"At least I kissed you!"

Roommate

 

a/n: watch out for cussing!

+++

“Wh-what?!”
“Yongguk hyung didn’t you?”
“How the hell did you get such a ridiculous idea?!”

Jongup sighed.

“Well, he didn’t you after all….” Jongup mumbled in disappointment.
“Ya! Moon Jongup…”
“Bye, hyung!” Jongup said hurriedly.
“YA! Moon Jongup, get your head fixed!”

Hyosung, who just finished her class, takes a seat beside Himchan and showed him her trademark gummy smile.

“What’s up with that kid?”
“He said Yongguk ed me,” Himchan said, clearly pissed.
“He did?!” Hyosung widened her eyes to the size of a saucer.
“HE DID NOT, JEON HYOSUNG,” Himchan raised his tone a bit.
“Not…. Yet,” Hyosung added, incoherently.
“Say what?!”
“Nothing! Hey, let’s go shopping! It’s been a while since we hang out,” Hyosung said.

It’s been a hectic week for her because her professor is such a jerk and she missed this best friend of her.

“Sure, sounds fun,” Himchan said.
“This weekend? If you’re not busy with Yongguk,”
“Not you too,” Himchan lets out an exaggerated sigh.

Hyosung giggled at his remark.

+++

The weather has been crazy, Yongguk thought. The rain won’t stop pouring all over Seoul and the wind blows like it’s gonna take down a building. Not only that, almost half of his class caught flu. He glared at Daehyun who’s been sneezing like crazy then at Jieun who’s been coughing like is going to fall out.

Annoyed, Yongguk stood up from his chair and moved away from those two.

“Where are you going, Yongguk?” Jieun asked, voice hoarse and scary. Usually, her voice sounds so sweet like a drop of a heavenly honey but now, her voice sounds like some grumpy grandma.
“He’s moving away from us, he didn’t want to get flu from us,” Daehyun rolled his eyes.

Yongguk grinned sheepishly at his friends. Jieun quirked a brow and followed Yongguk to his new seat.

“Take th—COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH!” Jieun coughed before she finished her sentence.
“Jieun! Stop it! You’re a girl, for God’s sake!” Yongguk said, shoving away the cerulean haired girl.

Daehyun chuckled at Jieun’s mischievousness and decided to join her. Daehyun took a seat beside Yongguk and circled his arm around Yongguk’s neck and start snorting.

“Guys…”
“COUGH!”
“Stop…”
“SNORTS!”
“IT’S ING GROSS!!!” Yongguk scremed in agony.

By the time Yongguk wanted to switch seat again, the professor came in and glared at him.

“I would appreciate it if you sit down,” the professor said.

He drooped his shoulders and sat between the two virus spreader. While Jieun and Daehyun mentally cackling at Yongguk’s misery.

Just when Yongguk’s class finished, he makes sure that two sick friends of his stayed away from him. Just at the end of the hall, he bumped to Himchan.

“Yongguk, what’s up,” Himchan greeted, coolly.

Yongguk grinned.

“Hey. Are you done for the day?”

Himchan nodded gleefully. Yongguk’s heart melts at the bright sight before him. Never had he ever seen Himchan looks so bright.

“Let’s go home together,”
“I can’t,” Himchan said.
“Why?”
“I have an appointment with Hyosung,” Himchan said nonchalantly.

Yongguk felt like he’s been struck by a lightning. Hyosung? Hyosung?! Jeon Hyosung?! That Jeon Hyosung?!! Yongguk gritted his teeth and tried to smile anyway.

“Have fun,” Yongguk said then left Himchan.
“Yongguk!”

Yongguk turns his head to Himchan lifelessly.

“Are you sick or what? Here, take my jacket,” Himchan said, taking off his jacket and throw it to Yongguk.
“But…”
“It’s chilly… You’re gonna get sick,”
“How about you?”

Himchan silenced for a while, his eyes running back and forth looking for a reason.

“It’s okay, I hardly get sick,” Himchan said.
“But…”
“Bye, Yongguk!”

+++

Himchan could feel his cheeks heated up when he met Yongguk at the end of the hall. Fortunately, he’s always the cool person so he manages to greet Yongguk without looking like a total love-struck maiden.

When Himchan greeted Yongguk, he could see that Yongguk’s eyes dilated with delight. Yongguk asked him to go home together, but he already promised Hyosung to shop with her. Only god knows what she could do if Himchan didn’t fulfill his promise to her.

As Himchan told Yongguk he has an appointment with Hyosung, he could see jealousy building up in Yongguk’s eyes. Uh-oh, does Yongguk likes Hyosung? Oh no!

“Have fun,”

Himchan widened his eyes and stopped Yongguk, “Yongguk!”

Yongguk turned to him ever so lifelessly. The sight of lifeless Yongguk makes him worry. Is he sick or something? Himchan did notice that Yongguk was slightly red.

“Are you sick or what? Here, take my jacket,” Himchan said as he takes off the piece of clothing.

At first, Yongguk didn’t want to accept Himchan’s jacket after a few pushing and pulling, Yongguk took Himchan’s jacket with him. It’s chilly and Yongguk looked a bit dazed and that’s worrying.

+++

“HIM. CHAN! IT’S COOOOLLLLDDD!!!” Hyosung whined.
“Shut up, I’m cold too,” Himchan retorted.
“Where’s your jacket, diva?!”
“I lend it to Yongguk and did you just call me diva?!”

Hyosung giggled hearing the name ‘Yongguk’ rolled out from Himchan’s lips.

“Aww, I never thought Yongguk will be the girl of your relationship,”

Himchan chocked on his own saliva and glared at Hyosung, who’s smiling innocently. Seeing the bagel girl’s innocent smile, he stomped off from Hyosung.

“Ya! KIM. HIM. CHAAAAANNN!!! Where do you think you are going?! How could you leave a girl alone?!” she shouted, making a few heads turn to her.

Himchan face palmed, slightly embarrassed from Hyosung’s childish attitude.

Oh, God, did I kill an entire nation in my past life so you punish me to have a friend like her?

“YA!”

Himchan sighed. Maybe he did kill an entire nation in his past life, but a friend like Hyosung is one in a million.

“Stop shouting and let’s get something warm for both of us,” Himchan smiled in defeat.

+++

A few days later, Himchan found himself sneezing and coughing non-stop. I guess a day with Hyosung can make you sick, Himchan thought. Just when Himchan is going to blame Hyosung for it, she came to him first.

Hyosung walks up to him with a pout and watery eyes.

“What happened to you, girl?” Himchan asked, he lost his heart to scold her after seeing her watery eyes.
“Because of you… -sneezes- I caught a flu!”
“What?!” Himchan exclaims.
“If didn’t lend your jacket to Yongguk…” she trailed off.
“Hey!”

Hyosung replaced her pout with an adorable smile.

“Just kidding! It was the time of the year anyway… You know the time where all the students get sick suddenly,” she laughed.

Himchan shrugged. She was right. It’s the time of the year anyway, the time where all the students get sick magically—despite that it’s almost summer. Himchan shrugged his intention to scold Hyosung because turns out, she’s sick too.

For the rest of the day, Himchan spend his day by sneezing and coughing randomly. It’s torturing him. He couldn’t get his mind on his lectures, all the jokes sound so flat, and the food tastes so bad.

He sighed in relief when he reached his shared room with Yongguk. If he remembered it correctly, Yongguk didn’t have any class today so the boy’s probably chilling with his friend. Himchan entered the room and he’s surprised by the fact that Yongguk isn’t chilling with his friend.

“Yongguk?”

Yongguk sits up and greeted Himchan, “Oh, welcome back, Channie,”

Himchan smiled. Himchan dropped his bag and slipped into his bed.

Yongguk cocked a brow. He’s been worried because this morning, Himchan looked slightly feverish and he didn’t see Himchan’s usual rabbit teeth smile. Yongguk watches Himchan for a while before finally he decided to check on Himchan.

“Himchan-ah, are you sick?” Yongguk softly asked.
“Hm.. A bit, I just need a rest.. Don’t worry too much, Yongguk,” Himchan said with a hoarse voice.

Yongguk walked to Himchan and pressed his palm on Himchan’s forehead.

“Rest a bit, I’ll look for a medicine,” Yongguk said.
“Yong—,”

Too late, Yongguk already dashed out from the room.

“That guy…” Himchan mumbled then slowly dozes off.

About an hour or so, Himchan woke up. The first thing he sees when he wakes up is Yongguk’s worried façade.

“Yongguk?”
“I bought you some medicine. Eat this first then you can eat the medicine,”

Himchan smiles, his heart beats thousand times faster than it should be because of Yongguk’s sweet behavior towards him. He pats Yongguk’s shoulder and pulls a reassuring smile.

“I’m okay,”

Just when Himchan finished his sentence, he felt a pair of warm lips on his. He widens his eyes when he knows the owner of those warm lips is Yongguk. Yongguk is kissing him

Bang. Yong. Guk. Is. Kissing. Him.

What the hell is happening?!

Himchan’s head is spinning and suddenly his body temperature rose in the most abnormal way. His heart is pounding against his ribs when suddenly he felt Yongguk’s tongue caressing his bottom lip. Foreign with the weird, tingly feeling, he gasped.

Yongguk slipped his tongue into Himchan’s hot mouth when he gasped. Yongguk’s tongue explored Himchan’s hot mouth before finally lapped on Himchan’s tongue. To his surprise, Himchan actually responded to his kiss. Their tongues shared a slow, passionate tango before Himchan pulled away.

Himchan’s cheeks stained with a deep shade of pink and Yongguk is 10000000% sure it’s not because of his flu.

Both of them are breathless. Himchan didn’t have the guts to look at Yongguk after their kiss while Yongguk is being Yongguk, showing his gummy smile to Himchan.

Himchan, who’s still speechless and breathless after their kiss, tries to recall what just happened between him and his roommate. Did they just kiss? Yes, they just did. Did Yongguk use his tongue?! Yes, he just did. Did he just kiss Yongguk back?!! Yes, he just freaking did.

What the hell is happening?!

From all Himchan’s past relationships, this is the first time he kissed with tongue. (What? He didn’t want to scare his past lovers).

And on top of that… Both of them are boys. Does that mean Yongguk…. And he is too….?

What the just happened?!

“Himchan-chan-channie..?” Yongguk shook Himchan lightly, crashing the latter back to the real world.

Himchan lifts his head and blinks at Yongguk.

“W-why…?” that’s the only word Himchan manages to squeeze out from his throat.

Yongguk grins, “I heard that kiss can heal a cold faster,”

Himchan looks at Yongguk in disbelief. What the actual….

“I like you,” Yongguk said before Himchan manages to cuss mentally.

..?!

Oh, Himchan curses anyway.

“I like you, okay. God, I never believe such thing as love at the first sight and I fall in love with you at the first sight,” Yongguk finally said.

Yongguk scratched the back of his neck, smiling nervously he asked, “Do you like me?”

Himchan stayed silent. His brain is still trying to process all the stuff that just happened.

“Come on I know you like me,” Yongguk suddenly burst out.

Himchan lifts his head and sneers at him, “So full of yourself, huh?”

“Am not, you do like me!”

It’s weird how Himchan didn’t feel dizzy anymore. Maybe the kiss works?

Himchan smirked and leaned closer to Yongguk, “Hm… I don’t know,”

Just when Yongguk wanted to say something to protest, Himchan pressed his lips against Yongguk’s soft lips.

“Yeah, I like you,”

Yongguk grinned then pressed their foreheads together.

+++

“I told you, Yongguk,” Himchan nagged.

Yongguk sighed in defeat. Once Himchan starts nagging, there’s no way in heaven or hell to stop him. Yongguk closed his eyes, as a sign that he’s tired but no, Himchan kept nagging all the way.

Although he is currently suffering from the worst headache ever, Himchan is officially his.

Himchan, who changed his hairstyle from blonde to black, glances at his sick lover and silently laughs at him. A few days ago, he was almost down with flu but suddenly Yongguk kissed him and saying things about ‘a kiss can make you feel better’ and look at him now. He’s as sick as a dog. Runny nose, watery eyes, and slightly red cheeks.

“See what you get from kissing me?” Himchan teased.

Yongguk turns to him and smirks, “At least I kissed you!”

Himchan scoffed.

=end=

a/n: /shots self/

Yeah, I know I said that my exam will be over tomorrow but it actually finished earlier! YAAY. I hope the ending didn’t disappoint you guys TT TT and for you guys who asks for … Remember, I didn’t label this story as ‘M’ so, no . ^^ Oh how I wish I can write a for this pairing.

65 subscribers?!! OHMYGOD!! THANK YOU!! TT TT seriously, thanks guys. Sorry if this story disappoints you.. > <

Thanks to my entire 65 subscriber, every single one of you~~!! /throws hearts and kisses everywhere/

By the way, sorry for any grammatical errors! And if my English sounds awkward to you, I’m sorry for that too /bows/

THANK YOU GUISE!!!! MWAHMWAH~.

By the way, stay tune for my another story ‘Deal (Someone Like You)’ I’ll update that story ASAP. ^^