Chapter 12

Lost in Love

Sunggyu’s POV

We walked together to the buffet room, there we found the other infinite members. Where I caught a glimpse of Hoya shifting impatiently in his chair. His eyes met mine, and ease washed over his face as he stood up and rushed to my side.

Hoya’s POV

I grabbed his wrist that hung loose at his sides, “Hey- where were you? Are you okay?” I looked him over, searching for anything that seemed out-of-the-ordinary. He shook his head “No, I’m Fine” I sighed and pulled him close “you scared me…” he stood still in my grip. “H-Hoya, they’re staring-” he stuttered adorably. I pulled back slightly to smile, we where dangerously close. “Let them see~” I said softly, he blushed furiously and escaped from my embrace.

Sunggyu’s POV

I practically ran away, I rubbed my cheeks in attempt to hide my glowing blush. Thankgod the other members had already gone ahead to serve themselves, or they would have seen us. I was walking so fast but with no real direction, scooping up a plate as I went. “Sunggyu-hyung~” Woohyun called out, I turned to face the voice that called me.

Woohyun’s POV(finally! It’s been a while~ ^^)

Sunggyu paced towards me with an awkward expression, I cocked my head to the side “what’s wrong?” he shook his head. “No, nothing! Just a few things I’m thinking about…” I nodded and made my way to the food.

-Time skip-

Author’s POV?

Sungyeol leaned back in his chair, stretching and yowling. He groaned shortly after “so-full” he said, Dongwoo nodded in agreement. Sungjong suddenly proposed, “We should go to the beach!” Woohyun immediately lit up and added, “I want to ride the banana boat”. “We should probably go change” Sunggyu muttered, “LETS GO!” Dongwoo exclaimed hauling Sungjong to his feet. All the other members followed. Woohyun punchd Sunggyu playfuly “lets go change old man” Sunggyu’s eyes widened “what? But my clothes are in my room-” “Don’t worry! I’ll loan you some” Woohyun interrupted. “oh-ok…” he said and began to follow Woohyun but was stopped in his tracks by a not-so-pleased Hoya.

Sunggyu’s POV

Hoya pulled me back “Your going with Woohyun?-To his room?-ALONE?” he questioned. “Yeah,why not?” I asked, he scoffed “why not?” he asked sourly. “He apologized for before, we’re friends again” I said as a matter of factly(awwww yeahhh making up words 8D). At this he stood silent, “do you trust him?” I shifted my weight from leg to leg and shrugged “I guess so…” he sighed “okay…but this time keep you phone with you!” he warned. “Yes mother” I said sarcastically, he smiled and fanned me away “go- go- I’ll see you there”.

Woohyun’s POV

After getting dressed we made our way to the beach. We picked some beach chairs under the immense palm trees; we then set our stuff down. I pulled my shirt over my head and ran to the water, making my way deeper and deeper into the salty expanse. “Sunggyu!” I called out to him, he was at the shore hesitantly making his way over. “I’m not getting any younger ‘ya know!” I yelled, he scowled at this and remained at his snail-like pace. He was almost next to me when he jumped and rushed towards me, “Some thing touched my arm!” he yelped. Terrified now and clinging to my neck, I looked into the water carefully for a few long seconds. When my eyes finally caught a clear moving object, it was a fish. A thin clear fish, with its mouth puckered slightly. I laughed “yah-! You’re such a wuss! Its just a little fish!!!” he let go slowly to analyze the numerous fish that swam around. He pouted, “I thought I was something else…” I laughed so hard tears where streaming down my cheeks. “Don’t laugh at me!” he yelled and began to hit me “Ow- OW! Buahahah- ow!” I yelled trying to swim away from his wrath. “ugh I’m going to kill you!” he called out behind me “your to slow old man!” I taunted.

Hoya’s POV

I made my way to the shore when I caught a glimpse of Sunggyu in the water. Carefully swimming in the water, he suddenly sped up and threw himself…on Woohyun. The familiar suffocating feeling entangled itself in my chest. I exhaled and tried my best to avert my eyes, but the damage was done…

 

-cliff hanger-

 

^^ Hey guys~ I wanted your guys opinion. Would you like me to end it with or fluff?? idk i have 2 alternate endings written already~ be sure to leave me a comment!! I'll be counting the votes!!