FATE

into your world

 

 
 
S E R I  's  POV:
 
 
BEING AN OUTSTANDING STUDENT , POPULAR WITH BOYS, LIVING A WEALTHY LIFE , IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN THE CAMPUS , WINNING LOADS OF SINGING AND BEAUTY PAGEANT TROPHIES AND AWARDS .. WHAT WOULD AN ALMOST PERFECT LIVING GIRL LIKE ME EVER ASK FOR..
 
 
I JUST REALIZE IT WHEN I MET A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN LYING UNCONCIOUSLY ON THE GROUND WHEN IM ON MY WAY HOME..I WAS TREMBLING WHILE COMING OUT FROM MY CAR .. THERES NO ONE I CAN YELL FOR HELP..IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A ROAD WHERE THERES NOT MUCH PEOPLE PASSING BY.. ITS ACTUALLY MY SECRET ROUTINE TO AVOID TRAFFIC FROM THE MAIN ROAD.. .. ITS ALMOST NIGHT THAT TIME AND I REALLY FEEL NERVOUS COMING NEALY WITH THE UNCONCIOUS BOY.. I LOOK AT HIM .. HE'S NOT WEARING ANYTHING ..I COVERED HIS SENSITIVE PART WITH MY HANDKERCHIEF BEFORE CHECKING HIM.. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY INJURY OR WOUND.. I TRIED TO WAKE HIM UP BUT HE'S NOT RESPONDING .. AFRAID THAT I MIGHT END UP IN PRISON FOR A HIT AND RUN CASE I CARRIED THE BOY AND TAKE HIM INSIDE MY CAR.. HE'S UNBELIEVABLY HEAVY BUT I DO SOME MARTIAL ARTS AND GO TO THE GYM OCCASIONALY SO CARRYING HIM DOESN'T GAVE ME MUCH PROBLEM.. IM NOT SURE IF I REALLY HIT HIM OR NOT .. BUT WHAT MAKES ME CONFUSED MORE IS THE FACT THAT HE IS .. AND IM REALLY NOT COMFORTABLE ABOUT IT..
 
im living alone in a big house my parents left me . they were always in business trips abroad and they have their own house away from me.. im the only child but at the young age .. they already teach me how to be independent.. im actually okay with it but sometimes i just feel like im lacking in parental love and guardian.. i dont have any maid in the house.. im just liviNg alone which is lonely..
 
i carried the boy and laid his on my bed .. he's still unconcious . i checked his pulse and its normal . what if this boy is just some kind of syndicate or pretending to be unconcious but attacks me later? i moved back a little with all of my thoughts then his belly  caught my attention. my eyes widened when i realize that he doesn't have a belly button .. i covered my mouth to prevent my self from screaming that might cause him to wake up.. i  go to the kitchen immediately to get a knife just in case .. but as i turn around i saw the boy standing infront of me.. i turned pale and the knife slipped in my hands.. 
 
"who are you...what are you..." , i ask him while trembling from nervousness .. 
"im cold..." ,he fell into my shoulders and i feel he's burning and has a high fever so i carried him again back to my room dressed him up ,cover with light blanket while im giving him a sponge bath to keep him cooling .. i checked his temperature after 2 hours and it decreased ..i felt relieved.. i go to the kitchen to cook porridge for him.. he must still haven't eat anything since he's trembling and look so pale.. i brought the porridge in the room and sit next to him sleeping..
 
this guy looks like he suffered from so much pain.. but to be honest he looks so innocent.. he has a fair skin tone .. perfectly structured jawline...pointed nose.. cute little red lips and his body... is .. hot.. not to mention that i already saw his whole body.. my cheeks starts to blushed when it suddenly crossed my mind.. oh my god im such a ert..
 
he suddenly moved his fingers a little and slowly opens his eyes..
 
"are u okay now?" .. i asked him .. his eyes are wandering around my room and his gaze finally reached my face and he smiled lightly.. he grabbed my both hands and..
"so it you.. im glad to meet you.. my majesty", his words surprised me..
"eh??" , i slightly laugh thinking maybe he's just joking around or whatever..but he kneeled while holding my hands still with his puppy eyes and said "i'am yixing .. but u can call me anything you want.. i was brought here in to  your world to complete a mission.. to serve you for 30 days and granted your 3 wishes". i stopped for a while and start laughing.
"haha, okay.. thats enough . is this some kind of prank? where are the cameras? okay im done.. who's idea is this?"  .i look at him straight in this eyes to let him know im not in a good mood to play jokes with him..
but to my surprise he suddenly sparks and glow and he fluttered his wings out of nowhere.. i froze for a second thinking to myself if this is real or am i just dreaming. he stood up infront of me while im still speechless about these creature im seeing with my bare eyes. 
 
 
"my majesty", he whispered on my ears while carressing my hair.." i would be more than grateful to serve you". freezing still for couple of minutes then i snapped out from all this thoughts and screamed.. "get out!!!" , i pushed him away from me.. i was scared ..i mean i only see this things on tv and movies.
 
i can't believe this things are real and one of them is here..standing right infront of me and calling me his majesty.. i grabbed his arm and sent him all the way outside and closed the door.. but he keeps knocking and begging me to let him in..i went upstairs and locked myself in my room ..
 
i can still hear him screaming  from outside.. i covered my ear with my pillow but its not working.but after a while he stopped.. i felt relieved and look at the window to check if he's already gone.. it starts raining outside and i saw him downcast sitting infront the gate. i went back to my bed and trying to forget about that boy but after few minutes as i hear the rain falls heavily..  the guilt sends me to check him again..
 
he is still infront of my house drowning in the rain.. my conscience can't take such thing.. so i ran downstairs and went outside to pick him ..he was soaking wet and he can't even move.. its my fault..  i towel dry him and laid him over my bed..i was crying seeing him  shaking and almost lifeless lying on my bed and to think it was because of me.i really have a weak heart seeing people suffering because of me.... when he suddenly opened his eyes and wipe out my tears..
 
"im sorry.. half tiānshi like me has a weakness when it comes to rain.. im sorry to trouble you.. my majesty..please don't cry" ..i can't believe he still calling me majesty and it really irritates me.. 
"rest for a while. stop calling me your majesty.. we'll talk about this later.. please rest first.. i can't take myself to see you in this situation.." , he smiled lightly and closed his eyes ..
 
he is like a little child who followed my order immediately without any reluctance..i was not aware that he was holding my hands for i don't know how long ..i felt bit sleepy too since it was already 2 in the morning so i lie beside him i didn't remove his hand holding mine. slowly fell asleep im hoping and thinkng maybe tomorrow things will be normal again..