Chapter 2: Meeting Lee Kikwang. Again?

More than Friends[On Hold! Sorry!]

Soyeon POV:

I walked into school today and heard everyone talking about me. 

" I'm sorry Soyeon. I didn't know your parents were dead and that you're homeless. I hope you can forgive me. "

" Me too. How could you not tell us? I thought we were friends? It's okay, I hope you can forgive me. " 

I nodded my head and ran towards the restroom.

Without realizing, my tears began to fall. One by one. And I let them fall, without stopping them.

' Yang Seungho! ' His name popped up into my head. I wiped my tears then ran towards Mrs. Lee's class.

There he was. Sitting there and sat straight up when he saw me in the door way. He knew I was crying. The teacher wasn't there and almost everyone was out of the hallways. I grabbed his hand and dragged him out into the hallway.

" Yah! You were the one who told them didn't you!? No one else knows me more than you! How could you do this to me!!!? " I screamed into his face.

" What are you talking about!! " He yelled back and released his hand.

" You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb with me! " I yelled back.

" I said I don't!!!! " He said even louder, surprising me.

" Mian. I didn't mean to yell that loud. But I'm telling the truth, I don't know what you're talking about. What is it? " He told me. 

" You really don't know? " I asked confused.

" Ye--- " He was cut off by the loud bell.

" What are you guys doing? Get in class. " Mrs. Lee told us with someone next to her. New student?

He smirked at me...

We sat back down and Mrs. Lee started to speak,

" We have a new student today. His name is Lee Kikwang. Please make him feel welcomed. " She announced.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Kikwang-ibnida. " He introduced.

" You can go sit by Soyeon over there. Soyeon! Raise your hand. " She orderd and I did so. He smiled and walked over.

He bowed. I bowed back, then he sat.

 

When class ended he suddenly asked me,

" Don't you remember me? " 

" Ne!? We knew each other? " I asked, soo confused.

" Haha. Ne, we knew each other in kindergarden. " He told me.

" Ki-kindergarden? Really? " 

" Ne. We weren't really friends, but we knew each other and talked sometimes. " He said. I just raised my eyebrow in confusion.

" Actually, you didn't really like me. I use to bully you. " 

" Ne!? Really!? " I questioned. I learned something new about myself.

" Ne. But you really don't rememer me? " He asked again.

" Ne. I don't recall. I don't even remember being bullied in kindergarden. " I told him.

" It's okay. Seeya around. Hopefully I get you in my other classes. " He said.

" I don't think you want to be seen around with me though. " I told him. 

" Wae? Are you dangerous? " He asked.

" Ani. It's not that. It's just that no one likes me and rumors are getting everywhere. I don't want you to be in trouble. " I said.

" Oh really? It's okay. I don't care about being disliked. I'm not really dislikable. " He replied and laughed.

" Well see you later. " He said and waved while walking away. 

" Bye! " I waved back. That face looked so familiar. Where have I seen him? Do I know him.

 

Kikwang POV:

Tsk. You really think you knew me in kindergarden? Of course you don't remember me. We never even met. Well at least not really. You don't think I know you're hated here? That's why I came here. I was the one who told them you were homeless and an orphan. Park Soyeon, you watch out because I'm going to make you even more misrable.

 

Author POV:

Kikwang was Soyeon's cousin. Their mother's were sisters and Kikwang loved Soyeon's mom just as his own mom. Soyeon's mom liked Kikwang better than Soyeon actually, but she never really cared. She had never properly met Kikwang. Or at least she doesn't remember meeting him. 

 

" Yah, where were you? I've been looking around for you. " Seungho said showing up out of nowhere. 

" Ah, mian. The new student wanted to talk to me. " She told him.

" Ahh really. About what? " He asked.

" Just if I remembered him. Do you remember him? He said he was in our kindergarden class. " I said.

" Hmm. Lee Kikwang. Molla. I can't recall. Maybe he was, I just can't remember. " He replied.

" Eo. Okay. Let's go, we're going to be late to class. " I told him and we left.

 

Seungho POV:

I don't even think we had a Lee Kikwang in our class. Ever. Unless I never payed attention to our other classmates. But I really don't recall a Lee Kikwang. 

 

" Yah, did you hear about the rumor of Soyeon? They said she was an orphan and that she's homeless right now! Is that true? They also said she was the one who killed her mom. Wow that's harsh. Is it true? " Dongwoon asked me.

" Ne!? Who's holmeless? Who's an orphan? Who killed who? Are you joking!? " I replied back, mostly yelling.

" Calm down. And it's Soyeon. Some kid came and told one person and now it's all over the school. People feel sorry for her but now they hate her even more. Is it true? " He told me.

" Of course it's NOT true! Idiot. Who was the one who started this crap? " I asked.

" This new student, Lee...Lee Ki-Kikwang? I think that was his name. He just transferd from Busan. He's pretty cool though. "

I pushed Dongwoon out of the way and went to go find this Kikwang.

" What was that for!? " He yelled behind me.

" Thanks for telling me! " I yelled back, searching for Kikwang.

" Yah! Lee Kikwang! Come here. " I said.

" Ne? What do you need? Do I know you? Oh~ Yang Seungho right? We have first class together right? " He asked.

" Ch...don't play innocent. I know you were the one who spread those rumors around. " I told him.

" Ahh~ The rumors about Soyeon? Well they're not false. " He said.

" Are you joking? Of course they're lies! She did NOT kill her own Mom, and she is NOT homeless! " I yelled at him. Everyone started to stare.

" Well she's an orphan isn't she? " He questioned.

" But did you really have to tell others this? What's your purpose? "

" Why do you want to know? Huh!? It's none of your buisness. " He said and walked off, nudging me with his shoulder. 

" You can't do anything! Just watch. I'm going to make her pay for what she's done. " He yelled across the hallway.

What'd she do!!!!???? 

" Oh, Oppa waegeulae? You look mad. " Soyeon suddenly appeared and then the crowd faded.

" It's nothing. You don't have to worry. Let's go. " I lied and we walked to our last class.

 

Soyeon POV:

Something wasn't right and I had to find out. Seungho's face was just so disturbed looking. What happend?

BRRRRINNNNNNNGGG!!!!! '

The annoying bell rang again, then Seungho left first.

" Oppa! Wait for me! " I screamed to him. He stoped at the school gates until I caught up.

" What happened? Did you get into a fight? " I asked.

" Aniya. You don't need to know. " He replied.

" I don't need to? Well, I want to so tell me. " I said, and he walked away from me.

" Yah!~ Wae? Why are you so mad? Please tell me. " I pleaded with some aegyo. He stopped.

" You really want to know? Fine. That Lee Kikwang kid is telling the whole school that you killed you Mom. He was the one who told them that you were homeless and didn't have parents. Happy? " He said and walked away.

" Ne!? How does he know? Why would he to that? " I questioned, getting a little mad, trying to catch up with him.

" Molla!! He annoys me. Don't talk to him okay? Try your best to avoid him. Aroseo!? " He comanded.

" Fine. I'll avoid him for now. "