chapter 4

7th Avenue Fall Down (7AFD)

i'm sorry for late publishing. got so busy on blog

teddydogleech.tumblr.com

twitter.com/teddydogleech

 

please comment and like

 

 

7AFD CHAPTER 4
 
YOUTH CAMP FOR BEST or FOR WORST??
 
June 18; MONDAY...
 
"Seeeesh! I'm tired and too busy. can't I have a break?" Miki said with a very impatient voice.
"That's your punishment for not attending the date."
 
Hi; Today is Monday. the starting day of another week's adventure.
I'm Kari. I need to find a certain person before I turn 16, or else I'll never know the truth. But I have 6 more months to spend a lifetime here at Cosei high.
But the thing is, that person will only appear here after 2 years. And at the time I can meet him; it will be useless. So I'm really worried. But for now; At least I should enjoy my youth. I admit I like Yaichi Rosue. A second year student from GS7; who is the president of this class.
 
"This is too inhumane! Have mercy my boss!" Miki's voice is eerie.
"Like I said you needs some punishment in order to learn." Keanne said with his puzzling voice. I looked at up to him. We contacted our eyes but yet we both looked sideways. It's like; we are both preventing ourselves. 
It's been days since we had that fake date. And we always fight for our prides.
But I can't face him heavenly like we are friends. Since I don't consider ourselves as "FRIENDS." I would not like to have a cold-hearted friend. It will ruin the youth.
Kaisel went to Miki. with his enchanting face and body; he offered Miki a help.
"What are you doing?" A snobbish Miki appeared before us. 
"Oh. Helping you."
"I never asked one."
"But you went almost crying to Keanne."
"That's not right."
"Well believe me or not I need to impress those junior girls."
Miki looked at the corridor and saw many girls craving for Kaisel's soul.
"What the hell did you do to them?"
Miki's cunning self said.
"Why? Are you jealous? Not having hot guys? You should not be a war freak."
"Then you shouldn't be too vain!"
The atmosphere is like; meteors and asteroids are coming to give us death.
"Actually I don't care about your own necessities. All I need to tell you is; don't use me to attract them."
"FYI I'm not using you. I'm using your to-do list."
"Get out or else I will kill you."
"I don't want to. This isn't yours Miki."
"Miki; Kaisel stop that!" Eri stated before they even fight.
"You two should be separated!"
"Then Eri-sempai you should put Miki to the chain class."
Everyone has been quiet.
"You better shut up Kaisel before I turn you down."
The abhorrent approach of Keanne has appeared. A soul that can tear us apart.
A devious body and mind which I cannot understand.
"Fine. I'm going to lose by him. So I'm going to change seats with Kei-kun."
Then they changed seats.
Kei doesn't even care about it. because he's too busy to read a manga.
"Kei-sempai you love to read manga's?"
"oh. Yes I do love to read them. They give me inspirations."
"Is that so?" I looked inside of it and saw it was a bit ecchi.
"Kei-sempai likes ecchi?"
"No not really. I just have to read this because of my project."
"Okay..."
I have a feeling that what he says is true.
"BORING DAY!"
it's my first time hearing Yui-sempai scream at all of us.
It's a historical happening for the original Pandora.
Yui sempai asked Keanne for some projects.
"I guess this is the first time I have been this bored."
Yui sempai looks different. She isn't the normal Yui we met.
Today, she was extraordinary.
Yui-sempai looked at Miki with her divine perplex eyes.
"The syllabus this year is ain't good."
She smiled like an ominous female incubus. With a very scheming black eyes.
Miki almost cried.
And she kept her pace.
"I'm sorry for being a breakdown for this year."
"Okay. But I don't want to see you for the next year. I hope you'll do."
Miki was so angry. Her irresistible eyes turned into a black out. Her eyes are just about to debauch. As if like; The wickedness of Yui sempai matched to Miki's tactless rage.
The fury is about to rupture the whole haven.
Miki finally responded to Yui sempai's statements.
"Go and Die. I don't care if you're a sempai. I would like to tell you, that you should eat your words for now."
I tried to stop her; before she went out, she winked at me.
She signed me that it is really different. 
She symbolized something that means; I'm cool. I'm calmed; let's talk at the corridor in front of the faculty. The door had a big thump.
I followed her. As usual she's really a war freak.
"I almost lost my persistence." Miki returned to her usual self.
"Why is Yui sempai like that?" I asked her with also my usual voice.
"It's been a long time when she broke up with her boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?"
"Yeah."
I wonder what the hell is wrong with Yui sempai.
"Today is her ex-boyfriend's birth date. I don't know the whole reason. But her nerves gusted whenever a day do involve around her ex-boyfriend."
"I bet she needs some time to move on. But why do she need to hurt your feelings?"
Miki just smiled. "It's a good thing."
"How can you say that? I saw in your eyes you were hurt."
"But at my state; I'm the only one controlled on my anger when it comes to her blasting nerves."
"Why?"
"Well you see; Yaichi told me that last year; when they were freshmen; This day had come. And the one that Yui sempai humiliated was Keanne. And a bloody war was born. But it was stopped because of the chain class."
"Chain class?" My conjectured outlook has become visible.
"Oh I forgot to explain to you. Chain class is the inner Council. Their members are hidden. We don't know who they are. But they are always seniors and juniors. And the chain class is the enemy of Pandora. If chain class will win; we'll lose everything. Friendship;Bonding; and the fun. That's why It's good if I was the one humiliated by Yui. Because if it wasn't me; I think we will lose again."
"So Pandora lost once."
"Yeah. Anyway would you help me?"
"Oh sure!" A happy and energetic answer from me.
 
JUNE 19 TUESDAY..
4:00 PM
Miki didn't attend the meeting.
I just covered for her.
"There is something I need to tell to the juniors here."
"So it's only for Kei and for Yui?" Kaisel stated.
"Let's go outside. Kari Were going home..."
Yaichi's indescribable angelic face is very infatuating...
"Okay...good bye."
"See you tomorrow.." Yaichi's dreamy voice. I felt I am in deep protection of this saint.
Yui and Kei -sempai are waiting for the announcement for them.
Eri-sempai gave me a hand-made cookie. It smells so good!
Before I can open it someone just tapped my back.
It was Keanne's warm hands.
Giving me a quaint shackle reaction.
"You." a very callous face of a devil appeared before me.
"Oh Gosh! you surprise---d me."
Oh yeah. I remembered; we are preventing ourselves. what a stupid step.
I can't look on his piercing eyes.
I can't concentrate. I feel kind of woozy every time I look on his radiant face.
He maybe is a devil but if you look at his face; it's matchless.
"You. are in the way. Get lost" An unpredictable corrosive grin emphasized my whole atmosphere. "You are mean as ever."
He smirked and went home already.
oh he somewhat left his green notebook.
Maybe a diary of his?
he he...
I kept it inside my bag; because of my carelessness; Kei and Yui sempai saw it.
"What are you keeping in your bag Kari? A notebook? I saw it. Its kind of cute."
Kei sempai's chibi face and chibi smile appeared.
I can't lie on this luminous face of his..."
"Oh~ You would like to read Keanne's diary don't you?" Yui sempai stated.
It surprised me.
"Don't deny it girl... I have a 20/20 vision. I saw it. Anyway We won't give any clue to that guy..." Somewhat Yui sempai returned to normal.
Maybe she doesn't remember everything.
But Miki said; it will only last at 11:59 PM.
because tomorrow; it's her and her ex-boyfriend's anniversary.
"Well okay. Sempai's let's start. It is the very first time that Cosei High will be participating on the Elite schools. The juniors will be having tomorrow's youth camp for 2 days.
So it will be tomorrow and the next day after it... Cosei High will be involve within the shell of Fuui Elite School. Well I hope or we hope that the two great juniors of this year will have fun for tomorrow. The goal is; To show not only how honest how rich and how  is Cosei High is the most prestigious. Because we intend to show how fun it is here at this school."
"I'm fine with that. I'm going. Yui won't you?"
Yui sempai looked so blanked.
Its like her mind and soul are flying.
"Yui-san?" Kei-sempai said.
"Oh~ I'm sorry Kei-kun. I'm going!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!--na..h!"
Kei ran saying "No eating of words!"
"EH???!!!!" 
Yui san never wanted to go there.
But I persuaded her.
And she gave up too. So she's going.
MISSION PLAN A. COMPLETE.
This is kind of bad but I hope everything will be fine...
 
JUNE 20 WEDNESDAY.
I woke up very early. it's about 3:00 AM!
Miki called me up early too.
 
4:00 AM
"Did you already put the micro chip??" Miki said with cherubic voice.
"Oh. not yet." I sounded like a soused old woman. I hope she didn't mind.
"Okay. I will just put it on her body later! see you!"
"Okay."
I prepared the headset; the volume mixer and the talkie box.
What will happen after this event??
Should I be euphoric or what? WILL I ever commove with this excitement?
Will this plan be able to help her? Anyway I'm going to take a bath now....
 
5:30 AM
This time; the juniors should be able to go to the exact place. But how is Yui - sempai?
I don't know how to run this talkie box.
So I accidentaly called Miki.
"Miki how can I contact you with this talkie box. Well i can hear Yui sempai's ludicrous aurora  phonation."
Miki said with dreading voice; "I'm sorry! I think my recorder here to hear Yui sempai has broken! I should have checked it. ANyway if you have anything to say just call me. You should tell or give me some updates okay??I'm sorry I can't fully cooperate in this project!"
"Are you going to play again?"
SHe said with terrorizing and freaking vocalism; "I need to do my obligation as a grand duchess. I'm so sorry. I'm going now. Bye!"
She put down the phone instantaneously with her alarming  gasp after she enunciated her utmost tidingses.
I'm almost being an apprehensive student of all time.
So I just drank my sports drink to tranquillize my vexing psyche.
I calmed down.
 
Sheeees!
I can hear everything on that camp!!!!
 
 
*YOUTH  CAMP 20**
JUNIORS!
 
As I can hear; a pollyannaish androglossia welcomed the junior students.
"Welcome to the Youth Camp : Youth Crusaders Camp for the best they can be ameliorate.
This project is sponsored by the Noble Knights and elite groups of royalties specially the super great school; Cosei High. We welcome juniors with anticipation.
So you are here to know some things a normal junior student doesn't know yet. Not only those things but we ensure that these representatives are good models from their own school. It will look like that we are having fun and having a great bonding with each batch mate! So because of 60 junior students attending this we should group you according to their alphabetical names."
[NARRATOR] 
Itsuka Yui and Chichiri Kei was separated.
But it is really so different. Supposed we saw an inhumane depression of Yui; but today; It's like you will think that you should never existed. Her louring face would only mean an Ira. And that makes her group have a very flagitious ambience. You will just feel having World War II. No one wanted to get close to her.
It's somewhat; she feels disdained by the people throughout her wrothful seige. She hears some susurrations about her. Making it difficult to understand. But implies one thing. They all think that Yui is a really bad person. Indeed they gauged Cosei High as a shamming school for majestic royals. Making her be in such a harmoning depression on her amouring verdiction. She rans with her flowing gratifying tears. She was blazoning out to her fullest. Until she was meshed on an entrepot room.
She was squalling so hard because of her agoning infliction. She is having her worst day ever.
She closed the door so arduously and due to that; the door of that room was interlocked.
After that she hollered so backbreaking; "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE? SINCE THEY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I FEEL TODAY! BECAUSE THIS DAY, IS THE MOST REGRETFUL DAY OF MY LIFE! THE WORST DAY THAT SHOULD NEVER BEEN CREATED! THIS DAY SHOULD BE A SKIP DAY! WHAT THE HELL!!! I WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING HAPPENED ON THIS DAY!!!"
Shouting to her fullest; she hears a loud noise; "Calm down. ANd be quiet!"
A boy was behind her. Sitting with a cap on his face.; making it difficult to see him.
"I just want to say that; this is a very great day for me." he said with winding down vox.
"Well for me. It isn't."
"Why?"
The boy asked her sincerely, and she answered, "This day is... my ex boyfriend and my relationship anniversary."
".... Heh... you broke up?"
"Kind of. but why is this day a great day?"
"Because; it's also our anniversary."
"Oh you have a girlfriend?"
"No more."
"What the hell happened?"
"It's too complicated. I have this new girlfriend. I mean the latest ex. I broke up with her because I still really love my ex before her."
"Then the 2 girls have the same anniversary?"
"Yeah. I didn't expect it at first but she made it official at this day. And because of some circumstances; I can't avoid myself on remembering my ex.
And I decided to break the relationship up."
"So you're a good guy?"
"not exactly. I just want to be sure. But what happened to you?"
He asked her with amusing voice.
"I broke up with him. I saw him with another girl on the street with some sweet moments. At that time; we are quarelling. He just joined an organization of the royals. Making it difficult to see him. He can't understand what I feel if he's always not on my side. But I knew everything. He joined it just to have a free time with that girl behind my back."
"are you sure with that reason?"
"Yeah. After that; I'd always love to party too hard so I can't remember a single thing that happened. And I have this trauma on love life. Because every Love life will be full of love lies."
"Well I can't do something for you. you should be happy. Anyway what's your name?"
"How can I say it on someone who hides their face?"
At least; yui evinced because she totally went out on her screams.
And tardily; the boy removed the cap on his face.
In that moment; Yui's face was unpredictable. Tears flowed rushingly. And she hurriedly wanted to open the door but since it's locked She can't open it.
Her hand was held by the boy. ANd she slapped his face; saying with unconscionable voice; "YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE!"
"I am studying at Inshi."
"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING EARLIER? YOU STILL LOVE YOUR EX-EX? YOU MEAN ME? AND I FINALLY REALIZE. EVERYTHING IS TRUE. YOU DATED THAT WOMAN!"
"YES! BUT THAT WAS AFTER YOU BROKE UP TO ME. LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!"
"TSK. YOU ARE REALLY A FANTASTIC LIAR!"
"I ATTENDED THIS YOUTH JUST TO EXPLAIN!"
"SHUT UP!" Yui slapped him so hard...
"I DON'T CARE aBOUT THOSE LIES!"
"LET ME FINISH FIRST!"
"I DON'T WANNA HEAR!"
"How can you be satisfied if you can't even give time to a person a chance to speak clearly?..."
they calmed
"I joined the knights. Your parents blackmailed me. If I will not join it and have a new girlfriend after you; definitely they will make you marry Harry at your birthday.."
"BIG LIAR! THEY NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT!
"Because I did the condition. If I fought for it maybe you already have a child with Harry!"
"But you still know how much I love you! I can repel their acts!"
"That won't be that easy!"
"You just didn't trust me yori-kun!"
"I trusted you but I found out harry was higher than us!""
"I don't care! as long there is love;  victory will be ours!"
"I believed in that."
"But why did you have those sweet moments with that girl."
"We are being watched. Didn't you notice the black bar on our sides?"
YUI ON HER MIND: I remembered; yes it's true while we are there; I saw black bars at our sides; with some unknown red blinking dots on it's center.
"So what is the connection with the event?" -yui
"Bombs."
"What?!how can you say?"
"I saw you bumped on a guy with red t-shirt. he is one of the great spies. He holds another bar that can detonate every bomb on the mall.
Yui dropped something.
"I NEVER knew something like that!" and screamed.
"Because you never listen! you just keep on talking. You never consider the other's opinion. That's why we ended up like this."
Yui cried. It's like; she never cried at least; been astonished 10 years ago.
.............next day ...........
[kari] : "oh.. i'm kind of guilty.."
[miki]]: " why? because of what we have done?"
[kari] : "yeah. it's just.. I kinda listened like a leech on their conversation.."
[miki]: "well.. it's okay as long as yui-sempai's alright.."
behind us; i can feel an aura of confused person.
[yui]: "so.. the both of you are the one who planned everything right; especially you; mikichiru?
[miki]: "he.. he.. hehehhehe... yes."
[kari]: "Mikichiru? isn't miki's name is kijo-miki?"
[miki] :" it's just my alias."
[kari]: "it means..."
[miki] :" yes. it isn't my real name. My name's mikichiru. Mikichiru Kasumi. My alias is Sumi Kijo-Miki.
I need to have an alias because i'm part of kazoku imperial council."
[kari] :"eh?"
[yui]:"we royal members have many councils. don't worry my name's itsuka yui. dont forget that."
[miki]: "ah! yui-sempai; i need to go to the restroom would you both excuse me?"
[yui] : no.. you are going to stay here.. and do my punishment.."
[miki]: "NOOOOOO!!!!"
 
--------------:) chapter 4 end...