chapter 2

into your world

morning comes and i woke up from the smell of a burning something . i stood up and rush into the kitchen to check it but its fine. i follow the scent and i saw someone on the backyard starting a little fire with an old pot hanging looks like he's cooking something.


" come here im cooking something for you my majesty" , waving and smiling at me like a retard.
then suddenly things pop out on my mind and i remembered what happened yesterday makes me jump off a little.so it wasn't a dream. and here comes this crazy guy starting fire in my backyard . i run in the bathroom to get a pail of water and pour it on the fire this crazy guy made.
"yaaah!!! why did you killed my fire!!" , he's glaring at me so i hit his head.
"are you  crazy. why are u starting a fire on my backyard. why are u still here in my place. who are you really!!!" , i shouted at him makes him froze for a while. then he scratches his head.
"i just want to cook something for you my majesty. my way of saying thank you since you took good care of me last night and u even let me sleep beside you" , he pouted while looking at me with his puppy eyes.
"aishh.. come on i will send you home now.where actually you from? or are you did you runaway from mental hospital or something?" , i told him while grabbing him inside my car.
"what mental hospital? didn't i tell you already im from the other world and im here to grant you your three wish and stay for you for the next 30 days. but since we met each other yesterday we only 29 days left".  hi words makes me want to choke forever. i remembered when he fluttered his wings. yes its real. what should i do now.

"what if.. i wish for you to disappear right now are you going to grant it" , i look  at him with straight eyes. he paused a little before a short yes comes out in his mouth. he looked really down with my words. "kiss me in my lips so i can grant your wish and disappear forever", he softly told me not looking in my eyes .
"what! are you kidding me? why would i even kiss you. that's crazy!!". i shouted at him again feels like my veins are going to explode anytime soon.
"just kiss me and whisper your wish and its over. i feel like a small person when someone is shouting at me. even tho im half tianshi ,half of me is human too. i can feel pain when someone nags at me and gets angry with my actions.im just trying to do what i'am told to,  so i can be a full tianshi and rule over my father's world. just three wishes and 30 days with me. is't really hard to do someone favor for a human like you .no wonder all my life a hated to be a human. because i dont want to be categorized as one of you." . he fluttered his wings again and fly away. i stood there and watch him flew away.

am i that bad person?.

i cleaned up the mess that crazy guy made in my backyard. oh so he was making a chicken soup and its almost cooked.  i bring it inside and put it in a bowl and starts tasting it. its was actually delicious . how can a guy from the other world knows how to cook such dish. everything is crazy right now. then i heard someone knocking on my door. i guess its the runaway crazy guy. i opened the door but its my neighbor ahjumma who has a small poultry in her backyard.
"seri-ah .. i just want to ask if you ever saw one of my hen in your backyard.  ....sometimes my chickens really likes to go in your backyard in the morning.im just thinking if you saw other one of them cause its missing", the lady ask me.
"im sorry but i haven't seen any this morning"
"ahh okay..sorry for disturbing you" , and the ahjumma went away. i go back to the table in my kitchen eating the chicken soup again . i almost choke myself my i realize that the chicken that crazy guy use to make this soup might be that ahjumma's missing chicken. oh my god. what the hell.
i pour the soup in the sink while drinking a lot of waters thinking my stomach would be free from the sin of stealing other's chicken that crazy guy made. poor chicken.
i look at the clock and its almost 8 am now. i have class at 9 so i rush and prepare myself for school. i left the door unlocked so if ever that crazy guy comeback again he can just go inside since i heard its going to rain later today. i dont want to see an almost dying creature again. even tho i send him away or something i dont think he has anywhere to go but my house. i should be  a little considerate over him since he isn't a bad person after all and im not a bad person too..and to think that this things are serious and real ,30 days isn't so much burden to help him. i should stop thinking that this things are crazy because proofs are all before my very eyes.

i went to the school late today. i saw jiyoon and jinah on the bench playing with their phones.
"hey why are you here? don't we have classes today", i sat beside them.
"we have class but prof.park doesn't let us in since we came late",jiyoon answered.
"aishh..i rushed all the way here just to know that i cant attend class anyway", i pouted.
"lets go in my place. lets drink. i will invite few friends", jinah suggested.
"really,, come one lets go. i haven't drink for a long time too", jiyoon excitedly said.
"i dont want to go. its too early in the morning.i dont want to drink" , i refused.
"you dont hang out with us anymore this past few days ", jinah muttered."but its okay, we are not going to force you anyway.bye" .
"hey wait", i tried to stop them. "okay,okay.. im going. you girls are really dramatic", i smiled at them and they dragged me into their car immediately. jiyoon and jinah are not actually a real good friends. i mean they're surely bad influence but somehow i really do enjoy their company and i treasure them as my truefriends. i just hope they feel the same way towards me.

i texted suho that im not going to attend class today .he asked me if he can visit me home since we haven't seen each other for a while when he left for some school activities last week so i agreed .he told me he's going later tonight since he have some more things to do and i said yes. suho is the kind of boy i can always count on. he is like a brother ,a bestfriend a lover ..all in one. but when i'am with him i have to act like other person im not. he's too perfect that i tend to act way more perfect girl for him. which im actually not comfortable of.everybody thinks im perfect. but im not. i dont want to pretend anymore but im afraid i will disappoint him since he have a special place in my hear.yes. tho im not sure if its love..im sure i want to be with him. always..

we went into jinah's house. we watched few movies first until afternoon then we started drinking with few of her friends from other universities. i didn't notice it was already 7 in the evening now. jinah's friends keep coming as if she had a birthday party in her house. i felt a little drunk to so i went to her room and lay for a while.i feel really drowsy and about to fall asleep when i heard someone opened the door and went in. my eyes widened when i saw a guy approaching and starts touching me. tho im  feeling really dizzy i hit him with a vase and went outside. jinah and jiyoon are already lying on the table whle other are still drinking. i saw the guy looking for me so i went outside and drive myself home immediately before that ert even catch me. i pass in my shortcut road again to avoid the traffic. its already raining and im still kinda drunk gaves me hard time to drive. i stopped my car when i saw someone lying the road. OH GOD NOT AGAIN. . i starts the engine again and drive away but i saw the boy's shirt. i go out of my car and check if he was that crazy boy and he is indeed. i take him inside my care again and waking him up. he opens his eyes.

"just leave me right there. i dont want to trouble you anymore", he weakly told me.

 "no. sorry if i scolded you like that..please dont die. im taking you home. get a hold of your self until we get home. i have few medicines there". i was crying a little that time so i went to the driver seat and drive fast as i can as if im in a race. he looks really pale and dying right now. worse that yesterday night. when we came home i dragged him immediately inside but in my surprise suho was there and sitting in the couch.

"seri? who is he.. why are u both wet", confusedly asking me. i dont know what to say. he went towards me and help me lift up the guy and place him in my couch. "what happened.who is he?", he asked me again.

 "ahh... he.. he is my cousin.. yes..my cousin."
 .
"cousin?, are you drunk? i can smell alcohol in you"

"ah.. yes we drink a little in jinah's house. sorry for not telling you"
"its okay . so your cousin collapsed for drinking too much?". i just nod out of nowhere .its better to let him think this guy is just druken than explain to him what the is happening right now.
"go get a shower first. you might catch a cold you are soaking wet. i will take care of him dont worry. does he have any extra clothes here? he might catch fever too if we dont change his wet clothers ", suho told me.

"he doesn't have any other clothes here but i will find big shirts  in my cabinet.just wait okay" ,i went upstairs right away.

i took a shower  quickly because im worried that by the time that crazy guy woke up he will tell suho about what kind of creature he really is. i went downstair without even brushing my hair and i saw suho cooking something in the kitchen while the crazy guy is still unconciously lying in the couch.

"i dried him up. and put him dry clothes on. good thing i have few clothes on my bag so i dressed him up", he said while cooking.

"did you.."

"hey, dont worry. its almost natural for me. i used to do this to my dormates too when they are drunk.since i am the only heavy drinker im always the one who's taking care of them. you know even if he's your cousin its kinda weird if you will be the one to dress him up right", he explained.
"ahh yes .. um what are you cooking?" , i went towards him and back hugged him.
"just a soup to help your sober up, i know you are not a good drinker you might have headache tomorrow and for your cousin too.dont you think we should wake him up?" ,suho turn around to hug me back.
"no.its better for him to rest for a while. are you going to spend the night here, its raining so heavy.its difficult to drive with your motorcycle",i ask him
"if that is okay for you,then sure"
"ofcourse, i miss my boyfriend so much.lets go to my room", while taking the bowl of soup with us. i checked the guy before going up and i was surpirsed we was not burning hot like he was yesterday and isn't pale anymore and it put me at ease.

i just finished eating my bowl of soup and lay in bed besides suho. tho we occasionally sleep together he never even once dared to touch me. thats why i respects him a lot because suho respects me a lot too. we do cuddle and kiss but have never done IT.

"you never told me you have a cousin living with you", he told me while carressing my hair.
"he just arrived yesterday.sorry for not telling you. i never thought he's going to pay a visit here in my house too", my words are a little bit shaky.im not used with lying but i hope he will believe me.

"ah okay. how long does he's going to stay here?".

"he's going to stay here for a month i guess"

"okay. thats good. atleast someone is going to take care of you since im not always there to look up to you .", he pulled me closer makes me burden in his chest. i felt relieved. atleast he believed me. the only problem is that guy.

i can't sleep properly that night. suho is already asleep. i went downstairs to get some milk. and i checked the guy again. now he is sleeping soundly. even this so called tianshi's snores too while sleeping. i sat in the couch where he is lying. i carress his hair gently. here i am again looking at his perfect face. i felt really guilty for treating him so bad. he moved a little that shocked me. i went in my bedroom quickly before he even woke up. tomorrow is going to be a hard day. aishhh.. im really tired of thinking now. i closed my eyes then i slowly fell into the dreamland.