7afd chapter 2. SCOOP for yourself or SCOOP for friendship?

7th Avenue Fall Down (7AFD)

 

7th Avenue FALL DOWN
 
 
by:
 
 
Carmela Trinidad
 “Lee Eun Joon”
“Eun Lee” 
 
 
 
NOTES *** sorry for bad/wrong grammar from chapter one. 
Anyway I’ll just edit it.
 
 
CHAPTER 2
 
Scoop for guilt or scoop for friendship?
 
 
June 4
 
Hi! I’m Karri; I almost lost my goal yesterday. But I want to thank someone for saving me. Although It looks like He also made me look so embarrassed but I don’t really think about it. I am a 15 – year old high school student at Cosei High; where money is the best material; the face and label are the best weapon; and brain is the best shield. If you want to survive; you should At least have 2. But you see; I am surviving at the moment but I always feel discourages while doing my routines. Because you see, I only have the shield. I can’t upgrade myself with money and I can’t protect myself from falling. But I always try and try; until my brain becomes my shield, my weapon and my material.
I am an exaggerated person. As you can see, I always admire the smile of an archangel from the paradise I never visit. But when it comes to the smile of the iniquity, I become frantic. But the original breathtaking smile of the wicked prince; It is said enough; I should ask myself, is this really a devil? Maybe I shouldn’t judge people from the first gathering.
I just had a very wonderful day. Winning yesterday was so good enough. But I don’t get Keanne. Is he joking at that time? But he didn’t say “I’m KIDDING”. Anyway maybe he feels it’s factual. Enough said but you see; All I signify is I want to have a glimpse of him smiling and blissful and amend his behaviour on how to pleasure strangers. 
 
 
 
But he always skips on attending Pandora class. How ignorant! He’s the Head of the sanctuary but yet he’s so klutz? I went to the Asylum to attend the assembly.
Today, Hara Eri will be leading us to the next event that will happen this week.
Eri-san seems very shy but her leadership skills are so good. She is really a very gorgeous girl. She is the only girl I met who is like an angel sent here on earth to fill up our hearts with joy.
“Tomorrow we will be having the organization orientation for all levels. We will prepare for our speeches. I require everyone to give some suggestions for the events tomorrow.”
Hara Eri – sempai is a senior student. I can’t catch up with the curriculum but here we have 4 years of high school. She always says that we have senior year so we can prepare rapidly to university. Her attitude stands out very well; like a rare real lady. She loves home economics. And I should recommend the teenagers to Eri sempai, they should be like her! Itsuka Yui – sempai is another one. She’s so kind like Hara Eri. But she differs a lot to Eri – sempai. According to the Pandora Guide; Eri – sempai who is kind loves spicy food. Yui – sempai; is also kind but she sometimes party too hard, sometimes she’s not that serious and doesn’t care about circumstances that happens in the school; loves sweet things. Eri – sempai is a real angel who loves things that is so popular.  Yui – sempai (who is very popular and a bit party person) loves things that is very boring. I can’t tell their attitude but the real things I can comprehend the both of them is this; Yui – sempai doesn’t like boys even she loves party while Eri – san gets addicted to boys when they cross their eyes for 10 seconds. Seems like Eri-sempai has that traumatic state where she’s sometimes so passionate about boys. So she always where contact lenses that can extend her limit about the 10 second – addiction. She wears it on her eye so her limit can be 3 minutes. Yui sempai putted the chart of organizations on the white board. 
Yui san wasn’t serious and she kept on laughing silently.
Kaisel asked her; “Yui – sempai why are you laughing?” 
Yui san can’t keep it so, “I CAN’T KEEP IT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“WHAT THE HELL! YOU ALSO INCLUDED THOSE WORDS! I’LL GOING TO KILL YOU SEMPAI!”
we don’t know what’s happening but then Yaichi started laughing too.
 
 
CHART OF ORGANIZATIONS FOR THIS YEAR
*PANDORA CLASS
*CHAIN CLASS
*HOMEMAKER’S CLUB
*DEBATE CLUB
*GLEE CLUB (sub units: Coro Chorale; Glee)
*DANCE STATION (FAT PEOPLE CAN JOIN. YOU CAN ALSO HAVE SOME EXERCISE HERE! IF YOU’RE FAT THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU SOME FITTING STATION FOR FREE! ) [sub units: ballad; hip hop; RnB; Pop; Jazz; Techno; ballroom; DJ etc.]
*THE COURIER 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*SPORTS CLUB – [sub units]SOCCER;VOLLEYBALL;BASKETBALL;TABLE TENNIS; TENNIS; SWIMMING; SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING; BADMINTON; AND ETC.
*GAME STATION - SOFTWARE IDOLS (sub units: game masters club; hack system masters; programming; etc)
*DRAMA CLUB (sub units: interpretative dancing; genre type drama)
*COMPOSERS CLUB (sub units: Story; lyrics; poems; speeches; etc)
*ARTS CLUB (SUB units: ANIME; PAINTING; CRAFTS; ARCHITECTURAL; ETC)
*Science Club (sub units: Biologist; Chemical Engineering; Physics)
*Math Club (sub units: CALCULUS; ALGEBRA)
*Astronomy Club
 
 
Oh we all mean is the description of dance station…
“You’re really mean Kai” Miki said to him.
“It’s none of your business Miki.” He’s upset.
“Oh; is that so?” Miki was bursting up.
“Yeah. Do you want some bloody fight between clubs? I have all the power of Dance station.”
 “You’re so persistent. You don’t have DJ’s power.”
“How about some challenge some time?”
 “What do you mean?”
“I’m going to destroy that sub unit.”
 “Can you?”
“Why Not? I own the whole dancing station?”
“Can you also fight with the volleyball and badminton varsity; my position here in Pandora; also the whole composers’ club.”
 “Next year I’ll definitely conquer all of it. Remember I’m still the Third King.”
“I don’t care.”
 “Miki and Kaisel stop fighting. You’re both childish.” The devil’s words came out suddenly and it made the two fighting be calmed. In the guide; they always fight. And they are always called the Loving Enemies. But still they don’t like it.
Kaisel’s too abusive of his power. He’s so proud of every little thing that is successful. Sometimes he’s also over-protective and also fun to be with while Miki’s a war freak. She doesn’t let herself lose especially to Kaisel. Miki is a very kind and very approachable but the thing is, if you declare a war to her, surely you’ll going to lose.
“So did everyone list their clubs? We require everyone to have at least two. And Pandora Class is counted. SO you’ll going to choose one. But if you want to have 3 or more you can as long as you can handle it.”
“I think Kari didn’t list yet.” I heard my nickname from the angelic boy; who takes away everything; every time he breaths. Every time he speaks he almost stole my heart.
HEY! WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS KIND OF THING!?
I admit I have a crush on Yaichi. He’s so wonderful. He’s also kind unlike the demonic boy over there~ But I should just keep it on myself. I have no hope for him to be my boy friend. Hey! Anyway I’m going to list my name but I can’t choose.
Miki lent me her advice; “You should choose a club where you can be comfortable and happy on what you are doing.”
I said to her; “Then I should choose The Courier.”
 She was shocked. “How come you chose the Courier?”
“Why isn’t comfortable there?”
 “No It’s not like that but you see maybe you will be tired there.”
She had that worried look.
“No it will be okay. What are you saying tiring? Look at your self you’re the one I should tell you this; You’re pushing yourself.” I laughed.
“Okay for comforting me from earlier.”
 “It’s okay. Why do you have so many clubs?” I asked her with a bit sloppy voice.
“It’s because…” She didn’t finish her sentence.
Her phone rang with a very faithful song, “AIERU BY BASE BALL BEAR (the intro)” 
She didn’t answer it. But then she said goodbye. Maybe a text or call from her club because she brought her sports’ bag. But I saw in her eyes that she’s about to cry. The pain she keeps inside that she can’t let go. I wonder what it is. Maybe this isn’t the time I should know it. And I finalized my club. The Courier
 
Eri – sempai stated; “Then we should be working for this day.”
I wonder what Yaichi’s club is.
So we walked together to the courier class.
I’m a bit nervous and shy.Maybe ;because I’m thinking of lovely things and intimate scenes (like holding hands..) with him. Oh God let me stop these heart strings. I’m about to die beside him?.
He looked at me. He had that awesome face of the ideal youth of the generation. “Are you okay? You look so dizzy? Should I take you to the infirmary.”
”NO! NO! NO! I’m okay! I’m fine! I’m sorry for the trouble! Forgive me! Forgive me!”
I DON’T LIKE THOSE WORDS… LIKE A FLIRTY BOY’S WORDS.
Dizzy? Okay? Would you like to go to the infirmary? Would you consider these things that will happen today with the two of us alone?.. Umh.. I will take your firsts. Then You should marry me after this scene and we should be happy and don’t worry we will have THIS protection thing... ***TOOOT!***
Stupid Kari! He never said this, [Would you consider these things that will happen today with the two of us alone?.. Umh.. I will take your firsts. Then You should marry me after this scene and we should be happy and don’t worry we will have THIS protection thing......]
He never really said that. Maybe he’s really kind. I was carried over again by that Ecchi Anime that I accidentally watched because there’s no show that a teenager can take!
While I was thinking these things he suddenly laughed.
“You’re too exaggerating Kari – san. By the way what are you thinking?”
OH… BULL’S EYE!
 “Oh nothing. Maybe I’m exhausted.”
“Then we should really go to the infirmary. But I think there’s no duty nurse there so I will be there.”
OH GOD~~
“By the way Kari, I thought you were thinking about…”
 “About…”
“About…A girl and a boy in the clinic.”
DON’T CONTINUE! DON’T CONTINUE
 “Girl and boy in the bed..”
PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY
“There’s girl and boy in the bed of the infirmary together doing something..”
COME ON!?
“I can’t say it. It’s too embarrassing to you and I. Maybe I’m being overboard.”
END OF MY WORLD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!~~~~~~~
“There’s girl and boy in the bed of the infirmary together hiding because there’s a monster in the clinic! Am I right? Ne~”
A BIG SIGH FOR ME.
“*sigh* Not that.”
“Oh not right, then in the bed they are…”
 “Stop it. It’s okay.”
“Oh I was just about to say this, they are in the bed and hiding together because there’s a zombie.”
So it was just me. Thank God.
 “Anyway aren’t we here already?” He told me.
“Oh…”
A very manly creature welcomed us.
“Good morning!”
A super very hot senior student appeared on us.
“I’m Reidaki Fusei. A senior student in GS7. Also the president of this club; COURIER. May I help you two? ”
“Reidaki – sempai!”
Yaichi cheerfully greeted him.
“Oh~ Yai-kun; you’re with your girlfriend?”
 He didn’t replied at first. He’s confused on how to say No. were not so I said…  
“Uh. No I’m a representative of Pandora class. He helped me to get here. I want to join the courier. *BOW* Please accept me.”
“You don’t need to bow for me. I accept everyone. So why won’t we start preparing? Anyway; *Rei-sempai winked at Yaichi.* Thank you for bringing your precious representative.”
He left.
So this is it.
Rei – sempai talked to me; heart to heart. “Well I think you like him.”
 “Huh? Can you repeat sempai? I didn’t hear you.”
Okay here comes my PRETENDING mode.
Here comes the BULL’S EYES. I think cupid’s torturing me from this moment.
Rei – sempai’s eyes are irresistible. He makes me want to tell everything.
I don’t know. This is like a fantasy. He’s a real CONFESSOR.
“Well I admit, Kinda.”
 “You passed.”
“Passed? What do you mean?”
 “I tried to examine you if you are honest. I thought you’re going to hide it.”
“Oh. Okay. How can you tell?”
 “Simple. In your eyes I can see everything. It’s like ah… Wild guess. No; I mean it’s like everything’s in your head telling me you like him. In your actions before going here.”
 “Oh No! Maybe he saw something too.”
“No. I bet not. He’s a real dense. No; He’s not dense but he doesn’t consider having a girlfriend that belongs in Pandora.”
 
I TOLD MYSELF ALREADY. I’m not qualified for his standards.
 
“Well. Let my vice captain here give you assignments. I’m going to take care of some senior blues.~ You know.”
“Yoh~ I’m Namisaki Reo; Junior GS6. I’m going to give you an assignment. Look at this picture.”
 
Oh~ It was taken awhile ago. It was Miki, with the sports bag; holding hands with a boy.
“This is Kijo-Miki’s boyfriend. If every student here can read this scoop then definitely someone will take over her place.”
”No. This isn’t true right?”
“Then give me a proof. Ask her. If you can give me some articles then you are really a great reporter. If you can’t give me, then I’ll going to spread this news without any hesitations. I’m giving you until tomorrow. Or else everything will be revealed.”
 
No This is bad I need to choose. Give a scoop or ignore it?
This isn’t the real work of the courier!
I went to where Rei – sempai is but they told me he went home because he had an accident. He can’t speak for a moment. And it is really true.
 
This is bad.
THINK THINK THINK THINK!
Then I should confirm everything first before doing something…
 
June 4 – 8:00 PM
 
I called Miki
But no one answered but the maid. She told me she’s not yet there. She didn’t even called there. She said she was going to the hotel.
 
Is that really true?
Is there something happening to Miki with that guy?
I contacted Kaisel.
 
“Kaisel – san, I need help.”
 “Well I can’t promise but I’ll do my best.”
“Is that really true?”
”Yes.”
“But what if you know that it’s about Miki Would you help?”
He didn’t give some reactions.
We are not talking for 3 minutes. And then He finally said a word.
“No.”
 “Why Not? She’s your friend and a comrade?”
“DO you think she is? She’s a real war freak. That’s why I don’t want to be around her.”
I’m tearing up. I can’t take it. I’m angry now. 
“Do you think she’s the only one wrong? You also have A WRONG TOO. You’re too proud and vain. You don’t consider her feelings for that sub unit. I’m right. Like you can’t help.”
I BANGGGED! The phone.
This is something too problematical. I can’t take it.
I opened my facebook account.
But then can’t tell everything.
I searched I word that expresses “I should be ready for what will happen tomorrow. The happening will happen!”
and my status is.. a tagalong word; “BAHALA NA BUKAS.”
 
The next day.
June 5
7:10 AM
1 hour before the club orientation (8:00AM)
I was stressed out.
I can’t sleep!
Everything is killing me.
Before I decide; I went to the Asylum.
Miki was sitting on her chair.
We talked about what I had yesterday.
Miki was normal.
“I have something to confess to you miki.”
She looked at me tremendously cute.
“What is it Kari – chan?”
“You see; I went to the Courier. Rei – sempai was busy so he introduced his vice-president; Namasaki Reo. He gave me an assignment. I was ordered to have a scoop about a picture. Unfortunately the picture was involving you and the boy with you yesterday.”
“Ah you mean my cousin?!”
“Cousin?”
….
She said everything.
So I’m going to prepare the speech. And you see; I decided not to write anything.
I was at the storage room and Reo – sempai was behind me.
He ask me with intense enthusiasm; “Where’s the scoop?”
 “I decided not to give any comment. You will just tell lies about her.”
“Are you sure about that decision?” 
“Yeah; don’t try to give any bad states about her.”
I heard some steps from the stairs.
“You’ll regret everything!”
Reo ran away.
Then I saw Keanne looking at me. With abnormal expression; he left me. He took the same path with Reo.
 
 
8:10
“Thank You Game station! Next is the courier. Regrettably the Editor-in-chief Reidaki Fusei is absent because of severe pain on the neck. So we would like to present the Junior Editor-in-chief; Reo Namasaki.”
 
Reo didn’t start yet. He looked to everyone.
“I have found an interesting scoop from our new member Nikka Mie.”
WHAT? HE is a mega deceiver!
“This picture shows an improper attitude of one of the members of this so-called great class Pandora!”
In the large screen; everyone saw the picture. Others said “she’s disgusting!”
“We should replace her.”
 “She’s the worst person I’ve ever met!”
She earshot those tactless prose; Miki looked at me and cried and ran away.
Reo continued. “She is cutting classes to go to hotel with her boyfriend! It’s decided we should change her! That sickening freshmen! Today; I will run and spread everything! HURRAY CHAIN CLASS! HURRAY!”
Reo ran away; he was followed by Kei – sempai and the others. Yaichi; Kaisel and I are only left here. They all followed him.
The other students are calling for me to explain the scoop. 
“EXPLAIN HER Nastiness!” 
I stood up and faced them eye to eye.
I looked at up everyone while controlling my anger and my pain inside for Miki.
This is totally making me nuts!
I rolled my eye for a bit.
Every people here make me sick.
With my obnoxious voice; I decided to explain the blameless theory we are having today.
“Will you please calm and be quiet for a while?”
It’s seems like; for them, I just whispered.
“If you want to know the whole story, listen to me and shut the hell up!”
I almost screamed in front of them. 
“I’m afraid to say this but I should. Everything you heard awhile ago was incorrect.”
 “How can you say that?”
They keep on clogging my every word.
 
 
“Let me elucidate everything about the picture. I talked to Miki 1 hour ago. They had an emergency about her brother. The boy with her was her cousin.”
 “Why did they go to the hotel? That is so unpromising! You should be replaced too! You stupid liar!”
“Let me say this. Here; we have the ¼ families who are almost in bankrupt. And If I’m correct; they all fall to Sumi EPIC or S.E.; that is owned by Sumi family.
Her brother who always goes to other places to solve their family’s connection business; was actually going here in Japan. However the plane crashed. Luckily her brother was safe but he must go back immediately to keep pace. Her cousin contacted her because of that. In the hotel thing; Her brother was kept there. And while he’s resting; Miki needs to replace him for awhile with her cousin. To all S.E. branch families; you know yourselves; I have a message for the all of you. LEARN TO THANK FOR EVERYTHING! WITHOUT MIKI; I BET WE WILL LOSE THE ¼ OF STUDENTS HERE RIGHT NOW.”
They were all silent; giving me a feedback of hallowed souls from the east.
“That’s all I know!”
I looked at my right side. Every (except Keanne) Pandora members was there; Happy to see me and happy to hear everything clearly. It’s a bit harsh but that’s the truth.
I wonder where’s Keanne? By the way; Miki just had an emergency again so she needs to make her report to the same hotel.
Kaisel grabbed the mic. He whispered some words that I can’t state for this moment.
I just remembered this one; “I’m doing this for good. It doesn’t mean I will always go along with her.”
He said straight this words to everyone; “Because of your grandiose attitudes; I want everyone to apologize to her from the bottom of your hearts!”
Everyone agreed; “YES!”
 
 
….
*storage room
*BIGBANG ON THE DOOR.
*SOUNDS OF SOMEONE LOSING BREATH
*GROTESQUE CLICKS OF FIGHTING BOYS
*KEANNE AND REO FIGHTING
*KEANNE HOLDS REO’S NECK; PUSHING HIM UPWARDS.
*KEANNE HAS HIS highfalutin FACE OF WRATH
*HIS ANGER IS GOING UP!
*HEAT IS GOING TO FILL THE WHOLE ROOM!
 
“What the hell do you want from us?”
 “I want TO DESTROY YOUR RACE!”
“Why do you want to involve the whole Pandora?”
Keanne pushed through more.
“A-ASK HIM!”
“Who do you mean?”
“CHAIN CLASS!”
“Who’s the lead of their year? TELL ME OR I’LL BREAK YOUR JAW AND NEVER LET YOU LIVE!”
“EVEN IF YOU KILL OR TORTURE ME I’LL NEVER TELL YOU! I HAVE THE MOST FAITH AND LOYALTY TO THEM.”
”THEM!?”
“how ignorant you are Keanne! Chain Class don’t only have the Lead of the year. They upgraded their positions. For this year; There are 3 most powerful members. A bit more practice they can make you fall into the pitch of darkness!”
With Keanne’s anger and wrath; He almost killed Reo.
“If you ever touch Pandora; I’ll never ever forgive the whole you and the whole pompous 
chain class you are so proud of!”
Keanne decided to let him go with conditions..
“Before I let you go; Let me have some message for your lord. Tell him
that he should fight me eye to eye. And don’t ever make the Pandora members feel what he wants me to feel. Especially; To HER.”
 
Reo ran still hailing CHAIN CLASS.
What is this chain class?
What will happen to Nikka’s mission?(Kari)
Will she ever find Eno?
What the hell do chain class wants from Pandora?
Can their actions affect the chance of success that Kari may know everything on her mystifying life?
Find out more on further chapters!
 
-END
 
? FINISHED/CARMELA C.T./LEE EUN JOON./EJ/EUN/EUNJOON/
----------<3<3 7AFD 
 
 
thank you for reading..
sorry for bad grammar!
the next chapter will be available by tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow??
:)