7afd chapter 3 BAD LOVE POP!

7th Avenue Fall Down (7AFD)

 

7AFD

 

-by EJ (Lee Eun Joon/Carmela trinidad)

 

Chapter 3 BAD LOVE POP!

 

June 10.

 

Sunday. A sunny day welcomes me with my teddy bear; “GOI”

I was really tired. And I can still remember what happened last June 5.

I can’t remember already. It’s a nice day to start and find some part-time jobs to help myself to eat three times a day.

Actually; I already left from the Mie family. As I said I can live by myself; knowing that I can easily find Eno Satoshi. Sadly he’s not in Japan. He will be coming back by two years. And by that time; I’m already 17 and I do not have the chance to see them.

! CRAP! What the hell is wrong with my real family? Making a twist to my life? Making my life miserable? Making my life too hard to reach them? I wish that My new parents didn’t ever told me about that letter! This is kind of annoying! And joining the Pandora class? This is really a stupid life after all!

But for me; today? I think ; I realized that I should not make my problem a big deal. But there’s something inside me that wants to know the truth. I should just pray and enjoy my stay at Cosei High. True enough; I met my first crush after all. He’s Rosue Yaichi. I just realized it. And there’s someone I should change; The demonic side of Nishiu Keanne. So I shall just stay; a bit more for them.

 

My phone is ringing; it’s Miki-san.

I answered it courteously and greeted her with my morning voice.

“Good morning Miki.”

“Oh~ Good morning Kari-chi!”

“Kari-chi? Where did you ever find that nickname?”

 “You see I love putting CHI on people’s name. Making it more cuter than ever!”

“Oh I see. So what is your reason for calling this early?”

I really know that the whole Pandora class members are sleepy heads. Except from Yaichi. As always He’s so alert and disciplined; unlike this un-so-sure Keanne.

“Oh~ Okay. I am really busy right now! Would you like to help?”

I answered her cheerfully. Like a person who loves to help.

“Sure! So will I just write things or something?”

She laughed a bit. “Oh not that one.”

“Then; Uh.. Going to create a report?”

“Nah…”

“Then what is it?”

“Before I say it, Promise me first.”

“Promise what?”

Oh, this voice of Miki says, IT’S A BAD THING.

“Promise to help someone who has a Life or death situation?”

With Miki’s voice; something terrible with happen to that “SOMEONE”

“oh! DEATH OR LIFE? OH MY GOSH! I’M SURELY GOING TO HELP I PROMISE”

“Are you really sure about that?”

 “YES! I AM SURE!”

“Okay. No eating of your words. I would like you to have a death with my friend.”

“Oh Death to DATE? You lied to me.”

“No! I didn’t. This person really has that situation. He needs a fake girlfriend to stop his arrangement. He doesn’t like to be married and have a child in the age of 17. Would you like to help that pity boy or just be full of guilty and end up not sleeping for the whole year!”

“OKAY I’LL HELP HIM.”

 “Okay. Then meet him at the Love Café. Be sure to dress cute and wear a blue top and a skinny jean okay?”

“Fine. What time?”

“2:00 PMsharp!”

“Okay.”

What to wear? What to wear?

This is insane. I can’t choose simple clothes.

So I decided to wear a casual Friday look.

So I have this skinny jean; a white sleeveless top and a royal blue polo-type vest. And also; a blue flat doll shoes. I already decided about the clothes but how about my look? Anyway how about my hair style?.... What hair style? What Hair style?

Can I really help that guy?

2:10 PM

 

Gosh I’m late!

It’s my first time putting up a high ponytail on the top. A lip balm and now I can go on.

I’M LATE! I hope that guy doesn’t matter it!

Miki said; that someone wears a blue plaid polo and white T-shirt inside. Hmmp. Similar to my outfit. And With the right place/table and right clothes I decided to come to that boy and say Hi. Just like this; “Hi! Um, Are you Miki’s friend? She was so busy and needs a replacement. I hope this date solve your prob…”

I stopped at the moment. That guy looked at me eye to eye.

His eyes was just full of waiting blues but now; His eyes feels shocked.

And I realized that guy. It was…

 

 

….

….

….

Nishiu Keanne.

 

I was caught off guard.

I never actually expected him!

My mind will accept if it was a different High school guy or Yaichi but…

I’m really doing a date with this person?

LIKE HELL!

 

Keanne Looked at me from top to toe.

He laughed at me secretly.

“Why are you laughing? What’s wrong with my outfit?”

He looked away from me.

“geez. I never thought that it was just you. I will just attend that arrangement party and be married.”

“But you don’t like it right?”

“Hell Yeah but I don’t wanna look embarrassing with you so I shall just go on that party after all.”

I was so ANGRY!

WHAT THE HELL! WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS GUY!? DO I LOOK LIKE POOR GAL? I’M SORRY IF I’M LIKE THAT! But HE is so MEAN!

“I’m helping you and now you don’t like it?”

“No. I hate it.”

“You piece of CRAP! Let’s just start this date and go home! Were here after all and you will just say that you are wasting your time!”

“But I never said that I’m wasting time with you…”

AT least he was sincere.

“I don’t care. But it sounds like that too! Hurry and, I don’t want to see someone who will get married right after being a second year student!”

I was so angry that I can’t face him.

He just held my hand.

“Geez. Do you like me to get married?”

“Definitely my answer is no. For me that is too harsh for someone who will get married with a young age. Nevertheless; what if you don’t love that person?”

 He didn’t gave a response.

“So where are we going?”

 “somewhere we can eat. I just heard your stomach. And it was just like you when you were angry.”

He smiled. Like if he was sight seeing a sun set with full of happiness inside him.

“Now you’re laughing.”

He stopped smiling.

“You are really an idiot.”

 “How can you say that?”

“As you can see I don’t laugh. This is what we call SMILE JUST TO MAKE A SHOW FOR EVERYONE THAT I’m happy with you.”

“You are mean as ever!”

He stopped holding my hand. And it looked like; we are completely strangers.

We went to a family restaurant. But how come? I would just like to eat some ramen not here on this so expensive restaurant.

I was standing with him.

“You are really stubborn. You don’t like sitting?”

“Oh sorry I forgot.”

“SO you can forget sitting after all?”

“Just shut up!”

I was completely half full of wrath.

He is just so mean!

I can’t take it!!!!

I am frowning at him. No I mean frowning at the window.

“You can just leave. You should not push your self having this fake date. Just let me finish things.”

I stopped at that moment. His eyes are full of worries. Worrying that he’ll marry someone at 17.

“No! You shouldn’t give up! You have your youth. You should enjoy it not marrying someone at that age.”

But it didn’t even make his face lighten up.

“I guess I do not have those comforting skills after all.”

“As you can see; I’m going to marry someone I know.”

“Oh but you don’t like her?”

 “Actually I like her. But not like that love or something. I’m not really interested on that. But that girl; she is …” before he even stop; someone interrupted us. 4 Big guys are at the table.

“Would you mind talking to us?”

“What is it?”

 And we went outside. an aloof street hailed us.

“You’re a Keanne right? Give me your money and we will let you go! Plus; We will never tell princess Fei about this crazy date of yours.”

At first he didn’t gave his reply to them

But he was punched at the stomach! A traumatizing strike welcomed his stomach!

Every big guy around us were laughing; and I tried to stop them.

But one of them handicapped me to prevent me stop them.

 

And then; Keanne defend him self; and tried to tell me that I should run. But I never tried to run. I'm really worried about him!

He's almost dying!

And without my mind's decision; I accidentally spanked the baseball bat beside me.

But someone knocked me out.

And I can't remember a thing after all.

 

...

 

5:30 PM

 

I am very dizzy. Although I never remembered a thing; I'm still having a head ache. I saw Keanne sleeping beside me in the chair. I found him full of bandages and also I. It's good to see him sleeping than awake!

But he was really heroic on my dreams.

When I fell; I slept. ANd I dreamed about him saying to the guys; "Don't ever touch someone who doesn't have any armor and weapon. Even she can't fight you shouldn't take advantage to her. If you want to hurt her; please just do it to me."

Anyway that will never come true.

Because He is too deviant.

He's too inimical.

And I woke him up. He looked at me straightly with his bestial eyes who can bull's eye my whole life.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. I will now get down--ARGH!"

I felt pain for the first time.

"You are really an idiot." He says with his terrific and breathtaking voice. "What did you just say?  You are the one who's idiot that really involves someone because of his' idiocy?"

"You're not the only victim here. You are really an idiot. I was saying that because you had so much pain and wounds and you are now actually looking okay? Like you are pretending to be okay and go home already?"

"It's not like that!"

"Let's just stop this conversation. I'm going home. I don't care what happens to you if you go home like that."

GRRR. saying those words makes me whimsical!

And I was left.

 

JUNE 11. Monday; 6:57 AM

 

I can walk normally right now. I was healed very fast.

And I do not want to remember the things that happened yesterday.

But I can't take it away from my head since I am walking with him.

i realized I was beside this person.

Keanne Nishiu. The only person that I've ever met that has a sadistic attitude. I wanted to walk away from him but he already did.

Miki greeted me; "Ohayou Kari!" A mesmerizing smile welcomed me; warmly.

She was laughing. Oh YES! SHE'S THE ONE AT FAULT FOR THE VERY BEGINNING!

"Why did you set me up on him? are you just playing busy body?"

"No! No! It's true! I was really busy back then!"

"But why didn't you tell me that it was him?"

"Because I don't have time anymore. I need to submit every report to the principal. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me..."

"I don't know if I can at this moment."

"hehe... I will tell you a very fascinating moment that you have missed on your date with him as a trade for it is that okay?"

"I will forgive you. So I don't need that story okay?"

"Then I will tell to everyone what happened to the both of you.."

"Fine! Fine! You are really wacky!"

We went to the cafeteria to talk there.

"You see you fell at that moment. Actually; It was my first time seeing Keanne so Heroic."

"EH?! Are you sure? Or you are really imagining things?"

"Well Actually he said these words; ["Don't ever touch someone who doesn't have any armor and weapon. Even she can't fight you shouldn't take advantage to her. If you want to hurt her; please just do it to me."] And he was smacked at his face! His cute face was vanishing and the guys said ["Is that your girlfriend? I bet she don't like you. Because of that stupid attitude.] and he punched that guy harshly! and saying ["She's not my girl but she's part of my class. Don't hurt anyone! If you do; I'll definitely kill your body and soul!"] And the guys already ran because there are some police! Isn't that the heroism of Keanne??"

So it's true. It's not a dream. So I denied it.

"Stop saying those words. He will never do that."

"Sheeees! you are really weird. I saw everything yesterday!"

"You did?? I thought you were busy!"

"Oh yes. The dean was staying beside that street. And I heard some screams and I saw the both of you..."

"You sneaky rat..."

"Don't tell me that! :)) but atleast I'm the only one who saw everything. With the guys. ANyway I'm wandering why did you go there with them? You already know that bad things will happen?"

"I don't know.. Keanne just went with them. And he said that it were the guards of his fiancée."

"Oh okay let's go now. The bell will ring about 5 minutes..."

"Okay..."

 

June 16 SATURDAY

2:12 PM

Cafe De Aristocrat

 

"I don't want to marry her."

"Why? SHe's a drop-dead beautiful girl. Rich and smart. DOn't you wanna have a wife like her?"

"I already said I don't want to marry her."

"Then give me a reason why.."

"First I don't want to be a father at 17. Second I don't love her like I love you. Third I need to study and raise money for 70000 people before I can marry."

"Hmmm... then the fourth will be; you like someone else...?"

"AH! NO WAY! THERE'S NO WAY I SHOULD HAVE!"

"SHeeees; you are really like your father. but he's too cold-hearted."

"Don't compare me to him. He's the worst."

"Okay. Son; I remembered; her guards saw you dating a girl? Is that her? The one you like?"

"NO WAY MOM! I JUST HAD A FAKE DATE SO I CAN SKIP THE ARRANGEMENT!"

"You should have said so. To refuse the arrangement. I just want to test you. But what will you do if your father is the one who set it up??"

"I'll definitely boycott it."

"I don't think you can..."

"I'll do anything."

"Anyway It will be for months before he comes home here. You should be ready. And by the way; the girl with you yesterday was really cute. She has a jaw-dropping face. I would like to see her sometime."

"*SIGH* Oh Don't do that ever mom? She's not even my close friend."

"But why she's with you?"

"Miki was replaced by her for the fake date."

"Sheeesh.... SOn; I'm going to Hawaii. Take in charge of here. aND Please say Hi to the next heir of Ishiki."

"I don't know."

"Then just say Hi to Seijin..."

"You can always see him though."

"Okay."

 

 

---chapter 3 end

thanks for reading

 

 

---> Why does Keanne has hatred for his father?

--->who's seijin? WHo's Ishiki?

---> why does he need to be married about 17?

---> What is his real feelings?

---> does he really like someone? Or is he telling the truth?

 

FIND OUT AT further chapters!

BY:

---CARMELA TRINIDAD---

OR

--LEE EUN JOON... 7AFD - 3.

AKA "EJ" or "MELA"...

 

facebook.com/melalovejiyong.03

epicfailureofeun.tumblr.com