The last set of The Risk : Lead of Gem and Last Two Notes

**+The Risk+** >NewGroup of CHE< Story - Pre-debut Part 3 : Summe as Miss A back up dancer

 

 

[News] Not more than these!! Last set of The Risk - The Leader of Gems and Two Missing Notes

8973 Viewer

871 Comments

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since they have press conference about new co-company of SME, JYP, CCM, and Pledis, Co-Hand Entertainment continue release members of their first main group, The Risks, from time to time. For now, we have only hot un-debut boy group, Risque Fille, that we know whole member. So, today is turn of another two groups. Lady and Gentleman, Please welcome last set of The Risks members. Leader of Gems, Adamas or Diamond, and Two Missing Notes, Sharp and Natural.

First of all, We come to know Gem that a signature of "Unbeatable and Power", Beau Risque's Adamas Leader and Main Rapper, Stazy.

 

What is the main point of her? If you have this question in your mind, I can answer it. She is Simple and Optismistic. She love to make another people comfort to stay with her. She is a type of Happy and Modess, Friendly and Nice. She have a great responsible, smart attitude, and so bright that why she is a very good leader of the group. 

If you curious that she look similar to someone but you cannot explain who she like, I can give you a clue. She have one older brother who already debut in one large boy band. Yes, He is Park Hyunshik, ZE:A Vocal line. She have same skill with her brother, cause she also group's vocal line but her deep voice make her great in Rapping too. She also close with any idol such as Jaejoong and Yoochun from JYJ, Geonwoo from MyName, also great actress Song Jihyo. But her main company is SME.

 

Next are the missing notes, note that make rhythm increas semi tone - Sharp and note that make all rhythm back to normal - Natural.

Sharp is a sharpen in his position, Let's know Summe's Sharp, Main Dancer, D1

D1 is a stage name of Park Minseok. He is a tough dancer from CCM who was a candidate to be co-ed school but CCM drop him from his too normal singing skill. From that time, he train his singing skill a lot and now it's more improve. He is outgoing and friendly, sociable and trust-worthy. But don't try to make him mad, cause it can make you scare.

He look cold from outside but inside he is a care and kind person. He always love to cook for his friends and his adoptive mother. Yes, what you see is true, he lost his family when he was young. Only he and his twin sister are left, but their adoted by seperate parent since 5 years old. So, he doesn't know where is his twin sister now. He so close with Junsu and Changsung 2PM, Jinwoo 2AM, Jia and Min MissA, and also Our lastest member Summe's Natural, Lead Vocalist, Dianna.

 

Dianna or Kim Minyoung, She is fully Korean girl who grow up in USA with her adotive mother who is successful business women. Her profile is similar with D1 and they like Yin and Yang cause Dianna is conservative and quiet, she is the type of person that doesn't talk unless being talked to but when she speaks, everybody should listens to her. She is somehow bipolar, she can be bubbly at a time then emotional the next.

She have a great voice and good in dancing, she nearly to become 4th generation of After School and possible to be member of new girl group of her main company, Pledis. Her company let's her choose what is a way that she want, debut as Pledis's new girl group or come to CHE to be part of Summe. She decide to come to CHE and become Natural of Summe. She also close with Seohyun SNSD, Luna f(x), Min MissA, Nicole and Hara Kara. Absolutely her group member D1.

 

 

So, Speculator.

Are you ready for The Risks Attack?

If you ready, I have some good news for you.

One of their sub group will have special stage with our famous idol group in Music Core!!!!

Let's guess who are them?

^^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------