Chapter 5 : Feelings

More than Friends[On Hold! Sorry!]

Soyeon POV:

' Nado joh-ahae. ( I like you, too ) '  I said in my head. Did I really just think that? Did I really like Seungho? I'm not sure, everytime I see him my heart pumps faster, everytime someone talks about him, I get worried and shy. Why was I like this? Maybe I really did like him. Before I could tell Seungho outloud, he looked at me and broke my train of thoughts.

 

" Want some ice-cream? " He suddenly asked, starring at me making me feel embarassed all over again. I nodded slowly and got up with him. We went to the store and got our favorite ice-cream, mango flavored. But when we reached for the same pack, our hands touched. My face flashed with redness and then I pulled my hand away quickly and looked away.

' What's wrong with me? I'm acting all girly and weird around him now. Do I really have feelings for him? Please stop!~ '

 

Seungho POV:

Our hands reached for the same ice-cream pack, then touched. I saw her face turn red then she pulled away quickly and look away, touching her face. I gave out a little laugh and grabbed both packs and paid for them.

 

" Soyeon-ah. We don't have to be awkward around each other now, do we? " I asked her as we were sitting down on the swings in the park.

" A...ani. " She stuttered and looked away again.

" Look at me. " I told her, she looked over quickly, then we met eyes. I could tell she was embarassed. But why?

" Can't we still be friends? " I asked her. She froze for a momment then nodded her head slowly as a yes.

" Gaja. Let's take you home now. " I told her, and started walking towards her house.

 

It wont be like this tomorrow right? Hopefully she'll forget this night. Ughh, why did I have to tell her. Now it's all awkward. 

 

Soyeon POV:

I got home and couldn't stop thinking about Seungho. I couldn't even sleep all night. I was scared of how I was going to act around him now and how our friendship would be now that he's confessed. But it didn't seem like he wanted me to accept his feelings...but I do. Right?

 

When I walked up to the school gates, Seungho was waiting for me, waving and smiling. Gesturing for me to hurry to his side. I could feel my heart getting faster. Why was I like this? I started to walk up slowly towards him.

" Yah~ ppalliwa(Hurry!) The bells going to ring soon. Why were you so late? Did you get any sleep? " He shot me with questions as we hurried into the school. He grabbed my arm as we ran towards our classroom which made me uncomfortable. I slowly sled my hand out of his hand and ran by myself. I looked at him and could tell he was annoyed. 

' Mianhae. I don't mean to be acting like this. I just don't know my feelings yet. Please bare with me for a little longer. And if so, please understand my feelings. '

We made it to class just in time before the bell rang. It was also raining so we ran even faster. I hated getting wet because of the rain, but because I was looking at Seungho, my anger seemed to loosen. I felt some what, happier than mad.

 

When the lunch bell rang, Seungho came over to me with Boram to get our lunches, then we sat under the tree where we usually sit.

" Just wait a momment, I have to use the bathroom. " Boram exused herself and left us two alone, making it awkward again between us. We just ignored the silence and ate our food quietly.

" You have something... " Seungho said, pointing to his mouth.

" Eh? Where? " I asked, trying to get it off my face. He laughed and came closer and wiped it off for me. Then there it was again, my heart thumping faster and faster. 

" There. I got it off, it was rice. " He told me. I looked away shyly and started to eat again. I turned over quickly as I saw Seungho throw his food back on his plate.

" What's been up with you lately? Why do you keep ignoring me? You act like a little girl now to. What's wrong!? " He basically yelled at me. I could feel my face getting hotter so I touched my face trying to hide it.

" See! " I tried to fight the tears that were about to come out. I shouldn't cry. Why would I?

" Ever since I confessed to you, you've been acting all weird. Why? Do you not like me that much? Or are you just mocking me? " He questioned.

" Stop yelling at me!~ I like you to alright! That's why! That's why i've been acting like a girl! That's why i've been ignoring you! Because I like you too! " I shouted at him as my tears ran down my face.

" Those are my feelings. " I said in a whisper, but loud enough only he could hear. I hid my face in my knees as I saw everyone starring at us. 

' So embarassing!~ Why did he have to yell at me and make me confess!? Aish!!!!~ '

" Yah~ Soyeon-ah, mianhae. Don't cry. Please stop, people are watching you. " He told me.

" Like they ever stopped. " I replied. 

" Yah, what happened? I was only gone for a couple seconds. Why is she crying, Seungho? " I heard Boram's voice call.

" Nothing. I'll tell you later. " He replied, and helped me to get up and leave inside. I wiped my tears and sat down next to Seungho.

 

Seungho POV:

" Mian. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just a little frusturated. " I told her, feeling a little embarassed.

" Gwaenchanh-ayo. I didn't mean to act this way. It was just a little surprising. To tell you the truth, I actually liked you for a while now. I don't know when it all started, but I just did. I never really realized it either. Untill now. Oppa, I like you. " I explained to him.

" Truthfully, i've liked you for awhile too. But because of all the trouble you've been through, I never wanted to tell you. I like you too, Soyeon-ah. " I replied, hugging her tighlty in my arms, she hugged me back.

 

Kikwang POV:

I'm so annoyed right now! She just said she liked him! Infront of everyone! What's that going to make me? Wait, why would I care I don't even like her. Do I? Aish!~ Molla! 

I ran down to the classroom they were in and grabbed Soyeon.

" Yah! Apa!(It Hurts) Let go! " She screamed at me. I let go of her wrist and stared at her.

" You can't like him. " I told her.

" Wae? Why does it matter to you? " She questioned me.

" Because. You can't like him okay? " I told her again.

" Why can't I like him? You can't control who I like. Why? Are you jelous? Wait, why would you be jelous? " She replied, using a little sarcasm.

" I like you too okay! You can't like him if I like you! " I yelled at her.

 

' Damn it! Why'd she make me say that! '

 

" Meous?(What)... " She asked surprised as I saw her and Seungho's eyes widen.

" Aishh!~ Never mind. Forget what I just said, it was nothing. " I told her, then left.

I banged the lockers then went back outside.

' Now she knows my feelings. Great. '