7th Avenue Fall Down (7AFD)

Description

**SORRY FOR UNPHOTOGENIC PICTURE OF MINE!!! "Ej/MELA"

Nikka Mie or "KARI" is a 15-year old adopted child of Mie family. Her new parents found her in the basket with a letter that says she should know her real parents by the time she's 16; Also in the letter; she should see and ask some clues about her family to Eno Satoshi (played by Kamenashi Kazuya). A History professor of a super rich and prestigious school, Cosei High. An exclusive school for royal blooded students all-over the world. Then when she knew about the history scholarship at Cosei High; she took the examination. And then; she's an official student of CH. She is so excited about meeting Eno but unfortunately; Eno Satoshi was assigned to teach in Taipei for 2 years! Can she ever see her true parents or just stay with the Mie family with those Lies?

 

Further more; she decided to leave the school; if she can't she'll just avoid everything there. But her scholarship is for the benefits of a super V.I.P class called Pandora. And joining them will just make her name be famous! Will she ever find Eno or just forget it and just survive from her hell high school life to let them help her to reach ENO or just fall in love because of Pandora's Angelic Vice Head; Rosue Yaichi or just rather die because of the demonic Head of Pandora; Nishiu Keanne?

 

*EVERYTHING's WILL BE COMPLICATED FOR HER! 

Foreword

 COSEI HIGH AND CASTS

 
Pandora Class 
Head of the sanctuary (AKA: L.O.Y.) : Nishiu Keanne (yamada ryosuke)
-2nd year level; GS7
-age: 16; grand duke for NISHIU royal blood
DESCRIPTION:
He's the so-called demon of this special class. Why? he's so stubborn and a bit loner. He doesn't care about the happenings on the school. He's a bit awkward. He's a snobbish guy. And if you talk to him and you aren't close to him; definitely he'll make you quit the school. He's one of the members of one of the great families called the SIN empire; the highest class of nobility.
 
Replicca of the year : Rosue Yaichi [ORiG.Name: Seijin Raiden] (Nakayama Yuma)
-2nd year GS7
-age: also 16; only son of the soon to be king. He's from grand duke to archduke for SEIJIN ROYALS
DESCRIPTION:
He's the so-called angelic vice head of the Pandora class. HE smiles like he can take everything away from a girl. When he laughs every girl melts. He's a cheerful 2nd year student. He's Keanne's best friend.  He's quiet but he really loves protecting the people! He is just a super hot boy who becomes offensive if someone hurts the person or people that really involves on him; especially the strangers around him. His family is also one of the SIN empire.
 
Escritoire:  ChiChiri Kei [ORiGName:Kiyoshi Kei] (Masuda Takahisa)
-3rd year GS7
-age: 17 years old; A Soon to be king when 18
DESCRIPTION: Kei is a simple boy who really lacks something. He can't tell a girl what he really feels about them. He is the real quiet among the group. He is really shy among people but gets really active if there's no girl around! His family is one of the Imperial empires; a 2nd class level of nobility.
 
Treasurer: Itsuka Yui (Inoue Mao)
-3rd Year  GS6
-Age: 17; A duchess
DESCRIPTION: This girl is a party gal. She's really a party girl! She's a simple person but she LOVES partying hard.
A 3rd year gal who always top notches her subjects.; And she has trauma about boys? actually she hates boys!? but what do you think is the reason why she is a party gal and why does she hates boys??
 
Syllabus: Sumi Kijo-Miki [Origname: Kasumi Mikichiru] (EJ)
-1st year GS7 
-Age: 15; Grand Duchess
DESCRIPTION: a cute gal. her family is one of the Imperial Empires. She has an adopted brother named Kijen-maico;(Kwon ji yong) who has a SISTER COMPLEX --(sometimes her brother gets addicted to her!). She is a war freak especially when it comes to Kaisel. She loves any fashion except pinkish stuff. she loves chibi things and very active because she has 4 major clubs including Pandora. she always wear her yellow boarded eye glasses to protect her eyes from UV rays without her looking too exaggerated (like going to school wearing sun glasses? WTF) She is definitely a good manager of projects!
 
REPRESENTATIVES~
 
MAPEH I-IV : Tsumie Kaisel [OrigName: Tatsuri Kaisel] (Nakajima Kento)
-2nd year GS7
-Age: 16; Grand Duke
DESCRIPTION: His family is one of the Imperial Empire. He loves dancing; Yet a bit boastful of his positions. He doesn't like losing. Its like he never gives up. He sometimes so pissed out whenever Miki will be a super war freak. He loves hip hop but what will happen if he will just lose on dancing to someone better from him?
 
TLE;COMP: Hara Eri (Horikita Maki)
-4th year GS7
-Age: 18; Duchess
DESCRIPTION: She loves cooking. Her family is part of Duchesses' empire. She loves furnitures; tea and all feminine works. But the real thing is; she gets addicted to boys! can she ever control it or she will just have that problem until she dies?
 
HISTORY : Nikka Mie  [Shida Mirai]
-1st year GS7
-AGE: 15
DESCRIPTION: An adopted child by mie family. She's a scholar of history. She needs to find Eno Satoshi to reveal everything. But you see she must find him before 16. but Eno's coming back for 2 years!