Him Chan, the Mad Hatter

★ Welcome to B.A.P Land ★

You walked and walked and walked, wondering where Zelo could have gone. That's when you heard rowdy - but beautiful - singing nearby. It sounded like a party. Following the noise, you quickened your pace until you reached a surprising sight.

 

There, in the middle of the forest, was a house. Better yet, in front of that house was a long table covered in teacups, jugs, plates, spoons, forks and the likes. Even better, there were people present, singing and dancing. You stared at the whole sight in amazement.

 

The people were quite beautiful. But out of the four people gathered at the table, one caught your eye. He was incredibly good looking, with blonde hair like all the rest of the people you had seen in this strange land. He had on a black top hat and stood on the table, grabbing a mic that read 'Him Chan'.

 

 tumblr_m0w85aAF1j1qcxs36o1_1280.gif

 

"Magic, magic, magic~" they sang with their equally beautiful voices. In the midst of their song, the blonde guy took notice of you standing awkwardly and watching them. He stopped the singing.

 

"Oh? What's this? We have a visitor!" he bellowed out. He walked across the long table, stepping on plates and glasses to get closer to you. At the edge of the table, he reached out his hand, took off his hat and bowed a little. He looked up to you with a handsome smile. "And what may be your name, miss?"

 

"~~~~~," you replied quietly. Reluctantly, you grabbed his hand and the handsome man pulled you up with strength you didn't imagine he would have. Once you were on, he put back on his hat. You ended up standing on the table with him.

 

"~~~~~!" he shouted loudly in comparison. "Welcome ~~~~~, to the Mad Hatter's tea party!"

 

You looked at the other people nervously, and also curiously.

 

The handsome man threw away his mic. "I am Him Chan, the Mad Hatter," he spoke, pointing to his hat. He sent you wink while bringing up his hands (with the fingers in a 'V' shape) to his eyes.

 

tumblr_m1fdxbdVeC1qgfpkho1_500.gif

 

Then he pointed to one of the people that was singing with him, who was seated. She was a cute looking girl; she had blonde hair as well, with little bits of brown peaking through. "That, my dear ~~~~~, is the wonderful Zinger."

 

tumblr_m0w79zN1jl1r850hlo7_500.gif

 

She smiled brightly at you.

 

Him Chan then took your attention to another girl, this time with bright purple hair. "This is our beautiful Hyo Sung! I wouldn't mess with her too much though," he whispered the last part. She looked positively attractive, so I wondered why. Then you saw her unsatisfied expression towards you and understood.

 

tumblr_m0w79zN1jl1r850hlo4_400.gif

 

"Ah, lastly is our lovely Sun Hwa," he exclaimed, pointing to the last person at this tea party. She had short brown hair with a ribbon in her head. She jumped from her seat, sending you kisses.

 

tumblr_li6vksDUcE1qdt7yho1_250.gif

 

"And that concludes the introductions. Why don't you have a seat?" he offered, stepping down from the table into his own chair. You stood there, not knowing exactly what to do.

 

The three girls chorused at his suggestion. "No room, no room, no room, no room, no room, no room, no room!"

 

You looked around confused; this table could have seated well more than four people.

 

"But there is plenty of room!" you spoke, jumping from the table and taking a seat into an empty chair.

 

Him Chan laughed loudly at your response. "Would you like a little more tea?"

 

tumblr_m2ooqt08iF1roj29ko1_250.gif

 

You stared at the Mad Hatter dumbfounded. "But I've just sat down. I haven't had any."

 

"Time to sing!" the girls chorused suddenly.

 

"Time to sing!" Him Chan repeated, then he got up on the table again and walked his way towards you. He leaned down, grabbing a hold of some strands of your hair. "Say, have you washed your hair today?"

 

You looked at him, insulted.

 

"No matter! It's time to take off your metaphorical mask!" he yelled, taking his hand to his face and pulling away, as if taking of a mask. "It's time to have a tea party!"

 

tumblr_m2o2htsJol1rtypzzo4_250.gif

 

Music started playing out of nowhere. Zinger, Hyo Sung and Sun Hwa got up from their seats and started dancing. Him Chan also, started dancing with his mouth wind open. He looked quite mad, when put out of context.

 

tumblr_m2oetldYls1qgo8j0.gif

 

Him Chan got caught up in his dance, starting to his hips.

 

tumblr_m0zk7w99vk1qcy2u3o1_400.gif

 

Then a loud rip echoed and the music stopped. The whole party was frozen.

 

"My pants, my pants! It seems they have ripped! Where's Chocolate? She'll pay for this," Him Chan started fuming, walking awkwardly in his ripped pants.

 

But his fury seemed to be forgotten as he jumped from the table to run up to someone. It was a white rabbit - it was Zelo! You stood up from your seat and ran after the two.

 

Him Chan and Zelo were shaking their heads left and right together. What were they doing?

 

tumblr_m24cy0JGwU1rrq5b6o1_500.gif

 

They seemed close, that was, before the Mad Hatter tried to kiss Zelo. Zelo ran off with an upset look on his face.

 

tumblr_m085xwCgaq1qmu7tko1_500.gif

 

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" you could hear him say.

 

"Wait! Zelo!" you yelled out, going after him. You felt a hand grab your arm.

 

"Where do you think you're going, dear ~~~~~? The tea party's not over," he spoke, a scary look in his eyes.

 

tumblr_lzs6l9dcbt1qgp9hfo1_500.gif

 

"Ah, well, you see, Him Chan, I came here looking for that rabbit and a really must go!" you replied, him, freeing yourself from his grasp and running after the bunny boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Where was he going?