Chapter 4: Confessing

More than Friends[On Hold! Sorry!]

Seungho POV:

When class ended, I went to go look for Soyeon, but she was nowhere to be found. I probably walked around the school twice untill I found Boram, so I decided to ask her.

" Oh Boram-ah. Have you seen Soyeon? " 

" Ani. I thought she was with you. " She told me.

" No she wasn't. I've been looking everywhere but couldn't find her. Can you look in one more place for me? " I asked. She nodded.

" Bathroom. " I said and she left.

 

Soyeon POV:

After class, I went to the bathroom trying to hide myslef from embarassment because of the rumors. I just couldn't take it anymore. I was talking to myself untill I heard girls come in and start talking about me.

" Did you hear about Soyeon? They said she pays Seungho alot of money just to be her friend and hang around with her. Then when they go home, she beats him up. "

" Oh my! Really!? I can't believe it! Poor Seungho. We used to be friends untill that Soyeon girl came. I miss him. "

" They also said that she sleeps with men, and that she drinks and smokes. "

" Eww! That's gross. I'm really happy i'm not her. " 

I couldn't take it anymore! I slammed my door open and looked at them, then left.

" She was listening!? Oh what are we going to do!?~ "

" Was she crying? Her eyes were all read and puffy. " I heard them say as I ran as fast as I could to an empty classroom.

" Soyeon-ah! " I heard Boram's voice call. I didn't look back and kept running untill i was alone.

' Was she crying?  Her eyes were all red and puffy. '

I then realised that when I was listening to them, I was crying. Tears rolling down as I heard those every lies. Why was he doing this to me? Who is Kikwang? I don't even know him. Right when I mentioned Kikwang, he came in the door with some of his friends. Great...

" Oh! Soyeon-ah!~ What are you doing here? Oh, you're crying? " He got on my nerves so much! I wiped my eyes and looked away.

" Oh~ You wanted to be alone? Okay, fine with me. Let's go. " He told his friends.

" Stop. " I said. He froze then turned around. I got up and asked,

" Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you. Why are you making all these things up and making people hate me even more? " 

" You're cute. " He teased by pinching my cheeks then  walked away.

" I'm not joking. Why are you doing this to me!?~ " He came closer untill I could feel his breath on my shoulder that made me shiver.

"  You killed my aunt. My most fravorite person in the world. " He whispered as he backed away slowly. I stood there frozen.

" You're Lee Kikwang? ' That ' Lee Kikwang? " I asked. He stood there, making a fist.

" Now you remember? Yes, I'm ' that ' Lee Kikwang. " He told me walking closer again.

" I won't let you go. " He whispered once again, as my tears rolled down my face slowly, one by one.

" I missed you... " I told him, reaching for his hand. He jerked away.

" Missed me? Did you really? " He questioned. I walked closer and hugged him lightly, wrapping my arms around him.

" I really do. " I whispered into his ear.

" Let go!~ " He yelled and threw my arms off of him. I fell to the ground and cried even harder.

" I really missed you friend. " As my tear fell once more, Seungho came stompping in. He was surprised to see me crying on the ground.

 

Seungho POV:

" Yah! What did you do to her? Hit her? Wah~ You spread rumors and now you hit her? What's next? " I shouted across the room to Kikwang. I gave him a nasty look and hurried to Soyeon's side.

" Gwaenchanh-ah? " I whispered, helping her stand up again. I've never seen her like this, it made me so worried. She nodded as a yes and wiped her tears away.

" Get out of here. " I heard Kikwang say below his breath.

" Tsk. Me? I'm the one who's protecting her and helping her. What are you doing? " I told him as I walked closer.

" Yeah, that reminds me. Why are you so protective around Soyeon, eh? You like her? " He laughed at the last sentence. I look over at Soyeon and saw her face start to turn red. I turned back and looked him in the eyes.

" Yeah. Maybe I do like her. Why? What are you going to do about it!? " I told him. He looked at me surprised and his friends. Soyeon too. 

" Well I'm afraid that won't do. " He replied. I raised an eyebrow and studied him.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" You, liking her wont do. Why? Because I like her too. " He gave me a smirk. Right before I could throw a punch at his face, a teacher walked in,

" What are you guys doing in here? Go to class, you've probably missed your whole lunch time. Hurry! Go! " Ordered Mr. Lee. We bowed and left to the next class.

 

Kikwang POV:

" Joesonghabnida!~ " We apolagized and left the room. I gave a smirk to Seungho then left with my friends.

" Kwang-ah, you really like her? " Dongwoon asked, getting all into my buisness.

" Molla. I did when we were younger, I don't know about now. But I can't like her anyway. She's my cousin you idiot. " I said and knuckled his head to the side.

 

Did I still like her? 

 

Soyeon POV:

" Oppa, earlier....did you really mean it? " I asked Seungho, still remembering what had happened a couple hours ago.

" What? Oh...that. " He replied, then scratched his back head. He paused then surprised me by asking,

" Can I not? " looking me in the eye. It made me a little uncomfortable, then I could feel my face getting hotter. I looked away.

" A..a...ani-ah.  It's not like that... " I stuttered and tried to calm myself down. I heard him laugh softly, which made me feel embarassed.

" Maj-ayo...neo joh-ahae.(That's right...I like you) " He said and looked up at the sky. I turned over and looked at him. Then before I knew it, there was a slight smile on my face.

 

' Nado joh-ahae. ( I like you, too ) '