I Thought So Too

Looking for Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbIpJ416CgI&feature=related

~Lee Boram-Geu De Ji Geum (Full House OST)~

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 NLT

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

A few minutes passed before L let go of you. “Yah, Kim Myungsoo, how dare you not see me for the whole week? Where were you hiding?”

 

“You missed me right?”

 

You rolled your eyes.

 

L laughed heartily. “Actually, it wasn’t intentional. I attended a seminar in Incheon. I was supposed to tell it to you last week. I ended up not telling you because frankly, you were the least adorable person to me last week.”

 

“And who do you think is the reason for that?” you snobbishly told him.

 

L laughed. “So while I was gone, what have you been up to?”

 

It was now your turn to grin. You proudly held your head high. “I’ve been dating Joongki oppa this past week.”

 

L froze at what you said. You could tell that he didn’t like the idea.

 

“He’s really a perfect gentleman.” You defended Joongki. “Promise, he’s kind and easy to be with. Most of all, he makes my heart flutter every time he smiles at me. I’m pretty sure he is the perfect guy I’ve been looking for all this time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter