Bromance [Chapter 1]

Bromance

Title: BROMANCE [Chapter 1]

Main Pairing/s: MinHyukHae, HaeHyuk, KyuMin

Sub-Pairing/s: other Super Junior Pairings

Length: Multi-Chapter

Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, (Implied)

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone but myself... and this story.

Warning: Unbeta-ed

Summary:  ‘Take care of yourselves. Don’t do something crazy while I’m away, alright?’

(1)Author’s Note: I know it’s been a while. I wasn’t actually on hiatus, I was just lazy. Just kidding! But I tried to write, its just that my mind wouldn’t let me. Hehe...

But then here it is...

By the way, I’d love to know your thoughts on this, so please try to leave a comment.

Thanks!

 

CHAPTER 1

Kriiiiing!

The bell that all of the students are waiting for just rang signing that another school year is has ended and they are all off to their vacation.

In the meantime, three young men are walking at the school hallway. They are attracting attention from most of the students as they chat and laugh without restraint. Just like any other group of students, they are discussing on how they will spend their summer vacation.

These young men are popular not just because of their looks. They also have charming personalities and talents to look out for.

Sadly, this year, for the first time in their whole BFF life, one of them would not be able to spend his vacation with his friends due to a commitment for a martial arts competition.

And he is Lee Sungmin, the oldest of the three. He is the heir of a business tycoon who owns one of the largest mall in Korea. He is an incoming junior student just like the other two. Sungmin also known as “Ming” to the ones close to him has an outgoing personality. With this, he gained lots of friends and it helped him earn a position at the school’s student council. He studied mixed martial arts and competes in Korea and all over Asia. Even though he seems tough on the outside, he is known to have a soft spot for his friends. He loves taking care of his loved ones and treats people around him well. He sometimes has mood swings but give him something to do with pink stuffs or cute bunnies and he will forget he was even in a bad mood.

The other two are obviously going to spend their vacation without Sungmin.

They’re thinking of inviting their other friends to come with them to Jeju and spend the rest of their summer there since one of them has a resort in the island.

And he is Lee Hyukjae, the only son of the owner of a famous resort in Jeju Island. Hyukjae which is famously known as ‘Eunhyuk’ in school loves to dance. It has always been his passion. With his good looks combined with his smooth moves and deadly hip s, he has been tagged as the school’s ‘Dancing Machine’. He is also the total opposite of his two best friends. He is shy and reserved around people especially to those he is not close with though he is talkative and cheerful around his closest friends. He is originally Sungmin’s childhood best friend and neighbor until another Lee came in their lives.

And he is Lee Donghae. At five, his parents decided to move to Seoul for his education and for another unknown reason. His family became Sungmin’s next door neighbor while Hyukjae’s house is just across his.

By the time the three little Lees became neighbors, best friends and classmates they decided to form some kind of a brotherhood among themselves.

In addition, Donghae shares his passion in dancing with Hyukjae. But knowing Hyukjae is unbeatable and at the top when it comes to dancing, he decided to give way and chooses to concentrate on his other passion which is soccer and joins the school’s varsity team. Just like Sungmin, he is outgoing and has a bubbly personality. He loves skinship such as hugging and giving peck on the cheeks. Ironically, he often does it to his ‘anti-skinship’ best friend, Hyukjae.

“Can’t you just bring us with you Ming?” Hyuk pleaded.

“Sorry Hyuk, I can’t. Besides, I don’t plan on babysitting you two and think of the competition at the same time? That’s more than I can handle.”

“Are you saying we a---“

“We are not kids anymore! We can take care of ourselves you know…” Donghae butted in slightly unsure of his last words.

“Really?” Sungmin asked raising an eyebrow.

“Fine! Don’t go calling us every minute whining how much you miss us!” Hyukjae stated as he drag Donghae with him walking slightly faster than Sungmin.

“You wish!” Sungmin shouted back at the two while trying to catch up with them.

 

After two days…

Sungmin is now off to Japan and the two younger Lees decided to send him off to the airport.

The chauffer parked in front of the airport entrance and the three went out of the car and headed straight to the departure hall.

“Ming, don’t forget to bring home hot Japanese babes!” Hyukjae suddenly blurted out.

“Yeah! I want those who look like they just got out of a manga!” Donghae demanded while trying to picture an image in his head.

Sungmin smacked Hyukjae and Donghae’s forehead waking them from their daydream.

“I can go as far as bringing home figurines but not the real ones! Try to look for those here, it will be easier.” Sungmin suggested.

The two younger boys looked at each other and smirked.

“I guess that will be our goal this summer.” Hyukjae said softly.

“Yup! Its time for us to get laid!” Donghae shouted as passengers at the waiting area near them heard what he said and looks at him furiously, while his two friends shocked with what he did.

“What?”

“…”

“That will be our plan, right?”

“…”

“Hyukkie?”

“…”

“By the way, you can do that in Japan Ming. Don’t worry…” Donghae said with tease.

“What are you talking about Donghae? I will go there for training and to compete not to get laid. So stop grinning like an idiot!”

“And you totally look like a ert right now!” Hyukjae added.

Donghae processed his friends’ words, blinked twice and came back to reality.

They stopped chatting once Sungmin’s flight was announced.

“Take care of yourselves. Don’t do something crazy while I’m away, alright?” Sungmin advised.

“Don’t worry, we are big boys now!” Both boys stated.

“You’re the one leaving for another country alone, so you should take care of yourself more, ok?” Donghae said with care.

“Don’t worry about me.” Sungmin said hugging his friends.

“And don’t worry about us, too.” The two hugged back.

“I hope they will do fine without me?” as Sungmin left trying to forget his worries.

To be continued…

 

(2)Author’s Note: I was just suppose to write their character profiles but then I decided to add the part where in Sungmin left for Japan so that on the following chapters, the real action begins... Hahaha!