chapter 4

sleepless

 

“Kyuhyun” sungmins hands were drawing circles on the other boys chest “this is the best birthday I’ve had”
They were both laying on Sungmins bed, Kyuhyun had his hands wrapped around the older male while Sungmin was Kyuhuns chest, lightly.
“good” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Sungmins forehead “but the day had just begun”
“really?” Sungmin sat up in the bed “but didn’t you have plans with your sister?”
“well, yeah…” Kyuhyun said “but she can wait”
“you should go with your sister” Sungmin smiled “I’ll have you in the afternoon”
“fine…” Kyuhyun smiled a little and kissed Sungmin before getting up to take a shower.
“yeah.. Fine” Sungmin mumbled to himself not loud enough for anyone else to hear.
 
“Kyuhyun?”  it was his sister “what are you looking for actually?”
“I’m looking for a present to someone” Kyuhyun answered as he looked around.
“for who?”
“do you have to know everything Ahra?”
“I want to know who my baby brother is looking so crazily for a gift to” she smiled “is this person someone special”
“yes” he smiled to himself
“do the person have birthday soon?”
“today”
“oh…” Ahra looked at her brother “not so special after all?”
“what?” Kyuhyun was shoked “yes! I just havent find anything good enough! His very special”
“he?”
‘Darn’ Kyuhyun though ‘I should keep my mouth shut’
Ahra was looking at her brother with big eyes “was this why you wouldn’t tell me who it was?”
Kyuhyun didn’t answer just stared at the things in the windows they walked pass.
“I know who it is!” she suddenly said and smiled “it’s Sungmin right?”
“how?” Kyuhyun started “how did you know?”
“he has birthday today right?” she smiled “I know something you can buy him” she whispered something is Kyuhyun ear.
“that ridicules!” Kyuhyun groaned at her.