Jong Up, the Doorknob

★ Welcome to B.A.P Land ★

Down and down the rabbit hole you went...

 

From the darkness, objects started coming at you the more you fell: random doors left and right, masks embedded with jewels, hoola hoops, skateboards... You could almost make out the white fluffy tail of Zelo as you tried to swim to him in during your free fall.

 

"Ugh," you grunted, as you smashed into the floor unexpectedly. Trying to put aside the slight pain, you pushed yourself up and started to brush off the dust. Then you noticed him.

 

There was another a boy, this time dressed in all black but with the same blonde hair as Zelo. His hair was straight though. Not having discovered you yet, the stranger was immersed in what he was doing at the moment: dancing. His b-boying moves were impressive as he turned and twisted.

 

tumblr_m26qr84AXB1qcjbg3o4_500.gif

 

"Ahem," you cleared your throat so that he could hear. The blonde boy was startled at the noise and stopped dancing. Then he saw you. He walked up to you, looking at you with wonder before fixing his hair and sending you a brilliant smile.

 

"Hello there. I'm Jong Up," he told you cheerfully.

 

tumblr_lzgkddnDKX1qf9dnfo2_500.gif

 

"Hello. I'm ~~~~~. You're really good at dancing," you complimented him, clapping your hands.

 

Jong Up waved his hands in a gesture to reject the compliment, but ended up breaking out in laughter. He was happy to hear it.

 

tumblr_lzv6kxEvDI1r4r0o2o3_250.gif

 

"I'm looking for a bunny named Zelo," you started off. Before you could finish, Jong Up pointed to a door you had not seen before.

 

"He went through those doors."

 

"Oh! Thank you so much!" you told him, and started walking towards it when he stepped in front of you.

 

"Sorry, but I can't let you pass," he spoke while giving you a stern face.

 

tumblr_m0vf4nvb3G1qdlk99.gif

 

You stared at him confused. "What do you mean? I must get through!"

 

"You see... My job is to be the doorknob here, and I'm not allowed to let just anyone pass."

 

You stood there with your mouth gaped open. What was this boy talking about? He was what?

 

"Let me pass!" you exclaimed, exasperated.

 

Jong Up gave you a hard stare and repeated his answer. "No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"You're... much too... big..."

 

"Zelo was taller than me!"

 

"But he was a rabbit."

 

The conversation made you even more confused than ever before.

 

"Ah! The wifi in my head is finally on! Why don't you try the cake on the table over there?" he suggested, pointing his thumb.

 

jufh.gif

 

You looked to where he was pointing to discover a table you failed to notice before. You walked over to where the table was and saw a cake and a bottle. Without much hesitation, you took a bite out of the cake. It was a sweet chocolate cake. Soon, you felt your body changing. The table seemed to be getting much smaller and Jong Up seemed to be getting shorter. You stared at him; he was dancing again.

 

jgtt.gif1ymj.gif

 

You grew and grew until you hit the ceiling. Didn't you fall from a rabbit hole? You didn't even know there was a ceiling.

 

"Jong Up! Look at me now! I'm huge!" you complained to him and instantly got his attention.

 

He looked up at you, now gigantic, dazed. He stood there until you signaled for him to say something.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry, I must have given you the wrong directions," he started. "Forgive me." Jong Up balled up his hands and brought them up to his cheeks, shaking them to look cute. Indeed, he did look adorable.

 

tumblr_m2d9dqsn6k1rnq8woo1_400.gif

 

"What now?"

 

"Try the bottle."

 

You crouched over to grab the tiny bottle with your fingers from the table. You poured it into your mouth, a single drop escaping from the bottle. It felt warm in your stomach and you felt your body changing again. The bottle started getting bigger in your hands, and then Jong Up the doorknob started growing taller.... You were shrinking! You kept getting smaller until you were less than half the height of Jong Up. You quickly ran up to him.

 

"Alright. I'm smaller, let me pass through," you told him, smiling.

 

Jong Up looked down at you and brushed something out of your hair with a bright smile.

 

tumblr_m15c7aqFPZ1rrpw9bo1_500.gif

 

"It's no use. I forgot to tell you, the door is locked. You need a key," he explained kindly, smiling all the while.

 

"Key???" you shouted, feeling upset. All this for nothing. You really wanted to catch up to the dancing rabbit boy.

 

Jong Up stared at you, fixing his hair again. He was thinking about something upon seeing your sad expression.

 

tumblr_m1xse41U5l1r9t6imo1_250.gif

 

"Hm... I'll let you pass this time, but don't tell the Queen. I'll pretend I didn't see anything," he told you. He brought out a hat from his back. You wondered where the hat had come from. This was a very strange place indeed. Jong Up put it on, pushing it down until it covered his eyes. Then he started dancing. This doorknob sure loved to dance.

 

tumblr_m1d0iwYAWw1rrpw9bo2_r1_500.gif

 

Your face brightened as you thanked Jong Up the doorknob. You quickly walked over to the door and passed through.

 

When you passed through, you were in a field full of tall grasses - literally. They went high above your height.

 

 

 

 

 

Where was this place?