenes in the movie. Even though you have watched is countless of times, you still laugh at it. L on the other line was silent. Every time he talks he always sounds lazy and sleepy. He really sounded sleepy but you wouldn’t let him sleep. You were on the phone with him for almost 2 hours.

 

When the last scene was finally shown, you reached for a box of tissue and blew your nose. You cried a lot of tears for the movie again. It seems like the movie g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter