chapter 2

sleepless

 

“Sungmin?” he heard Kyuhyun voice.
“yeah?”
“why aren’t you sleeping?”
“I cant sleep”
“how come?”
Sungmin was sitting on his bed and Kyuhyun sat down beside him “I don’t know Kyuhyun” he said “I just cant!” of course it was because of the phone call Kyuhyun had gotten but he didn’t want to say that.
“I cant sleep neither Minnie” Kyuhyun said with a tired smile “ I have to much on my mind”
“what?” Sungmin asked “what do you have on your mind?”
“someone…” Kyuhyun started before it seemed like he realised what he said and finished up with “eh.. Nothing hyung…!”
So Kyuhyun wouldn’t even tell Sungmin who this girl was?! Sungmin sighted tried not to put to mutch though in it “maybe we should just sleep Kyuhyun”
“ehm.. Ok”
Sungmin didn’t sleep all that night and he could hear Kyuhyun turning in his sleep every fifth second, at last he couldn’t stand it anymore. He went out of the bedroom and into the bathroom where he slid down putting his arms around his knees and letting the tears fall down his face.
Stupid Kyuhyun…
He would never see how much he actually meant for Sungmin.
Sungmin sat there until the tears dried by themselves, hours had went by but the clock was only three in the morning he looked at himself in the mirror, dark circles, redness in the eyes. He wasn’t his usual pretty self.
He sighted and went out the door and the first thing he does is bumping into Heechul.
“aish!” Heechul started but then he saw Sungmins face “Sungmin? Whats wrong?” Heechul was actually very understanding and nice once you got to know him, though he never seemed like that.
“hyung…” Sungmin couldn’t help it he started crying again, and Heechul freaked out trying to comfort him, “Shhh… Sungmin it ok.. It ok..” he started as he put his hands around the younger boy “
“hyung… I’m sorry” Sungmin cried.
“it’s fine” Heechul hold the other boy “just try to relax, is it Kyuhyun?”
How did Heechul know? Sungmin had no idea but he nodded.
 
*Kyuhyun pov
 
Was that crying I heard?
It sounded like Sungmin was crying, I stood up and got out of the room to see Sungmin crying in the arms of Heechul.
“what’s…” I started “what’s going on?”
Sungmin quickly stepped away from Heechul and wiped away his tears.
“nothing” he said and went past meinto our shared bedroom.
“Kyuhyun…” Heechul said “I think you should go talk to him”
“why?” I started “have I done something?”
“I don’t know” Heechul said “but I think you can try anyhow, you’re a good friend of his”
“maybe your right”
“I’m always right” Heechul laughed and walked away “and it’s his birthday today, we should try cheer him up”