Chapter 5

sleepless

 

“I’m home again“ Kyuhyun said as he walked in the door.
“Kyuhyun!” Sungmin came out in the hall and greeted him with a hug “the others are out making ready for my surprise party”
“really? I don’t think you are supposed to know”
“Eunhyuk told me by accident, you probably have gotten a text telling you to meet them there or something to help” Sungmin said and Kyuhyun took out his phone and saw a text.
 
‘Were making ready for a surprise party,
keep Sungmin busy for a while.
and bring him here at 18’
 
 
Kyuhyun put down his phone “Sungmin” He said “I got something for you”
“really?” Sungmin smiled “you shouldn’t have”
“it’s your birthday and it’s really just something silly anyway” he handed it over to Sungmin.
“a poster?” he looked at it confused “of you…”
He looked up only to see that Kyuhyun wasn’t standing there he got even more confused until he felt something cold around his neck. Kyuhyun was putting on him a necklace.
“my sister said I should buy the poster as a joke, but I did it just to make you confused”  he breathed into Sungmins neck “the necklace is the real gift”
Sungmin looked down at the necklace
(ok, because I at the whole accessories thing im not going to describe how it looked like, just imagine something pretty, ok?)
“it’s..” Sungmin started “pretty! Thank you” he turned around and hugged Kyuhyun before he went straight to the younger boys lips.
Kyuhyun responded by putting his hands around Sungmins waist and pushing him closer to himself, Sungmin was his hands in Kyuhyuns hair
“Sungmin…” Kyuhyun said between the kisses and glanced at the clock, the clock was only half past four.
“mm..?” Sungmin wasn’t able to answer properly.
“you need a shower”
“do I smell bad?” Sungmin laughed
Kyuhyun smiled as he lustfully started to pull Sungmins T-shirt of and started moving towards the bathroom still kissing him “I‘ll help you”
"oh!" Sungmin said getting what Kyuhyun ment and he let himself be guided to the shower with Kyuhyun.