Daisy

Natural

 

Soft, innocent, pure, white—the daisies were distributed among the carpet floor of our bedroom in a pattern, forming a larger picturesque of a daisy again.

If these gorgeous flowers ever had voices, they would ever speak to me in a distinctly beautiful melody of a piano.

I escaped the comforts of the bed, now bending down to zoom my sight to this masterpiece.

With a mere of my finger on one petal from the flower, instant tingles sprang forth throughout my inner senses.

A disturbance to my senses succeeded in a form of a young man, who poked out his head from the bathroom door bringing out a fresh face.

Revealing himself fully, he awkwardly stood with a dripping hair, a bare torso—smooth and soft in sight—and a towel hiding the upper half of his tall legs. Then, in an awkward manner, he grinned that adorable, gorgeous, rabbit-like toothy one of his. It was a lovely sight—beautiful.

“You saw it, huh? I thought you’d wake up a little later.” He said softly with his deep voice, and puffed a small amount of air to his cheeks. How adorable.

I laughed softly and returned to touching the daisies, then pulled out an unregistered emotion of a face.

Why was he beautiful that way?

His smile is genuine; it depicts truly of how pure his heart is.  

I breathe in whatever scent a daisy could ever give.

I have never met such a beautiful boy, both inward and out.

 

She was stunning today. Breathtaking, I’d say. Her unruly mess of a hair since she woke up, was how natural she ever looked like. Though, today, I thought she would consider what I have done for her. She was always insecure, intimidated, and so far, I managed to prove to her that she was worth more than she ever thought she was. She’s not flawless, nor perfect, but she is beautiful, without any doubt.

I kneeled down beside her and shared a kiss with her shoulder, asking, “Hey, are you okay? If you don’t like it, I could always change—“

“No, don’t. This is beyond words Chanyeol.” She put on a hopefully sincere smile, but seeing through her, it wasn’t.

I don’t want to force her out yet, but I could comfort her in some way as to how I’m pulling her head carefully to my chest now.

“How is it?” I asked, anticipation in my voice.

“Like I said. It’s just unbelievable. Would you really do this for me…Chanyeol?”  

I suddenly remembered another reason why I did this as well.

“Silly aren’t you? My wife is so cute. Don’t you remember? It’s our anniversary—the first one that is.”

I chuckled, snuggling into her neck, but only for a second before she faced me in a bewildered state.

“Are you serious?” She blanketed her warm hands upon mine, resting it on her lap, and looked up to the wall in front of us, in search of a calendar.

She forcefully took her hands off and covered her gaping mouth.

 

“I didn’t get my morning kiss.” Chanyeol held her face caringly as soon as she removed her hands, and neared himself before her.

“Wait,” she told Chanyeol sternly, but not in anger.

“How could you be so distracting?” She shook Chanyeol by his biceps.

“Is that why I can’t get my kiss?” He playfully said, pouting.

“No, but…why can’t I even concentrate? I actually forgot our own anniversary. Am I even married to you, legally and literally?” She scoffed confused.

The dear boy laughed at her, his dimples were now obviously greeting her eyes.

Now, Chanyeol was thankful that he did not have to deal with her insecurity, so now he can simply carry the situation with his feel good antics.

“See?! I mean you’re not even perfect but you are contagious, lovely, beautiful, and—“ She was frustratingly ranting so much that Chanyeol had to end it with what he was aching to have every morning before they could say a word to each other—a kiss.

It was sweet, ending fairly in time and he, then, planted a tender kiss on her forehead before airing his thoughts out to her.

“You don’t need to say that. If I am like that, how much more you?” He brushed his smooth nose on hers, sending sparks through each other’s senses.

Her face broke out a soft and bright beam, chuckled, and said, “You’re wet. That’s why you’re distracting.”

She earned a cute laugh from her lover.

His hands still in place on her cheeks, pinched it, then embraced her fully.

“If you are looking for another thing to say to me, let’s just say, I’m pretty natural.” His voice deep held the warmest rhythm that could ever soothe her ears.

Natural—that’s exactly how they felt for each other.

“And I assure you, that this love is natural, too.” Chanyeol affirmed her lovingly, his doe eyes boring into her puppy like ones.


How was it? I didn't think it was good enough but I tried. Just my love for Chanyeol expressed here.

Tell me what you think, just leave a comment and stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

:D