Moving into a new Neighborhood

╰☆╮ Etoiles Noires ╰☆╮ || NH Media's New Girl Group || {{ Apply Closed}}

French will be in this Color

Japanese will be in this Color

Chinese will be in this Color

English will be in this Color

Thai will be in this Color

 

After a few weeks of being a Trainee, Etoiles Noires are finally marking their debut very soon! The girls are currently waiting outside of NH Media's building waiting in the heat for their ride to show up. "Hyemi unnie when is our ride coming? I am tired." YunHee asked their leader and Hyemi just eye smiled at her dongsaeng. "It will be here soon just be patient ok YunHee?" She said and Yunhee nodded and went over to Ashely and started speak in english. Hyemi flashed her phone out and quickly texted some one before any one would wonder who she is texting to.

After a while waiting their ride turned up and Hyemi stood up first and went over to the van and opened the door for the girls. "Ok girls once we get to your dorms be sure you figure out how to set up the bedrooms and then after that the rest of the day is yours." Their manager said and the girls started to cheer. "BUT there will be camera crew following you, you girls are starting off a reality show called Etoiles Noires: Born of a New Star." He said and the girls nodded can't wait to get to their new neighborhood. Once the car started moving the girls started to chat amung themselves or just mind their own buisness and do what ever they want.

After what has been a 2 hour long drive the girls finally made it to their dorm. Once they arrived Hyemi noticed the neighborhood in a instant, they are at the building where Infinite and Apink are staying. "Ok girls your floor is on the 12th floor." The girls nodded and started to head up. "I wonder who else lives here?" Nihyo wondered while walking with Hyemi. The other girls nodded while Hyemi is concentrating where their room number is. Finally making it to the 12th floor, Hyemi unlocked the door using the code their manager had gave her and revieled a spacious dorm. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvt32NhJ4yA Pretend its not messy cause you know boys ._. and yes it is Infinite's dorm I can't find a similar picture to theirs but a little imagery there oh and rooms are different not the same letting you know so just the living room only~) The girls gap in awe by the clean and spacious living room. "I can't believe we will be moving here." "Lets go look in the rooms!!" Sunmi said excitedly and run into the rooms.

(Room #1)

(Room #2)

(Room #3)

"I love this dorm!!" Yun Hee squealed and smiled brightly. "Ok girls we need to decided which bed to take." Hyemin said and faced to her dongsaeng. "Let's decided this by Rock-Paper-Scissors." Yunhee said and every one agreed to it. After a few minutes past Hyemin got the first room; Yunhee, Ashley and Sunmi got the second bedroom while Nihyo got room number 3. "Ok now that is settled lets go out and see the neighborhood." Hyemin said and the girls nodded in agreement, before they went out some one knocked on the door. "That might be the camera crew right now." Nihyo said and went to go get the door. While the wait Hyemin went to go follow her and yelled out the stranger's name.

 

Miracle_Girl_16 here hope you like this update ^^ wonder who is the mystery guest? comment below to guess if you think its Infinite well it could be U Kiss :3 may never know anyway sorry long wait here is the update~!! ^^ if you guys want I can let you be the co-author so it will update faster if you want to be a co-author with me PM or wall me ok? :3 Its hard keeping up with this and 2 of my other stories ;-; anyway hope you like this~~ ^^