"But Yongguk hyung ed you, right?"

Roommate

 

Yongguk wrinkled his eyebrows at the sight before him. From his spot, he could see Himchan. It doesn’t matter because whom he sees is Kim Himchan. What matters is…. That gummy-smiled girl who’s happily chattering around him.

Later he knew that the girl’s name is Jeon Hyosung, majors in Performing Arts. A lot of his friends are crushing on her, I mean…. Dang look at those knockers.

Yongguk cleared his throat, he doesn’t care about her knockers, what matters to him is how to latched that girl off of Himchan. They are always seen together all the time. Like paper and pen and beat and mic. If only Yongguk’s eyes shot lasers, she’d be dead by now.

“Yo hyung, checking out Hyosung, I see,” Daehyun circled his arm around Yongguk’s shoulder in a brotherly way.

Yongguk glared at the younger one.

“Okay, okay,” Daehyun laughed.
“Rather than staring like a creep, you should go at him, hyung,”

For once, Jung Daehyun injected a good idea into his brain. Yongguk stood up and dared himself to walk to Hyosung’s and Himchan’s direction.

Finally, Yongguk arrived.

“Hi,” he greeted both of them.

Hyosung—a bit shocked—waved her hands and smiled awkwardly while Himchan greeted him in the most awkward manner.

“Want to grab some snacks?” Yongguk offered.

Hyosung giggled to herself.

“Well, boys, if you excuse me, I have another place to go… So, have fun without me,” Hyosung said, cheerfully.

Hyosung flashed a quick wink to Himchan before she flees away. Fortunately—or maybe unfortunately?—Yongguk catches that quick wink and makes a mental note to annihilate the bagel girl.

“Let’s grab some snacks, Himchannie!” Yongguk said with a grin plastered on his face. It’s funny how Yongguk manages to turn from a jealous teddy bear to a squishy teddy bear.

Himchan almost didn’t believe his ears. What was that? Did Yongguk just call him with a pet name?! After lunchboxes and now pet name?! Himchan felt heat creep to his cheeks and butterfly effect in his stomach.

Meanwhile, Hyosung who wasn’t very far from Yongguk and Himchan giggled. She laughed at Yongguk’s jealousy. It seems like everyone likes to assume that she’s dating Himchan. Seriously, why? Himchan will never be her ideal type.

Or will he…?

Nah, he won’t.

+++

And now Himchan found himself walking side by side with Yongguk. After a few snacks, they decided to go home together since they don’t have any classes for the rest of the day. For all day long, Yongguk tried to be a perfect gentleman. He opens door for Himchan, he pays for their snacks, and he even pull out chairs for the rabbit teethed boy.

Yongguk is enjoying himself spoiling Himchan on the other hand, Himchan didn’t really enjoy Yongguk’s friendliness. Why? He felt his face is heated up when Yongguk throws some cheeky jokes. He felt thousands of butterflies racing in his stomach when Yongguk smiled at him. He felt like his chest is about to explode when Yongguk’s skin is simply brushed against his.

God, he felt like a love-struck maiden.

“Him-chan-chan-channie!” Yongguk called out.

Himchan jolted at his seat, the pet name again, he muttered under his breath. Yongguk put his dinner in front of him.

“Hey, thanks, man,” Himchan said.
“Sure! Channie,”

Himchan cringed, not sure how he supposed to react. It’s weird. Suddenly, he remembers a drama called ‘Dangerous Love’—the one which Hyosung and his sister forced him to watch. DBSK starred in that drama. It was about Jaejoong who thought Yunho fell in love with him but actually, Yunho acted all lovey-dovey and mushy because Yunho broke Jaejoong’s prized possession.

Wait.

Himchan scans his desk. Nothing’s broken or gone or misplaced. Did Yongguk break his prized possession? Himchan rapidly goes through his desk, checking every corner and every drawer on his desk. Nothing’s gone or broken. Everything’s perfect—just how Himchan wanted it to be.

Is it possible that Yongguk has a crush on him?

No way. Don’t get your hopes too high, Kim Himchan.

Probably what Hyosung said was right. Yongguk’s hospitality is temporary, after a few weeks, Yongguk will show his true color and probably kick Himchan out.

“NO!” Himchan exclaims in the most exaggerated manner.
“What’s wrong?”

Himchan blinked. Did he just say that out loud? Oh yes he did. Himchan turned to Yongguk and smiled sheepishly.

“Nothing, hehehe,”
“You don’t like the sandwich I bought for you?” Yongguk asked, looking disappointed.
“What? Huh? No! I like these!” Himchan denied.

Yongguk stood up from his seat.

“Come on Himchan, you don’t have to lie,” Yongguk said, trying to reach the package from Himchan’s grasp.
“No, it’s okay really!” Himchan hides the package behind his back.
“Come on give it to me,” Yongguk whined.

Himchan shook his head.

“No, it’s okay!”
“Give it to me or I’ll tickle you!”
“Go away! Let me eat my dinner in peace you big teddy bear!”

Yongguk’s fingers made their way to Himchan’s waist and start tickling. Himchan starts to shift in his seat.

“No! Yongguk! No!”

Yongguk smirked playfully.

“Give it to me, Himchan~,”
“AHAHAHA! NO!” Himchan burst out laughing.

Needless to say, Himchan’s attempt to wiggle out from Yongguk’s tickles failed causing both boys hit the floor with a loud thump.

“No! Yongguk! Hahahaha! Stop, you’re ruining my dinner!” Himchan tried to muffle his laughter.
“Come on, Himchan, give it to me,”

Yongguk’s intention to take Himchan’s dinner away is now replaced the need to touch Himchan. They are so close to the point Yongguk can inhale Himchan’s scent. They rolled on the floor for a while before…

Yongguk stopped for a while. He is now on top of Himchan. Their faces are so close to the point when they can count each other’s pores. Himchan panted and still laughing while Yongguk is mesmerized by the way the boy beneath him laughed.

When Himchan stopped laughing, their eyes met.

“Sorry!” Yongguk said, getting off from Himchan.

They turned their back against each other, trying to hide their embarrassment.

Moments ago when Yongguk and Himchan are still in the middle of a childish tickle fight.….

THUD!

Jongup—who was nice enough to pay Himchan a visit—stopped his track. He is now in front of his hyung’s room. He stopped because he heard a loud thud from his hyung’s room. The unused gears in his brain start to work, trying to process the data he received. [a/n: dafuq did I just write?OTL].

“No! Yongguk! Hahahaha! Stop, you’re $%&&^%$@!” came Himchan half-muffled voice.
“Come on, Himchan, give it to me,” then Yongguk’s reply—with his husky voice.

Jongup paused.

Oh.

My.

God.

What the fu—….

Grinning like a mad wolf, he canceled his intention to visit his favorite hyung. His favorite hyung is having a good time now and as a good dongsaeng he is, he won’t interrupt his hyung’s good time.

+++

“Had a good time, huh, hyung?” Jongup nudged Himchan.

Himchan gives Jongup a blank stare. Jongup side eyeing Himchan, judging his hyung. The younger of the two grinned in a erted manner—never had ever Jongup looked so erted before—and nudged his hyung’s limbs. Slightly annoyed because of his dongsaeng’s odd behavior, Himchan pushed Jongup’s shoulder.

“Hyung! What was that for?!” Jongup protested.
“For being a complete weirdo,”

Jongup rolled his eyes, “Come on, hyung! I know you had a good time… Tell me, who bottoms? It’s you right? Right?”

What’s with this kid?!” Himchan thought. Did something happen between Jongup and his possessive lover? Did Jongup acted so weird around him is because something did happen.

“I don’t get where this is going, Jonguppie,” Himchan furrowed his brow.

This time, Jongup widened his eyes [a/n: I actually lol’d imagined this].

“But Yongguk hyung ed you right?”

With that, Himchan’s jaw dropped to the floor.

What the ?!

-to be continued-

a/n: Because I'm a tease and I'm a bawse!

this chapter sux a lot! HAHA! Sorry, my brain isn't functioning well. Today is the last day of my exam week so I decided to give all my lovelieeesss an update lol. Thanks for everyone who subscribes to this story and don't forget to put some comment in the comment section because your feedbacks are my energy *throws kisses everywhere and being cheesy* I feel like I'm dragging this story.... -_- But I will make sure that the next chapter will be the last!

So.... Thanks to all my subscribers and commenters, all of you are my energy to continue writing this fail fluff! ; w ;