Yong Guk, the Queen

★ Welcome to B.A.P Land ★

You turned around to where Dae Hyun had pointed and started walking. It was not long before you found the source of the music. Strangely enough, you saw two girls and not the Queen. They were painting; they were painting white roses red.

 

You tapped them on the shoulder. "What are you doing?"

 

Before they could answer your question, one of them shouted, "The Queen! The Queen!" The girls stopped what they were doing to hide their paint.

 

"Babies! Halt!" a deep, husky voice demanded.

 

And then you saw the Queen.

 

To your surprise, the Queen was a man. He was tall and muscular. He also had blonde hair like the rest, yet his was spiked up. He sported dramatic smokey eye make up and was dressed in the finest silk and the most luxurious clothes. The Queen walked with a golden cane. He gave of a royal air to him and looked attractive, much like the others you had seen today.

 

"I am Bang Yong Guk, the Queen," he belted out, pointing to himself with both hands. Trumpets sounded in the background. The Queen looked fierce.

 

tumblr_m1vexeWEB11r53nd5o1_500_large.gif

 

"The Queen, the Queen," the 'Babies' murmured, clearing the way for him.

 

The Queen spotted you. He put on a questioning and confused look.

 

tumblr_lyzjh6lOT11qfp3lg.gif

 

"And who is this? Why, it's a girl," he said in his low voice. "Zelo! Explain this!"

 

Suddenly, Zelo, the rabbit you had been searching for, popped up from behind the Queen and trotted to his side. So this was where Zelo was heading to all this time. Yong Guk took out his single finger and Zelo did the same, connecting the two tips.

 

tumblr_lybf15EaEi1rnq8woo1_500.gif

 

"She is ~~~~~, your majesty," Zelo started explaining. "She followed me all the way here."

 

Yong Guk nodded and walked over to you. He leaned into your face, looking at you suspiciously.

 

tumblr_m27y061f571rrq807o1_250.gif

 

"~~~~~. Why are you here? Are you here for war? Because then I'm prepared. I've seen many movies."

 

You shook your head fiercely, wondering how he could think a single girl like you could go into war.

 

"Well, uhm, I'm trying to find my way home..." you quietly let out.

 

The Queen scoffed. "Your way? All ways here are my ways!"

 

You were going to rebut when Yong Guk the Queen took notice of something from the corner of his eyes. "My roses... My roses... Why are they white? Why? Does someone want to lose their heads?" he roared, shaking his head and body in fury.

 

tumblr_m2hlinovW51rswzqco1_500.gif

 

"F--k, f--k f--k, f--k f--k," he shouted, going around the nearby bushes and tearing off all the white roses. "I specifically said red!"

 

tumblr_m2mpm0jPyw1qg59jio1_400.gif

 

Suddenly, music played out of nowhere. The Queen danced, shaking his hips.

 

tumblr_m2mjybMJYI1qk2iez.gif

 

When the music stopped, Yong Guk looked at you. "Tradition, required by me," he told you, full of pride and confidence.

 

Then he pointed to you and held out a hand, signalling for you to come closer.

 

tumblr_m2bhodGt2A1r1azxm.gif

 

You reluctantly did.

 

"This is all your doing, isn't it? Off with her head!!" he yelled in your face, his voice seeming a thousand times louder due to his low tone.

 

"Your majesty," a voice piped in. You looked to see a small, kind looking girl with brown hair.

 

tumblr_m0w79zN1jl1r850hlo3_400.gif

 

"Yes, King Ji Eun, what is it?" Yong Guk replied.

 

"Shouldn't we give her a fair trial first?" the King asked.

 

Yong Guk gave it a thought before he let out a wicked grin. "No." He threw his head back and let out a thunderous laughter. "Off with her head!"

 

tumblr_m28grcrVMB1qj7cr9o1_500.gif

 

Before you knew it, the Babies grabbed hold of both your arms and held you down. One of them came over to you with an axe in hand, ready to chop your head off with a single command from Yong Guk.

 

"Wait, wait, wait!" you yelled out in fear.

 

Abruptly, music started playing again. Everyone - Yong Guk the Queen, Ji Eun the King, Zelo the Rabbit, Jong Up the Doorknob, Young Jae the Caterpillar, Him Chan the Mad Hatter, Dae Hyun the Cheshire Cat and the Babies - broke out in dance, getting crazier by the minute. Where did they all come from?

 

tumblr_m07xolxV101rnq8woo1_500.gif

 

You took this chance to run away, going as fast as your legs would allow you too. Somehow, you reached the door in which you had come through. Jong Up must have retired, since there was a shiny new doorknob on the door. You banged on the wooden surface, shouting.

 

"Let me out! The Queen is after me! I simply must get out!"

 

You could hear the footsteps of everyone you ditched behind catching up to you. Desperate, you peaked through the keyhole for a hint. What you saw surprised you.

 

"Why, why that's me! I'm asleep!" you exclaimed, seeing your sleeping form leaning against the old tree while your sister still recited her poetry.

 

"~~~~~, wake up! Please wake up, ~~~~~~~~~~! Please wake up,  ~~~~~!  ~~~~~!  ~~~~~!  ~~~~~!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"~~~~~~~~~~! Will you please pay attention?" your sister's voice rang in your ear.

 

You opened your eyes slowly to see your sister staring at you with a frown on her face.

 

"Huh? What happened? The Queen - the Caterpillar - the Doorknob, they were all after me..." you mumbled out, confused.

 

"~~~~~, what are you talking about?" your sister asked.

 

You stared at her dumbfounded. Your sister rolled her eyes and stood up, pulling you up as well.

 

"Oh well, whatever. Let's go, it's time for tea."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ah~ The weirdest, most randomest fanfic I've ever written has come to an end. *bows* Thanks for subscribing & reading & commenting. I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoyed the craziness of B.A.Pland! ;) It was pretty fun writing it.

 

Btw, could anybody guess the song that the sister was reciting in chapter 1?