Chapter 35

My Perfect Boyfriend

Chapter 35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTp-UUvrgw

It was early in the morning yet it was still dark. You were burried under your comforter, dozing.

Then a vibration sounded.

For a while it continued but you ignored it. The sound kept on going and you still kept on ignoring it until it began to annoy you. Then after a few seconds, you realized that it was your phone. Without opening your eyes or even getting up, you reached for it on the table beside and answered the call without checking the caller ID 

"Hello?" you said with a husky voice. 

"____-ssi" 

You were actually expecting the caller to be either Hana or Ji Eun. But it startled you that the voice sounded like.. a guy.

"Who is this?"

The person on the other line softly chuckled "Guess"  

The voice sounded a bit familiar, although you can never be sure of who it was, everyone can sound like anyone through the phone.Weirdly enough, you never had any male contacts on your phone besides your dad and cousins who you don't even talk to. Plus, no one really calls you, especially during this time. 

You took your phone off of your ear and checked the screen for a moment "Unknown caller" was said. "How did you get my number.." 

"Oh c'mon you know who this is" 

"I actually.. don't" you said slowly.

"It's Kyungsoo" 

no wonder he sounded familiar. you thought. Although, you already considered him as a friend, it's quite weird that he would be calling you at the crack of dawn. You don't even remember giving him your number too. This made you shiver a little.

"why are you calling at this time, Kyungsoo-ssi" you said, annoyed. 

Another chuckle came from the other line "I thought you would be awake.. I guess you're--"

"Yeah" you snapped. "I'll just see you at school, okay? Bye" 

"oka-" you hung up and threw the phone back to the table and cover your face with your pillow. You tried going back to sleep when all of the sudden your clock alarmed.

"God damnit" you screamed and marched your way to the washroom to get ready. 

 

After an hour of grooming yourself, you sluggishly went downstairs since you heard your mom calling you while you were in the shower.

Entering the kitchen, you saw Mrs. Lu, Mei, and your mother, eating and talking at the table.

Mrs. Lu suddenly smiled at you, waving her hand as she was inviting you over to eat with them. "____-ah, c'mon and eat with us"

You smiled back and took the spot beside Mei, who only had her focus on her food. "Good morning, Mei" you greeted. She turned to you with full and nodded at you, like how Lu Han used to greet you.

She really resembles her brother, the expressions that she wears was sort of like Lu Han's, it made you giggle a little.

Meanwhile, Eating breakfast with your mother and Mrs. Lu was the worst combination. Mrs. Lu bombarded you with personal questions like it was some kind of interview.

Of course, you laughed your way through it, questions containing 'your ideal boyfriend' was kind of awkward to answer since your mother was present. Though she didn't seem to mind.   

"I don't really have an ideal type" you said shyly and then drank from your glass. 

Mrs. Lu leaned closer and whispered "What about dating Lu Han?" she mischievously smiled.

 

You instantly began to cough, choking from the orange juice you drank.  

"Oh my god, ___-ah---" Mrs. Lu gasped.

You cleared your throat once and nodded. Why did she mention oppa all of the sudden?

The way Mrs. Lu said that was quite suggestive, as if she approves of you and Lu Han.

Little did they know that you two are kind of dating already, although, it was more like a protection contract/fake dating.

He'll protect you from bullies while you protect him from crazy fangirls.

But you always kept in mind that Lu Han won't like someone like you.

like other girls say, you will never be goodlooking enough to be with him. It would have been better if Krystal was the one in your position, then everyone would've been okay with it.And, He was just being nice that he even made up this lie to protect you.

Despite the fact that you like him and you're his fake girlfriend, you always maintained a submissive attitude. You are in a position where you unable to reach his superiority.

"I have to head to school now" you bidded. You kissed your mom goodbye and also to Mrs. Lu.

You made your way to the front door and huffed in relief.

glad that was over

-------

I actually promised a subscriber that I wwas going to update last week but an incident happen at our house, I lost my internet connection for a while and yeeah. The update was supposed to be longer but... OTL I'm really tired and I have school tomorrow. And the reason why I was gone for a month because I've been busy with school and what not. I mean I still have school, its just before my day would always be like... Ugh. Well I'll try to update tomorrow too, since this chap is short and it .  I missed you guys. Tell me what you want to happen and I might consider including it in the story :)