Asking Questions

Looking for Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niB6plivy6s

~INFINITE-I Like You~

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people.
Psalm 52:9 NLT

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“What university did he go to? Does he have a girlfriend? What is his other interest besides photography?” you continuously ask L while following him inside his house.

 

Unlike you, L has his own house in the city. It was their old house before they decided to migrate to the province. L had the old house renovated according to his specification.

 

After you talked, Joongki asked for your number which you give right away. Maybe it is because of business that’s why he asked for your number but you wanted to think otherwise.

 

Now you are asking L a lot of questions about him. You had to arm yourself before going to battle. It was very rare of you to find someone that you are willing to go through anything.

 

“I already told you. I only met him at a photography workshop. We just met accidentally yesterday. He wanted to see some of my works, that’s why I brought him to your gallery.”

 

He was obviously irritated by your continuous asking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter