Second to Forth Member of The Risk!! - Risque Fille's Spring, Summer, Autumn

**+The Risk+** >NewGroup of CHE< Story - Pre-debut Part 3 : Summe as Miss A back up dancer

[News] Big punch of CO-Hand, 1st set of The Risk's boy. 3 boys from Risque Fille.

Spring, Summer, Autumn.

14,579 Viewers

1,955 Comments

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Not like before, that they always release member one by one. Now Co-Hand, release their new artist for their new group with THREE GUY!!!! Who are member of most risk for gilrs "Risaue Fille". They are Spring, Summer, and Autumn.

First guy for this group is Risque Fille's Spring Leader, JWoo.

 

Name : Jang Taewoo

Stage Name : JWoo

Age : 21 

Position : Leader, Lead Rapper, Lead Vocalist

Main Company : Core Content Media

Trainning : 4 Years

Persona : JWoo The General

 

JWoo or Jang Taewoo have many thing that leader should have, He is warm, friendly, talkative and easy to make friend with new face. And also he very protective to people he close esp his group member. Look like he isn't serious for anything right? But if it for his dream to becaome a great Entertainer, he very serious in and he can do half way to it, cause now he is famous Radio DJ and Model. He have one idol cousin who also have similar personality with him. He is 2PM Wooyoung and Wooyoung is one who push him to audition with JYP like him, JWoo accept that idea but he go to audition with Core Content Media not JYP. He used to be a solo singer but CCM drop that project one year ago and when this project was born, they sent him to be our Spring.

 

 

What season next to Spring? Yes, it is Summer. So, second guy to introduce is Risque Fille's Summer Main Vocalist, Alex.

 

Name : Park Shinki

Stage Name : Alex

Age : 20 years

Position : Main Vocalist and Sub Dancer 

Main Company : JYP Entertainment

Trainning : 4 years

Persona : Alex The Lonely Prince

 

Alex is his stage name but his name is Park Shinki. He is fully Korean who can speak French fluently. He come from big family who live together and nobody work in entertainment line except his cousin Jaejoong JYJ and he is one who tricked Alex to audition with JYP. (Why he isn't take him to SM? I don't know too.) Alex have a great voice that he usually in talent show but if he isn't think he will becaome a company singer. He close with many artist esp YG family such as GD&TOP, CL, also with his cousin group member. He always act cool and laidback to people he doesn't close but not for mean "I'm the best" just in mean "I don't really care for you attitude". He don't talk or smile that much if that topic doesn't caugh his attention.

 

 

And last but least, Season for Leave the leaf. Risque Fille's Autumn Main Dancer, J.

 

Name : Jung Jinyoung

Stage Name : J

Age : 20 years

Position : Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Face

Main Company : JYP Entertainment

Trainning : 4 years 6 months

Persona : Dark Prince J

 

J or Jung Jinyoung is a quite and well reserved guy, that not mean he don't like but he just shy to say his word or attitude. That why he get bad first impression with almost people except his group leader cause JWoo is so friendly that make him relax to say. He like to use his free time in roof or high place to watch sky or star. He like stay alone but not afraid to go in social. He is 2AM Jinwoon's younge brother but they have really difference personallity and skill. He is found as Youtube celeb and first audition with SM but he rejected by lack of singing skill. He doesn't give up, he come to audition with his brother company, JYP, and become to be they trainee until now. He close with many SM artist such as f(x)'s Sulli, SJ's Leeteuk HeeChul Donghae and also with his sunbaenim 2PM's Taecyeon.

 

Girls, I have some question, Did you like them? ^^

If yes, we need to wait for they last season, Winter. Hope Co-Hand will release him soon.