Chapter 48

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 48: The Chase

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWD5p9rPhR4

How was it possible for a person to become so beautiful in his eyes when physically, you have not changed?

Lu Han then realized that he needed some clarifications as soon as Wang Zi had verbally slapped him into his senses.

It was weird that a person as smart as himself cannot even understand his own feelings. He is capable of remembering and understanding calculus and physics questions but when it comes to his own mindfulness with this complicated sensation, he just can't be technical with it. 

He called up and met Wang Zi again the same night, holding a million questions. 

At a basketball court, outside, behind their school. 

"So what did you call for?" Wang Zi asked, shooting baskets while Lu Han stood there, watching every move that he did.

"I need to know.." Lu Han shook his head in frustration ".. I need to understand whatever the hell is going on with me" 

Wang Zi smirked and took another shot. The ball went in. He jogged towards the bouncing ball and scooped it with one hand and dribbled it.  "how do you percieve ____?" 

"Uh.. oh..a friend" he said, quite unsure himself.

"JUST a friend?" Wang Zi raised an eyebrow, chuckling.

"Okay, help me out here, that's what I came here for"

"okay. Does it feel different to be around her? do you feel nervous? And at some random moment, had you ever thought,'Wow, she's so cute'? " he took a shot again. Once again, it went in. "Did you ever forget that you two weren't really dating before?" 

"How did you.."

Wang Zi chuckled and shrugged. He rested the ball on the ground and walked towards him. "The point is, if all those questions are true to you.. then dude" he smiled "She's special." 

"how are you certain? I don't even know why I like this person' 

"I've seen the way you've looked at her, you don't treat other girls like that, and why would a reason for liking a person be a matter? I f you like her then you like her, period. She makes you happy and you want to be with her always. Therefore, ____ is special." 

Lu Han's eye widened as he came into realisation.

 She is special. He thought.

He thinks about you even without your presence around. Every contact, made him warm and fuzzy inside it was weird. Yet, he always felt wonderful when he sees you and it seemed almost right.

Slowly, a smile started to set in Lu Han's face as he repeated "She's special"

He took the ball laying on the ground and took a shot. 

It went in.

He was finally decided to take on his desires. 

He loves you and he was very sure of himself.

 

The next day, Lu Han waited for you outside your class, quietly yet impatiently. During that moment, he was unreasonably nervous and terrified of what your reaction would be.

It should be an easy assignment to complete, now that he was aware of your feelings. But the possibilty of you being mad at him got him worried.

He didn't get the chance to explain himself then, that's why he wanted to take on the moment to tell you everything that has been troubling him.

When people started coming out of the door, Lu Han was unexpectedly startled.

He quickly prepared himself and wished for the best. 

Finally when you came out and saw him standing by the door, he saw how you were astounded.

"Lu Han oppa" you said.

He caught your hand and looked around the crowded hallway. You were so surprised by his physical gesture.

"Come with me" he bidded and then pulled you to a place that was more quiet, which was the soccer field. He obviously couldn't tell her around other people, it would cause another scene. People already had their eyes on them as they went away to some place else and that was more than enough. 

For a moment, it was quiet as you two walked together. He was trying to organize all his words before he could open his mouth. His manly hands remained clasped around your hand and you wondered why he wasn't letting go. You allowed yourself to be pulled as your face was completely red, without realizing it.

Suddenly, he slowly stopped and you did too. He turned around and faced you with his flushed face as well and puffed out loud out air 

"_____" he slowly said

You looked down.

"You didn't give me a chance to respond to your confession the other night"

"I already told you that It's fine that you don't like me, I wasn't expecting anything" 

"But the thing is, I do like you. Quite a lot actually" 

You slowly looked up with wide eyes. "You don't.."

"During our time together, I had been battling with myself about this sensation that I had been feeling. I, too, felt that we weren't allowed to be together because we were so different, from our personalities to our age.  I kept convincing myself that this is nothing, this feeling... is something that I will forget. However, that's not the case, I'm just incapable of fighting the truth. I adore you, ____, that's the truth" 

He pulled you into his embrace without warning and your pulse tripled it's usual beat. Lu Han tightened his embrace as if he never wanted you to leave his side. He loved you so much and he just realized it.

Now that he was aware, he never wanted to let go. 

"I'm inlove with you, ____" he paused. "Probably more than you are towards me" 

Your tears soaked Lu Han's shirt in happiness. You had never thought that a person like him would be inlove with someone wreckless as you, it was so unreal.

If this was a dream, you never wanted to wake up.

"Oppa.. I'm not pretty or smart. I have nothing to offer." you mumbled against his chest "I can't be like Krystal or Xin Yuan"

He smiled and hugged you tighter. You felt his lips rest on your hair "But you're the most beautiful person I've seen in my whole life" 

--------

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! AND HAPPY 1000 SUBS THANKYOU SO MUCH! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD REACH THIS MANY SUBS <3

This chapter may had occured to quickly but you know what guys, I've got better scenes planned ahead.