chapter 1

sleepless

"Kyuhyun.." Sungmin had enteredd the room and the first thing he saw was Kyuhyun sitting on the computer cursing at the screen "do you know what time it is?"

kyuhyun didn't answer he was apperently to busy with his game to notice Sungmin, Sungmins heart sank a little as he saw that but he wouldn't let the game get more attention than him  so he went straight and unplugged the computer a secound or two went and then it turned of.

"wah?!" Kyuhyun hadn't noticed annything of what happened outside the game and was suprised when the game had turned of "I almost won?"

"have you seen the time?" Sungmin asked.

"hyung?" Kyuhyun tured around to see sungmin standing there "i didn't see you"

"I know that!" Sungmin exploded, and went to lay down at his bed.

"are you mad at me for staying up this late?" Kyuhyun asked and sat on the bed next to Sungmin.

"I'm mad at you for keepingme awake" sungmin said "we share room you know!"

"I'm sorry" the younger boy said and kissed Sungmin on the forhead.

"it's fine" Sungmin melted, he couldn't stay mad at Kyuhyun for anny long amout of time.

"good night then" Kyuhyun sayd as he turned the light of and went to his own bed.

----

"hello" Kyuhyun said into the phone "why are you calling this early?"

Sungmin pretended he was sleeping. but... who would call Kyuhyun this late at night?

"yes" Kyuhyun sayd and Sungmin could hear on the younger boys tone that he was smiling "tomorrow we can go out"

was he talking with his girlfriend? Sungmin cuddled up a little, he tried to listen to what ore Kyuhyun said but he had hung up and put the phone down long ago.

Sungmin tried to get this out of his mind, tried to sleep again... but he couldn't.