"Who's going to be the 'girl' of this relationship?"

Roommate

 

WARNING: Language.

+++

Two weeks later, Yongguk and Himchan are gradually becoming closer and Himchan already dispelled his sleeping- habit. Himchan himself didn’t know if that’s a good thing or not but, according to Hyosung it’s a good thing. But sometimes, Hyosung’s opinion is unreliable.

Not only becoming closer, Himchan feels something weird is happening. Whenever Yongguk is around, his heart beats abnormally fast and he’ll found himself blushing when Yongguk flashed a—according to Himchan—goofy smile. Probably, all those weird feeling he’s been feeling indicates that he’s crazy.

 “Kim. Him. CHAAAN!” Hyosung called from miles away. [just the author being a drama queen].

Slightly annoyed, Himchan closed his book and turn to Hyosung’s direction. She flashed her trademark gummy smile and nudged Himchan on the ribs playfully.

“I’ve been hearing some rumors,” she said.
“Huh? Not interested,” Himchan said, nonchalantly.
“It’s about you,”

Himchan squints at Hyosung. From her facial expression, he knew it was something irrelevant—because she’s grinning from ear to ear.

“Are you dating Yongguk-ssi?”

With that, Himchan dropped his jaw.

“What?!”
“Oh, it’s not true then?”
“What? No, of course not,” Himchan shook his head in denial.

Not yet, he added mentally.

“Really? Aww, too bad!”

Himchan steal a glance at his watch and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Hyosung asked.
“I have class in 5 minutes, see you tomorrow, Hyosung!”

+++

“Oh, you’re home,” Yongguk greeted.

Himchan hummed in response. He was dead tired. It feels like today all the professors were trolling him around, making him to do some weird errands for them. A second later, Himchan’s eyelids are closed, chest heaving up and down steadily and…. Soft snores escaping his lips.

Yongguk smiled at falling-asleep Himchan.

Unlike Himchan, Yongguk already knew about his feeling towards the younger one. Yongguk falls for him. He isn’t a high school girl who needs the world to convince her that she’s in love. He just knew that he’s in love.

Being in love is such a troublesome phase. The worries, the jealousy, the shyness and the other s. On top of that, he fell in love with Himchan at the first sight.

Yongguk never believed in love at the first sight. I mean, that’s just stupid how can somebody love someone without knowing their personality first? That’s just cheesy. It reminds him of some cheesy dramas that his mom likes to watch.

Yongguk always believed that love at the first sight only exists in some cheesy drama. And look at him now, he falls in love at the first sight.

Even so, he won’t act like some high school girl who creeps on their crush then became all pink and shy because of her crush’ simple smile. No, he won’t.

Because he’s gonna make Himchan falls for him too.

This isn’t some drama where everything sweet, mushy and romantic things happen ‘accidentally’. He’s gonna script all the sweet, mushy and romantic things that are going to happen to him and Himchan. He is Bang-ing-Yongguk after all.

Whoa, hold your horses…..

This is going to be a bit tricky. Both of them are men and now the Bang-ing-Yongguk is questioning himself….. Who’s going to be the ‘girl’ of this relationship?

Yongguk looked at sleeping Himchan. Well, for him Himchan is beautiful in a masculine way but he doesn’t want to be the girl of this relationship either…. Yongguk ran his fingers along Himchan’s cheeks, subtly—he didn’t want Himchan to wake up and find him in this awkward situation.

Now his mind is busy running back and forth, to decide who’s the ‘girl’ in this relationship.

Wait….

Why is he taking the matter so hard? Of course Himchan is going to take the ‘girl’ role in this relationship. Why? Because he thinks that he doesn’t suit the ‘girl’ role. He cursed a lot and he likes to dominate others, if you know what I mean.

Mentally, he is busy planning on some lovey-dovey scene that going to happen between him and Himchan.

+++

Because I love to be a tease *winks*

Sorry, guys.... My brain is not working properly TT TT any idea how Yongguk will make a sweet scene? HAHAHA. Thinking about mushy Yongguk is to much for me XDDDD 

And thanks for who subscribed to my story, I really appreciate it.. 

Anyway, B.A.P's comeback is next week! Now, where is that fangirling gif when you need it? -_-

Once again, thanks for who subscribed to my story!

Of course, you guys who commented on my story too! Thank you :)

muah!