Zelo, the White Rabbit

★ Welcome to B.A.P Land ★

It was an awfully quiet summer afternoon, with the sun shining brightly, the sky a beautiful bright blue, and a light breeze making the leaves and grasses dance. Around here, there was nothing but nature, as countrysides usually go.

 

You were enjoying all this from the cool shade of an old tree with your elder sister. Your sister was reading aloud her poetry, leaning her back on one side of the tree while you were listening to her from the opposite side. Or, you were pretending to listen, at least.

 

"My love is so cold. My heart is so cold. You can't leave. If the good memories all freeze, and it can't be erased, if it doesn't... ~~~~~!" your sister exclaimed midway, tapping your arm from around the tree.

 

"Hmm...? Oh, I'm listening," you told her, still daydreaming under the blue sky filled with white, fluffy clouds like cotton candy.

 

"Even the sunlight is cold on days without you. Counting with my two hands is not enough..." she continued.

 

"Meow, meow, meow."

 

"...for all the things that remind me of you."

 

"Meow?"

 

"~~~~~! Will you please pay some attention to what I'm reading?"

 

You shrugged your shoulders. "I'm sorry, but how can you possibly pay attention to words in a book when there's so much to see and sing, do and dance?"

 

"Dear ~~~~~, there are plenty of things in this world that doesn't require music," your sister replied you. You could see her rolling her eyes at your spirit in your mind.

 

You pondered on the thought though.

 

"In this world, maybe. But in my world, music would be everywhere."

 

Your sister gave out an exasperated sigh. "What nonsense. Now, from the beginning again!"

 

She droned on and on while you continued to daydream.

 

"That's it! If I had a world of my own, everything would be different. Music would fill the air and everyone would know how to dance and sing... Handsome boys would be everywhere," you giggled. "They would be animals, and animals would be handsome boys. They'd all have some kind of talent to show off! In a world of my own... Everything would be the best. it would be absolute, not half baked. My world would be perfect... It would be... Best! Absolute! Perfect!"

 

Deep in the midst of your thought, you spotted a strange shadow in a big bush not far away. You looked at it curiously, trying to figure out what it could be.

 

Then the mysterious figure showed itself.

 

To your surprise, it was a young teenage boy. On second thought, it was a rabbit. No, it was definitely a teenage boy. But it was also a rabbit. The teenage boy was dressed in red waistcoat, staring intensely into the pocket watch in his hands. He had curly blonde hair on the top of his head and accompying it were no other than two white rabbit ears, long and fluffy. You saw a round tail at the back as well.

 

"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" he exclaimed in an adorable voice, running off somewhere.

 

Ditching behind your sister, you decided to follow the still mysterious bunny boy. Some distance away from your sister, you decided to say hi.

 

"Hello!" you piped at the boy, tapping his shoulders from behind.

 

"WAH!" the rabbit boy jumped, holding onto his chest as he turned around.

 

tumblr_m2fba5Ne6u1qj3e9io3_250.gif

 

Then he noticed you, looking at you up and down.

 

"Who are you?" he asked, scrunching up his face. "What do you want?"

 

tumblr_m2h07rSDhb1rsvng4o1_250.gif

 

"I'm ~~~~~," you managed to get out after some stuttering. "I live around here. Who are you?"

 

The boy leaned in his face to yours so that you couldn't avoid eye contact. You looked at him with wide eyes.

 

"~~~~~. My name is Zelo. As you can see, I'm in a bit of a rush but it is nice to meet you," he told you, giving a shy smile. He looked positively adorable.

 

tumblr_m2dfg1Qss71r7hotvo1_500.gif

 

"Nice to meet you too, Zelo. And may I ask where it is you're going?" I spoke innocently, a little relaxed by his friendly response.

 

Then Zelo let out a stark laughter, his shoulders shaking from the act. "You, know where I need to go? I'm afraid I can't let you know."

 

tumblr_m2f639TKgV1rqs3mao2_250.gif

 

You felt insulted. He had no right to laugh in your face like that. You quickly reached out and grabbed one of his long white ears, pulling at it with a frown on your face. Zelo let out a small cry with an upset expression.

 

tumblr_m2dk01RndH1r4iklmo5_250.gif

 

"My ear! It's mine! Cherry tomatoes, it's mine! Lemons, it's mine!" Zelo let out confusing remarks.

 

"Tell me where you're going!" you demanded, letting go of his ears.

 

As soon as you let go, he gave you a mean look before all energy left his body and he slumped foreword.  "Shutdown, sorry!"

 

tumblr_m2hdxxW8V41r5d9tl.gif

 

Zelo wouldn't move after that. You waited for a while. Then you tapped him on the shoulder.

 

"I know you're faking it, wake up! Rabbits don't shut down," you spoke with a smirk on your face.

 

His rose up, looking at you nervously. His eyes darted around from the embarrassment. He was thinking about something, you could tell.

 

tumblr_lxwytmzcpd1qh0wyno1_500.giftumblr_lxwytmzcpd1qh0wyno2_500.gif

 

"Now, tell me where you're going, or I'll feed you to my dogs at home! They're quite big dogs. They'll tear you apart, you know? Limb by li-" you were cut off by Zelo.

 

"Fine, fine! I'll tell you! Don't talk to me about your dogs please," he whined, blocking his ears. He was obviously annoyed.

 

tumblr_m2gebwhVIc1rttz30o1_500.gif

 

Zelo then looked around to see if anybody else was watching or listening.

 

tumblr_m2hc33F7UV1r570s7o1_500.gif

 

Happy to know that you were alone, he looked to you with a smirk on his face. "Alright. I really am in a hurry but I'll let you know where I'm going. Listen up!" Zelo told me, flashing you the slightest wink. You nodded enthusiastically, listening eagerly.

 

tumblr_m2et94R9HC1r7hotvo1_500.gif

 

"I'm going to meet the Queen," he spoke.

 

You tilted your head to the side. "The Queen? Of where?"

 

"Of BAPland, of course! Where else?" he replied, hitting you two times on the head at your idiocy with his palm.

 

"BAPland??"

 

"Yes! It's full of music," Zelo explained, starting to walk somewhere, taking out his pocket watch and staring at it again. You followed.

 

All of a sudden, he started shaking his head. "Do you hear that?" he asked.

 

tumblr_m2dfzsnQ7N1qb21tfo1_250.gif

 

You listened carefully and heard music playing, very quietly. As you walked further and further, the music got louder. It was beautiful, the sound.

 

Zelo started dancing to the music, moving his hips and doing waves as you walked. He even did silly dances but it was all amusing to watch. Zelo was an amazing dancer.

 

tumblr_m2h3j2reiL1rtg0fso1_250.giftumblr_m2de38vhej1r4iklmo2_250.giftumblr_m2fe2iFDne1rnnmsbo6_250.gif

 

You were listening and watching intently when Zelo stopped in front of a rabbit hole near a tree.

 

"We're here."

 

"We're where?"

 

"Where else?"

 

"So where are we?"

 

You looked around curiously, seeing if there was anything you missed.

 

"Well, ~~~~~, you asked where I was going and I told you. But it's time for me to go, as I'm already very very late. The Queen will kill me. It's time to part! Bye~" he spoke, sending you a smile while waving his hand.

 

tumblr_m2ghrktxZb1rtnnr7o4_r1_250.gif

 

"Wait, where are you going?" you exclaimed.

 

"Down the rabbit hole."

 

Zelo gave you a smirk before jumping into the rabbit hole behind him.

 

tumblr_m2h07rSDhb1rsvng4o2_250.gif

 

"Wait!" you yelled. But he was gone.

 

You ran up to the rabbit hole, getting to your knees. You peered down into the hole to see if you could find Zelo, but all you saw were darkness.

 

"Zelo??" you shouted into the hole, but only echoes came back.

 

Suddenly, the hand that was supporting you from falling in let loose. And down the rabbit hole you went.

 

 

 

 

 

Where were you going?