Bromance [Chapter 4]

Bromance

Title: BROMANCE [Chapter 4]

Main Pairing/s: MinHyukHae, Eunhae/HaeHyuk, KyuMin

Sub-Pairing/s: HanChul, KangTeuk, Yewook

Length: Multi-Chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, (Implied)

Rating: PG-13

Date Posted: February 12, 2011

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone but myself... and this story.

Warning: Unbeta-ed

Summary: Donghae stops crying and gave Hyukjae a bear hug letting Hyukjae feel that everything is fine between them.

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Hyukjae and Dognhae are lying on the same bed near the bathroom. They have not even started unpacking yet since both are trying not to move and hoping the other would just give up and let the other have the side of the bed.

Another thing that these two have in common is that they do not like sleeping near the window.

For some peculiar reason, Hyukjae hates it when the sun shines directly on him in the morning since it somehow makes him irritated and this usually makes him feel off for the rest of the day.

While on the other hand, Donghae has an out of the ordinary reason that once aliens invade Earth, the said creatures will break in through the window and take him first while he’s asleep since he’ll be the first human they will see.

Never knowing this similarity and their odd reasons will cause a conflict between the two.

Hyukjae starts to move and Donghae smiled but his smile disappeared as Hyukjae shifted on top of him.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“You know, since we both don’t want to sleep at the window side then maybe we should just share this bed.” Hyukjae said trying to bait Donghae into giving up.

“No!” Donghae said with finality.

“Why not?”

“Just because...”

“But you’ve always wanted to sleep with me?” Hyukjae said faking a pout.

“You sound like a ert saying that.” Donghae said pushing Hyukjae off him.

“Come on! You know what I mean!” Hyukjae whined as he got off Donghae and started crossing his arms.

“Still... I don’t want to...”

“Then if you don’t want to compromise, better get another room.” Hyukjae got Donghae’s luggage and threw it right outside the room.

“Hyukkie! What are you doing?” Donghae cried out as he followed Hyukjae with disbelief.

“Get another room.”

“But that’s such a waste and I want to stay here with you!”

“Then sleep on the couch outside.” Hyukjae commanded not looking at Donghae.

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“...”

“Besides, this room was reserved for me. So you practically have no right to choose where you want to sleep.”

“You’re so mean!”

“Am I? Then just get your own room or why not share with Heechul Hyung?” Hyukjae suggested, this time slightly irritated.

“Are you doing this because of what happened this morning?”

“What? Of course not!”

“Then why?”

“All I want is the bed far from the window and you, among all people should know why!”

“But I always thought that reason is lame and you should also know why I don’t want to sleep-“

“But yours is lamer!” Hyukjae interrupted without letting Donghae finish his words.

“Of course not!”

“Yeah right? Aliens invading Earth is totally not lame!” Hyukjae said sarcastically.

“...” Donghae kept quiet not believing what he just heard. He always thought Hyukjae supported him when that particular topic arises.

“You know this is when I miss Sungmin the most. We can’t even last a day without arguing on such petty things.” Hyukjae sighed admitting what he and Donghae are arguing about is not much of a big deal. Both are just being hard-headed and does not want to lose in their current squabble.

“We don’t need Sungmin to fix this.”

“What is your suggestion then?”

“Let me sleep on this side” Donghae said playfully as he lay down on the bed he and Hyukjae are fighting for ever since they entered the room.

“Fine. Stay here. I’ll be the one to get another room.” Hyukjae finally decided and picked up the phone on the table between the two beds.

“What? That’s too much!” as Donghae tackles Hyukjae to stop him from calling the front desk.

“What the heck! Get off me Hae!” Hyukjae yelled as he tries to push Donghae away.

“I’m sorry ok!” Donghae yelled back as his eyes starts to water. “I’ll just sleep at that side.” as he pointed at the bed near the window.

“Really?” Hyukjae asked but then got shocked at the sight of his best friend who is now sobbing.

He approached Donghae, wiped the tears and teased, “You’re such a cry baby, but really thank you.”

“That’s how much I love you Hyukkie. I’m willing to get abducted by aliens just so you can sleep peacefully.”

“Aww... You know I love you, too.” Hyukjae hugs Donghae feeling oddly touched by Donghae’s words.

“Though that sounds really cheesy.” Hyukjae added feeling a bit off with their conversation.

Donghae stops crying and gave Hyukjae a bear hug letting Hyukjae feel that everything is fine between them.

“Promise me one thing though...” Donghae suddenly uttered with serious tone.

“What is it?”

Donghae then released their hug then stared at Hyukjae, “If aliens come, promise that you’ll try your best to not let them get me.”

Hyukjae stared back trying his best to hold back his laughter since he knows another argument might happen if he’ll treat Donghae’s words lightly.

“Promise.” Hyukjae raised his right hand and settled with Donghae’s request.

“So can we start unpacking now?” Hyukjae asked looking cutely at Donghae knowing he won their latest argument.

“Come on!” Donghae said as he stood up and extended his hand to help Hyukjae get up from the floor.

“I wonder how’s Ming doing right now?” Donghae pondered as he got back inside the bedroom after getting his things that Hyukjae threw out.

“Let’s try to call him later after dinner so the others will be able to talk to him, too.” Hyukjae suggested as he starts fixing his stuff as well.

 

In Japan...

Sungmin and his teammates just got back to the hotel from a whole day event, the opening ceremony of the International Martial Arts Competition at the Japan Stadium.

They were all tired after performing a group demonstration of basically every martial arts you can enumerate.

They are inside the elevator discussing things that they can do while in Japan besides training and competing.

“Sungmin-shi, you want to go party later?” one of the guys from their team asked.

“We heard there’s a club near the hotel with lots of hot people hanging out!” the tall guy added.

“Really? But we’re not allowed to go out without coach Cho’s consent. That’s one of the rules remember?” Sungmin informed.

“We know-”

“And that’s the exciting part! Sneaking out at night without getting caught, right?” another guy exclaimed with excitement.

Sungmin raised an eyebrow and thought about it then answered, “Fine. I’ll go.”

“We’ll be leaving at 10. Hopefully the coaches will be in their rooms by that time.”

“Ok.” Sungmin agreed.

“See you later.”

Sungmin nods as the elevator door opened. They got out of the elevator and walk to their respective rooms to rest.

Sungmin was swiping his key card when he noticed someone pass by him and silently said “You look like a girl wearing pink.” in Japanese.

Hearing those words made Sungmin turn to his side and looks at the retreating figure’s back as he answered back in the same language, “No one’s asking for your opinion!”

The tall figure with black messy hair and specs turns around and seems shocked that Sungmin actually understand and speak Japanese.

“So you understood what I said?”

“Interesting.” the guy added with an obvious smirk.

Sungmin got annoyed and shouted, “I bet your name ends with ‘jerk’!” as he huffed trying to cool himself down.

“And please... just mind your own business!” he continued snorting at the stranger.

“It’s Cho!”

“Huh? What-“ Sungmin asked getting confused.

“You bet my name ends with ‘jerk’, right? Well, sorry shorty, you got it wrong.” the tall guy answered smirking at the shorter boy in front of him.

“...”

Sungmin looked straight with fuming eyes and tried telling himself that the guy he’s talking to right now was born to ridicule him.

“It’s Cho Kyuhyun. You could have just asked me if you’re that eager to know my name.” The boy who just introduced himself as Kyuhyun added.

Sungmin opened the door and went inside his room without looking back. He dropped his bag on the floor once inside and screamed, “Damn that Cho ‘bamboo stick’! Who does he think he is? Such pain in the !”

While just right outside Sungmin’s room, “This is just the beginning Lee Sungmin.” said the skinny guy, this time with a genuine smile.

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Author’s note:

Here’s Chapter 4... I do hope you’ll like it.

Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you'll take time to comment as well. ^.^

And I don’t think I’ll forgive myself if I’m not going to do this...

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Super Junior’s CHINESE HUNK, HANGENG/HANKYUNG! <3

I miss seeing you with the rest of the Super Junior members! :(