Bromance [Chapter 3]

Bromance

Title: BROMANCE [Chapter 3]

Main Pairing/s: MinHyukHae, Eunhae/HaeHyuk, KyuMin

Sub-Pairing/s: HanChul, KangTeuk, Yewook

Length: Multi-Chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, (Implied)

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone but myself... and this story.

Warning: Unbeta-ed

Summary:“Hae, I told you I’m not mad alright. Don’t make a big deal out of it.” Hyukjae glanced at his best friend and assured him with his gummy smile.

Donghae smiled back and said, “Ok” as he grabbed Hyukjae’s neck and kissed him on the cheek.

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Early Saturday morning...

“Wake up sleepyhead!” Donghae who stormed in Hyukjae’s room early morning is currently shaking the sleeping figure’s body.

Not a morning person he is, Hyukjae did not move a bit.

“Come on Hykkie wake up!” As Donghae continuously shakes Hyukjae’s body.

“...”

“We might miss our flight just because you can’t bring your lazy out of this bed!”

“But I can’t blame you. Your bed is really comfortable.” Donghae mumbled as he starts to get off Hyukjae and lay down beside the red head.

“So soft and relaxing...” were Donghae’s last words as he joins the other to dreamland.

 

After maybe an hour, ringtones were heard around the room. Both Hyukjae and Donghae’s phones are ringing loudly that made the two a bit startled.

Hyukjae reached for his phone on his bedside table while Donghae took his from his back pocket.

Both answered at the same time mumbling, “hmmm...”

“Lee Hyukjae!” “Lee Donghae!” Jungsu and Heechul yelled consecutively.

“Yeah?” “What?” Hyukjae and Donghae answered sleepily almost at the same time.

“What do you mean yeah?” “What do you mean what?”

“Where are you guys?” Jungsu asked Hyukjae.

“Don’t you dare tell me you just woke up or I’m seriously going to kick your lazy once I see you!” Heechul hollered at Donghae.

“Lazy ?” Donghae repeated then he suddenly open his eyes and reality hits him, he fell asleep on Hyukjae’s ‘soft and relaxing’ bed. “!”

“You idiot dare to call me ?!”

“Yeah hyung?” Donghae asked with a whisper afraid to make Hecchul mad.

“Huh? You really want to get grilled?!” Heechul this time got pissed thinking Donghae actually answered ‘yes’ in calling him .

“I mean ‘no’ hyung”” Donghae answered as he smacked himself on the forehead wishing that his mind will work properly now.

On the other line, Jungsu tries his best not to ruin his morning because of two lazy and irresponsible kids.

“Hyuk, are you there? Where are you now? Why are you not here yet? Our flight is in 15 minutes.” Jungsu bombarded Hyukjae with questions.

“What are you talking about hyung? What flight?” Hyukjae answered with questions as well, still not fully awake from his deep slumber.

“Our flight to Jeju Hyuk! And we’re about to leave in less than 15 minutes.” Jungsu said not believing what he just heard from his dongsaeng.

“But our flight is not until tomorrow hyung?” Hyukjae replied with certainty in his voice.

“You booked a different flight? But why?” Jungsu asked with disappointment.

“No hyung” Hyukjae answered, now trying his best to wake up from his reverie.

“Then what do you mean?” Jungsu asked still confused.

“We have the same- Wait! Where are you again?” Hyukjae suddenly sat up straight and asked.

“At the airport Hyuk and we are about to board.”

“Bu-“

“It seems like you and Donghae will miss the flight. So just get your lazy asses here at the airport as soon as you wake up from your trance and get the earliest flight to Jeju ‘cause we are not planning to start off today’s itinerary without you guys.”

“! ! !” Hyukjae continuously curses his stupidity thinking the date of their flight falls on a Sunday.

“We need to go. Start moving now! We want you two in Jeju before sunset, understand?” Jungsu commanded.

“Yeah hyung... S-sorry...” Hyukjae responded totally embarrassed as he heard Jungsu drop the call.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae were able to book another flight to Jeju and they were told to call the car rental  themselves since the other cars are now used by the rest of their friends as they drive around the island while waiting for the two and none of them plan to fetch Hyukjae and Donghae at the airport.

While on their way to the airport, Hyukjae got a call from his father.

“Hello dad?”

“Son, Mr. Han received a call from Shin’s Rental Service and he informed me that you called and asked for a car to use while you’re in Jeju?”

“Yes dad.”

“I told Mr. Han to cancel it.”

“Huh? But why?” Hyukjae asked a bit annoyed at his father’s sudden decision.

“We have cars at the hotel for you and your friends, you don’t need to rent.”

“Oh ok, but my friends already rented from Mr. Shin?”

“Just tell them to return the cars tomorrow. Mr. Han cancelled the one-month contract already and Mr. Shin is ok with it.”

“Ok then, I’ll inform them once we get there. Bye dad... and thanks!”

“Ok. Take care son. Call me if you have any problems.” Hyukjae’s father told his son before ending the call.

“What was the call about?” Donghae asked.

“Dad cancelled the car we rented and told me that we should use the cars at the hotel instead.” Hyukjae informed.

“Ah ok.”

 

After a long drive, Hyukjae and Donghae arrived at the airport. Hyukjae’s chauffer dropped them and left.

The two got on the plane and arrived in Jeju on time. They were welcomed by a hotel employee who brought the car that they will use.

“I want to drive Hyukkie!”

“No.” Hyukjae answered.

“But why?” Donghae asked pouting.

“Because I don’t plan on wasting more time on stopovers, we can do that some other time. Besides, I don’t want our friends to kill us! We’ve given them enough trouble. Understand?”

“Please... I promise no stopover.” Dognhae raised his right hand and promised.

“Just drop it Donghae. Come on.” Hyukjae said a bit sorry for Donghae. He thanked the employee for bringing the car and started walking to the car and took the driver’s seat.

For Hyukjae, it seems like Donghae doesn’t even care that they messed up today’s itinerary because of their stupidity that is why he will try his best to make up for what they did.

While on their way to the hotel, Donghae continues to sulk while Hyukjae didn’t even bother to glance at him. Donghae felt uneasy and shifted from his seat and faced his best friend.

“Hyukkie are you mad?” Donghae asked worry painted on his face. He does not like it when Hyukjae gets mad at him. Hyukjae rarely gets mad but it takes quite some time before his mood changes and Donghae does not like that to happen.

“No”

“Then why are you not talking to me?”

“You know I don’t talk much while driving. I’m not like you.”

“...”

“Look, it’s getting dark and Jungsu hyung said that we need to be there before sunset. So I want to concentrate on driving to arrive at the hotel as soon as possible. I don’t want them to get pissed again after what happened this morning.”

“Sorry... I guess I’m also making you pissed?” Donghae mumbled feeling sad.

“Hae, I told you I’m not mad alright. Don’t make a big deal out of it.” Hyukjae glanced at his best friend and assured him with his gummy smile.

Donghae smiled back and said, “Ok” as he grabbed Hyukjae’s neck and kissed him on the cheek.

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that!” Hyukjae yelled irritated by what Donghae just did.

“I know you love it.” Donghae teased.

“Don’t push it.” Hyukjae said annoyed.

Donghae looks at Hyukjae fondly and smirked without the latter noticing it.

“Can you text Jungsu hyung, tell them we’ll meet them at the hotel lobby.”

Donghae then texted their hyung and the other replied that they’re just at a coffee shop near the lobby.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae arrived at the hotel. Hyukjae proceeds to the front desk to check in while Donghae called their hyung and told them that they’re currently checking in at the front desk.

After a few minutes the rest of the group arrived and welcomed the two boys.

Jungsu approached Hyukjae and stayed with him at the front desk while the rest gathered at one side and started chatting.

“Where’s Heechul hyung?” Donghae asked looking for the diva.

“He said he doesn’t want to see you two right now so he’ll sleep it off and may be tomorrow he’ll be able to look at you and Hyukjae hyung without seeing red.” Ryeowook informed Donghae.

“He’s that mad at us?” Donghae asked troubled.

“I think that is just his excuse to go back to his room and rest while waiting for Loverboy’s call” Kangin assumed.

All of them laughed considering that Kangin’s thought might be true.

“So who’s rooming with whom?” Donghae asked unexpectedly.

“Who else will I be sharing the room with?” Kangin answered with certainty. “only with my baby.”

“Ewww... Too cheesy! That is not like you, hyung! How about you Siwon-ah?”

“I’m with Shindong hyung.”

“Wookie and I are roommates.” Yesung said with excitement and Ryeowook nodded shyly.

‘There’s really something going on with this two.’ Donghae thought to himself.

“And you obviously will be sharing a room with Hyuk.” Siwon said stating the obvious.

“Of course, I’m the one and only most loved best friend and so I get to room with the boss of this hotel.”

“Excuse me?” asked Kangin dumbfounded.

“One and only huh?” Yesung asked mischievously.

“Wait ‘til we tell Sungmin about that.” Shindong added.

“That’s not fair! He’s not even here!” Donghae whined.

“You’re right and yet you’re claiming Hyukkie like your own.” Siwon cleared.

“That’s ‘Hyuk’ for you!” Donghae said possessively.

“Yeah right?!” Siwon frowned.

Before anyone can say more, Hyukjae and Jungsu appeared after getting the key card from the front desk.

“Hae let’s go bring our bags to our room.”

“Sure Hyukkie!” Donghae answered obediently while looking at their friends with an I-told-you-so look and ended with sticking out his tongue to them like a child who won over his playmates.

“We’ll go first guys. Again, sorry for what happened this morning. It was an honest mistake.” Hyukjae apologized for the umpteenth time.

“Everything’s ok Hyuk. At least both of you are here now. Meet you guys at dinner?”

“Ok.” Hyukjae complied.

“See you guys!” Donghae added excitedly.

“Lucky fish! They’ll stay in a suite just ‘cause Hyuk’s dad insists on letting him use the vacant one.” Jungsu informed the rest.

“Don’t worry. His luck will only last a week.” Shindong said in jest.

 “We’ll only be staying here for a week?” Siwon asked a bit confused.

“Yup, then we’ll be transferring to the vacation house once the family of Hyuk’s uncle vacates it.” Kangin said comfortingly and started hugging his boyfriend from behind.

And they all went back to their rooms and prepare for their first group dinner on the first day of their vacation.

 
To be continued...




Author's Note:
Here's the 3rd chapter and its full of nonsense... :(
But I hope Eunhae/Haehyuk made up for it? or not?
By the way, since I'm not planning on writing anytime soon, I'll continue my pairing as Eunhae/Haehyuk cause I'm still undecided on who will top at this point... BUT lets not make a big deal out of it for now... Alright? >.<
And also, I think I've given a hint on the last SuJu pairing in this chapter...
What else? hmmm...
Oh! Sorry still no Kyu... and no Sungmin, Hanchul and Kibum in this chapter as well... I'll TRY to have them on my next update...
Again, I don't know when especially now that I can't seem to get any inspiration in writing... =/
As always, thank you for taking time to read this and I hope you'll take time to comment as well. ^.^
Love y'all! ;p