Bromance [Chapter 2]

Bromance

Title: BROMANCE [Chapter 2]

Main Pairing/s: MinHyukHae, HaeHyuk, KyuMin

Sub-Pairing/s: HanChul, KangTeuk, other Super Junior Pairings

Length: Multi-Chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, (Implied)

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone but myself... and this story.

Warning: Unbeta-ed

Summary:  To kill time, both Hyukjae and Donghae called their friends and asked them to come over at Hyukjae’s house to hangout and plan their vacation.

 

CHAPTER 2

 

Donghae and Hyukjae just got home from the airport. Sungmin promised to call them once he arrives at the hotel where he and the rest of the participants will be staying.

To kill time, both Hyukjae and Donghae called their friends and asked them to come over at Hyukjae’s house to hangout and plan their vacation.

They are now currently lounging in the game room when their friends arrive one by one and started to do stuffs like playing billiards, foosball, wii, darts, reading magazines, surfing the net and more as they wait for those who have not yet arrived.

The late comers, Heechul, the group’s diva and the forever gentleman Siwon came after almost an hour of waiting.

“What took you so long?” Donghae asked a bit irritated.

“Is that annoyance I see in your fish-like eyes Donghae?” Heechul asked with sarcasm.

“Wha-“

Jungsu, also known as ‘Leeteuk’ in school, the umma of the group interrupted Donghae and asked another question instead, “Where’s Hangeng?”

“Oh! Mr. Boy toy? Well, he can’t come ‘cause he needs to finish packing. His flight to China is later at dawn.”

“We actually dropped by at his house to fetch him but he was too busy to even let us in...” Siwon added. “Until Hecchul hyung started throwing tantrums-“

“That’s not called tantrums Siwon-ah! I was just trying to teach him a lesson.” Heechul defended himself.

“Then what lesson was that?” Kangin, the appa of the group asked.

“That it is rude of him to deny his guests to enter his apartment when we are so eager to see him!”

“Eager huh?” Yesung, tagged as the weirdo of the group whispered with a smirk but then got caught by Heechul.

“What were you saying turtle lover?”

“Nothing” Yesung said with a blank face.

“So you mean, besides Sungmin, Hangeng won’t be able to go with us to Jeju?” the group’s so-called ‘gagman’, Shindong asked.

“Yup” Heechul answered with hint of disappointment.

“Though he said he’ll be back a week before school starts so he can spend the rest of his vacation with us.” Siwon informed.

“Ming, too.” Hyukjae informed as well.

“So, its just us then?” Ryeowook, the baby of the group asked slightly frustrated since it is their group’s first time to spend summer incomplete.

“I guess so... So, is anyone here who also has other plans? Speak now so we can already start planning.” Jungsu asked.

“Kibum, are you not going to tell them?” Yesung asked his brother Kibum, the celebrity of the group.

“What is that?” Kangin asked.

Kibum who has been quiet all this time put down the magazine he was reading and faced his hyungs, “I’ll be doing a new drama and manager hyung told me that I need to shoot as many scenes as possible while I’m on vacation so that I’ll have less tapings once school starts. You know, less stress.”

“You mean you’re not coming as well?” Hyukjae asks, this time showing his disappointment that he has been keeping since they were informed that Hangeng won’t be able to join them, just like Sungmin.

“Not really...”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, our location is at Jeju...”

“Really?”

“I guess I can join you guys during my free time?!” Kibum said then smiled with hope that his friends understand his situation.

“Promise?” Donghae asked with hopeful voice.

“Promise hyung.” Kibum assured his hyungs with his infamous smile.

“Ok then, let us start planning!” Jungsu shouted excitedly.

 

After an hour of planning and debating on their itinerary, they took a break and started chatting about random topics as they eat the snacks prepared by Hyukjae’s mother.

“Why do you still call Hangeng ‘Mr. Boy toy’ anyway? You’ve been together since sophomore year. I don’t think ‘boy toys’ last a year... or two years for that matter?” Yesung asks Heechul bluntly in front of the group.

“Yeah hyung, I think ‘loverboy’ is more appropriate.” Kibum added.

“What’s your problem Kim brothers? Are you trying to gang up on me?”

“Nope... We’re just asking?”

“Me and Hyukkie were just about to ask that hyung. It has been two years, don’t you think its time you take your so-called ‘relationship’ to another level?” Donghae joined in questioning Heechul.

“Well, its none of your business and I don’t think he minds it at all.”

“Thats ‘cause he didn’t bother to know its definition. He thinks its your pet name for him.” Shindong stated.

Heechul and Hangeng have been ‘dating’ for two years.

Hangeng’s father decided to let his son move and live in Seoul so that Hangeng will get familiarized with the place since he’ll be taking over their business in Korea once he finishes college. He chose to study in Seoul International School as a sophomore.

 That is when he met Heechul, Jungsu, Yesung, Kangin and Shindong who are of the same year as him.

Heechul took a liking on him the moment he entered the classroom, though for their friends it was rather ‘love at first sight’. He became part of the group and got particularly close to Heechul and since then the diva calls him ‘Mr. Boy toy’.

Unknown to his friends, Hangeng actually knows what it means but he does not care because he knows what Heechul exactly feels towards him. He can see it in his eyes and how the other easily gets pissed when some or jerk flirts with him.

As the rest of the group tries to interrogate Heechul, his phone suddenly rings. He took it out from his pocket and looked at the caller ID that says, “Hannie”.

“Speaking of the devil” Heechul said as he pushed the green button and put the said caller on loudspeaker.

“Hey princess!” Hangeng greets Heechul without knowing the others can hear him.

“Woah?!” Most of them gasped at what they heard. They never thought Hangeng actually has a pet name for Heechul.

 “What do you need?” Heechul asked before Hangeng gets to notice that he’s actually talking to ten people.

 “You told me you’re going to come here as long as you’re done with the planning?”

“I know”

“Then what happened?”

“We just finished planning and currently munching on the snacks auntie prepared.”

“Ah ok. I’ll just wait for you then.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I’m done eating. Just wait, ok?”

“Of course. You promise to take me to the airport remember?”

“I know. I know.”

“See you later then. Tell the others I said ‘hello’ and sorry that I won’t be able to join the trip but I promise to be back a week before school starts.”

“They already know.”

“You owe us big time hyung!” Donghae suddenly yelled.

“What the-“ Heechul almost cursed and glared at Donghae.

“Who was that?”

“Its us!” Shindong shouted.

“All of us!” the rest informed him.

“You’re on loudspeaker Hannie” Heechul cleared things out to Hangeng.

“Oh! Hi guys! Again, I’m sor-“

“We know!” the rest chorused.

“Thanks for understanding. I need to go now. I still need to make calls to some of father’s employees.”

“See you later then.”

“Yeah! I’ll be waiting for you princess.”

“Ok bye!” Heechul dropped the call before Hangeng says anything cheesy that the others are not supposed to hear.

“Oh! Princess! So girly!” Kangin mocked.

“Shut up or I’ll kick your !”

“Stop that now!” Jungsu interrupted the fuming Heechul and teasing Kangin.

“You know what hyung? That call says it all. Loverboy sure knows how to make you blush.” Siwon said with dimpled smile.

“Just think whatever you want to think! I’m leaving!” Heechul stood up and walked out of the room hiding his blush.

“Wait! I’m going with you! I don’t have a ride home.” Siwon eagerly said.

Heechul raised an eyebrow.

“I didn’t bring my car remember? So you need to bring me home!” Siwon demanded.

”Fine! Let’s go!”

After Heechul and Siwon left, the rest of the guys started leaving as well.

 

Though its already late, Donghae stayed as he and Hyukjae wait for Sungmin’s call.

They are currently watching a movie when Hyukjae’s phone rings. Hyukjae was about to pick it up on the table when Donghae raised him in getting it.

“Miiiiing! What took you so long to call? We’ve been waiting for ages!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Put it on loudspeaker.” Hyukjae commanded.

“Wait...” as Donghae did what Hyukjae said.

“Ming?”

“I’m here.”

“Are you ok? You seem distracted?” Hyukjae asked.

“I’m sorry if its late, we got some problem checking in here at the hotel.”

“Why? What happened?” Donghae asked.

“There was a mixed up of room assignments ‘cause there’s another group that booked in this hotel.”

“What group?”

“A group of online gamers or something?”

 “Real-”

“My room got mixed up with one of their participants and he was being an !”

“Oh...“ Hyukjae and Donghae mumbled.

“And I already hate him!”

“...”

“Grrr! I just can’t believe a guy like him exists?!”

“...”

“Are you guys still there?”

“Is he Korean?”

“I don’t know? He speaks Japanese but he actually understood everything I said in Hangul?”

“Just don’t try to spoil your stay there because of that weirdo-gamer.” Hyukjae encouraged him.

“Yeah! That might be the last time you’ll see him anyway?” Donghae added.

“I hope so...”

Sungmin really hopes that his friends’ words will come true even though that guy already spoiled his first day in Japan.

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

I think this chapter is longer than the previous since I wanted to introduce the rest of the members and their roles, too. And as you can see half of this chapter is mostly HanChul’s love story, though a bit of MinHyukHae at the end. I guess you all know that there’s still a missing member, and I really hope that my hints were quite obvious.

Enjoy!

By the way,

Happy Lunar New Year!

And lastly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUPER JUNIOR’S PERFECT GUY (at least for me he is...), CHO KYUHYUN! ;p