Chapter 3: Rumors

More than Friends[On Hold! Sorry!]

Author POV:

Soyeon walked into school and again saw herself surronded with people talking about her. There were new rumors now, and Kikwang was the one who was telling them. But as Soyeon promised Seungho, she would avoid him, even if she wanted to do something. She never broke her promises.

" Soyeon-ah! Hi!~ Annyeong. What are you doing? " Boram asked, suddenly coming out of nowhere startling Soyeon.

" You scared me! " She screamed.

" Ah, mian mian. " Boram apologized.

Boram was Soyeon's other friend that was there for her. She was like her best friend too, except she's always busy so they don't get to be around with each other that much.

" I'm going to class. Shouldn't you be going to? " Soyeon asked her.

" Oh I see. I guess I'll go to. But are you okay? Your face doesn't look to well. " Boram questioned the pale Soyeon.

" Really? I'm okay you don't have to worry. " She told her, touching her face.

" Are you sure? I guess so... Seeya later then! " She screamed while skipping down the hallway.

 

' Is my face really that weird? ' 

 

Soyeon POV:

I watched her bounce down the hall, then decided to go to class. I turned and bumped into Seungho.

" Oh, oppa mian I didn't see you. "

" It's okay. Yah, waegeulae? Why is your face like that? You weren't crying were you? " I jumped when he touched my face and eyes.

" Ah i'm okay. Let's go, we might be late to class. " I told him, removing his hands.

" Areseo, gaja! " He said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

" Wait, I need the bathroom. You go first. "  I lied.

" Eo...areseo... I'll go frist. Don't take to long. " He told me, leaving with a worried face. I nodded and went to look at myself.

" Why am I so pale? I look like a ghost. " I grabbed my make-up bag and fixed myself up.

" Why was his face like that? And why is mine like this? " I asked, remembering Seungo's worried look. I looked at myself one more time, then left to class, for the bell had already rang once.

 

Seungho POV:

 

I left Soyeon feeling a little worried and sad. Are these rumors really doing something to her? I didn't want to leave her and protect her. Expecially from that Lee Kikwang kid. Ugh! Just thinking about him makes me mad. Why was he here? I'm going to get him out of here....for Soyeon.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for short update! I'll try harder to update faster and longer chapters. 

Thank you for reading! ^^