Shouldn't You Be Happy?

Looking for Mr. Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6uECGUVGgQ&feature=related

~G.NA-I Miss You Already~

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him.

1 John 4:9 NLT

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

“YOU ARE SUCH A BAD GUY KIM MYUNGSOO!” you couldn’t help but suddenly exclaim. You admit that you are not used that you are not talking to L. even if he was with different girls the whole day and even if you always end up arguing a day will not pass that you will not reconcile with each other. You feel as though there is something wrong with the world when you don’t hear his lectures.

 

“What’s the problem with L oppa?” Suzy asked.

 

“We had a fight the last time we talked. That evil guy stood by his word! He didn’t contact me the whole week.” You told her the argument you had with L.

 

“And now you are mad because he wasn’t interfering with your life?”

 

You nodded.

 

“Seriously, I don’t get you. You’re supposed to be glad L oppa’s leaving you alone for a change. Maybe he is with let me rephrase that I’m sure that he is with a girl right now. He may be starting to distance himself from you.”

 

You didn’t like what Suzy said. “Myungsoo oppa? No, that’s not possible. L oppa is not that type to ignore me just because of a woman. His day wouldn’t be comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter