The Intimidation

The World Above The Ground Below The Heaven

 

Chapter 5: The Intimidation 

"I hope she can keep her words once the news had spread." Jung Yunho seriously mumbled as Yuri left the room.. He stood up and made his way out of the Heavens Sanctuary grinning all by his self. Just having the thought of his lover made him smile. There was one thing we wouldnt let go for sure and that is; Go Ara. He drove all by his self and left without the consent of his body guards and secretary. He always does that. For he can’t reveal his relationship with his lover. He felt sorry for that fact but that would be the only to keep their relationship just as it is. The night was cool since it was in the middle of autumn. He drove silently and felt excited with his meeting with his lover. It took him 15 minutes before he arrived at one of their secret place in Seoul. Ara and him, they called it 강아지사랑(Puppy Love) since it’s the place where it all started, the place where they saw their hearts in each other, the place where it felt real for Yunho. Beneath the stores of Myeongdong is a small playground which is old and rusty. He parked his car in front of a boutique since they way throughout their secret place was pretty narrow and skimpy. He got out of his car and thought he had enough disguise. He walked coolly and didn’t mind the people. He was few meters away from the exact place.

 

"Jung Yunho!!" A bunch of reporters and media started to emerge in his sight. He blinked his eyes twice and checked if it was real. How can they capture him? No one knew his going to Myeongdong. He looked back and saw a woman talking over the phone and tried to read what she was saying through the movement of .

"Jung Yunho is here." And there he go. Now he knows who's the culprit. He just sighed. He would never have privacy huh.

"Yunho-sshii please tell us what happened with Kwon Yuri and you earlier."  A reporter beside him stated. He tried to not answer them and walk but there was too many of them. He should find a way to get out of there as soon as possible. He can’t make his lover wait. Making her wait is one of the things she hated the most. The reporters asked in unison that it was too much for him to handle. They ask him too much.

"Are you dating Kwon Yuri?" A reporter asked him in the twentieth time around. That was the only question he understood that time and he thought he could maybe shut this people leave if he answered it.

"No, I'm not dating her it was just a coincidence." He answered the question and thought they might go away from him if he answered that question. But he was wrong; it just made the reporters louder than earlier. He was pissed but he tried not to show it.

"Araso, I am dating her. Now, would you please let me go through?" Yunho seriously pleaded. He made his way out of the crowded people. Thinking of what he said earlier. Was it right to say yes? He himself didn’t want to say that but it’s the only way to get out of that place. He wouldn’t want to make his lover wait won’t he? Like expected Yunho was able to pass through the bunch of media leaving them with smiles for catching a big fish in their industry. Yunho, brushed off his the thoughts in his mind and flashed a picture of Ara in his mind. Then, the next thing he knew was he was now grinning all by himself. He focused in his eyes in the road, few steps left and he can now have his lover on his arms again, the heavenly feel will start to wrap his empty soul.  Everything will be alright as long as she’s there. He continued to step one by one when he felt a vibration in his pocket. Unknown number he thought. Though unsure he still managed to press the answer button.

“Yabuseyo?” He asked in plain tone.

“Yah Mr. Jung Yunho! We need to meet!” A kind of loud voice answered him. He stopped for a moment, the voice sounded familiar to him.. Kwon Yuri, he thought.

“Wae? I have to meet someone important at the moment.” He refused, still in a plain tone.

“You can meet that person later, but for now we really have to meet.” She sounded bossy for the first time. Is she showing her true colors to him? He thought. Even the person with the sweetest smile has this darkness inside.

“I don’t want to.” He still refused, still on plain tone. Was he listening to her seriously? Yuri had this thought for he kept on answering on plain tone, he sounded like she’s talking to a living undead person.

“Then, I guess I’ll see myself in a solo flight for a press conference spilling everything I know.” She threatened him with a teasing yet soft voice. He was taken back a bit. Now he knows how dangerous she is. He knew no one would be kind in their world; it will be always about money, power and money. Kindness was one in a million. Fake speeches, fake smiles. What’s real in their world anyway? Even your closest friend can betray you.

“Showing your true colors huh? Okay then Lady. Where shall we meet?” He answered back, sounding like a business man this time around. Gee, he’s paying attention to what I say after all. Yuri thought as he heard him asked.

“Palatial, 6:30 pm.” She answered wearing her boss-like and wicked voice. He smirked, what would Korea feel if they knew how evilish their angel was. It’s not shocking though; he already encountered hundreds of cases similar to hers, nothing new, just typical. He hang-up without letting her know and started to dial his lover’s number. Pain tapped his heart. What a wrong time to meet that mistress.. He felt sorry not only for her but also for him. She’s his only happiness, the only real thing in his eyes.

--

"Ne?!" Yuri was stunned herself. Since when did they agreed to tell the public that their dating? She never heard anything about dating; it’s just her keeping his secret and them fixing the issue. Nothing more than that, how can he decide on something really sensitive without her?

"Bestfriends never hide something from each other.” Taeyeon threw a pillow into her bestfriend. She was honestly offended by that, Yuri never kept something from her.. Did she lost her trust to her? What is really happening anyway? How can she remain oblivious in her bestfriends’ first love thing?

"Mianhe. I promise it will never happen again. It’s just that I was about to tell you everything. But believe me were not dating.” Yuri got up from her seat and sat beside Taeyeon and gave her a cuddle. She felt sorry for her, Taeyeon was one of her most precious gem in her heart. She’s always there when she needed someone. She’s a part of everything in her life..

“Then what?” Her brows met as soon as she heard their not dating. From then one she knew that something deeper is happening. Something that the public would never know.

"Well, do you remember the pass I'm playing with earlier?" Yuri reached out for the pillow and hugged it. There’s no harm in telling her bestfriend everything right?

"Ne. What's about it?" Taeyeon sat in a Indian seat style and rested her chin in her left arm, still looking at her bestfriend. Already glad for she will now tell her everything. She always liked the feeling that someone trust her.

"He owns it. You see, when I decided to go in the comfort room he followed me. He then, acted dictatorial and asked for the pass. Ofcourse, I would say no. I'm not even sure if he really owns it. So, I ignored him but then he grabbed my wrist the moment I opened the door in the entrance. Giving the media to capture the moment." Yuri summarized the whole thing for Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded, now there’s really something behind the story.

"Then why did he tell the press that you guys are dating?" Taeyeon was still curious; Yuri and Jung Yunho have huge control in the industry that they have the capability to kill the issue in one blink. Why would he have to tell everyone that their dating?

"About that, it surprised me too. We talked about fixing things up but he never mentioned anything about dating." Yuri scratched her nape. He just made everything worse. She brushed off different thoughts and decided to meet him. They should clarify everything..

“I’ll call someone for a while. Stay here ne?” Yuri told Taeng as she got up from her seat. Time to fix everything.

“Araso. Take your time.” Taeyeon smiled at her and reached out for the remote to change the channel. Yuri left and Taeng was still in her room, enduring the only 3 channels she can watch. A couple of transfers and then, Park Jungsu’s name appeared in the screen.

--

He hung up after she finished telling him where they should meet. She stopped for a split of seconds, showing him an infamous act of hers was hat effective right? She knew Yunho was a man who would not listen to anyone that quickly.. For honestly she can freakishly feel emptiness in Yunho’s eyes, heart, gestures and voice. She can tell how he hated their world. How he despised everyone involving it, how he judges everyone around him. She had this clue of what Yunho felt. Yuri sighed and found herself dragging her body into Taeyeon’s room.

“We’re going out.” Yuri snapped back onto reality as she closed the door of Taeng’s room. It seemed like Taeyeon wasn’t paying attention to her, her eyes and ears were focused onto the television. Yuri shifted her gaze to the flat-screen LCD device. Park Jungsu, the name breezed in her mind. Is her bestfriend attracted to him? It’s been a while since she saw her friend act like that. Since, she would just see her like that whenever they will secretly watch a Kang Dong Won movie.

“Kim Taengoo!” Yuri shouted as she threw a pillow into Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon was startled and shook her head.

“What was that for?” Taeyeon answered back in a loud voice, pouting.

“You could melt him. Are you by any chance attracted to Mr. Park?” Yuri giggled as she looked at her best friends’ eyes.

“What? Of course not.” She sounded really defensive, leaving Yuri to produce a loud laugh. State of denial, she thought.

“Then why are you staring at the tv like he’s the only guy in the world?” Yuri raised a brow.

“It’s been a long time since I saw someone I knew in the tv. You know us right? We’re kind of prohibited to make acquaintances.” She sarcastically smiled and looked down. Yuri felt sorry for them for a moment but quickly moved on. That’s the way it is. They can’t change it; they just have to go with the flow.

“Enough with the drama. We’re going out, get ready.” Yuri reached her hand out to Taeyeon and gave her a warm smile. Taeyeon smiled back, she was really lucky to have Yuri.

“Where to?” Taeyeon asked as she got up.

“Palatial. I’m ready myself. Do the same thing ne?” Yuri brushed her hair before she left.

--

Yuri came out with a  Coffee Korean Batwing Sleeve Leopard Chiffon Dress with her hair curled, a slight touch of makeup, a hat, a pair of earrings, and a doll shoes with a white ribbon in its end. Taeyeon on the other hand ended up using her V-Necked Blue Bowknot Shoulder Chiffon Dress with her hair long and brown hair tied up wearing a necklace given by her mom, and a pair of sloping heel shoes.

“Kajja..” Taeyeon smiled as they left their room. Taeyeon wondered why they would go to Palatial in such time. But washed off her thoughts for as long as she’s with Yuri, she’s fine.

Their travel continued and both of them were silent. Taeyeon noticed that Yuri took a nap while she just stared out the window, wondering what would be it like to be on the streets, what would be it like going somewhere with the commoners? What would it feel like if she can make a lot of friends? What would it feel like celebrating your real birthday with your loved ones? So many thoughts ran into her mind that she didn’t noticed they already arrived.

“We’re already here Maladies.” Their bodyguard opened the car for them.

“Ahh ye~” Taeyeon bowed her head and gave the bodyguard a slight smile.

“Yah Yuri-ah we’re already here.” Taeyeon tapped Yuri a couple of times to wake her up. Affter a couple of minutes Yuri finally opened her eyes and yawned.

“Mianhe.” Yuri apologized as she rubbed her eyes gently.

“Gwenchana. Kajja.” Taeyeon cheered on as she stepped down onto the ground, the same feeling and scene; few gorgeous people, dazzling cars, obnoxious looks, unsure smiles, battlers, assistants, shining shoes. Nothing new like expected. It’s always been like that in there world. You can always feel self-refined, etiquette and prosperous aura. Taeyeon sighed, again and again she thought.

“Why so gloomy?” Yuri asked as she stepped down and walked beside Taeyeon.

“Don’t you get tired visiting this place?” Taeyeon sarcastically giggled as the two started to walk. Of course Yuri does get tired but she knows that it’s one of the few place they are allowed to go to. Palatial was an extra special place in their world for only the real prominent can get inside. The place maybe large but the numbers of people who can go inside are extremely limited.

“I do get tired.” Yuri just smirked and the guards opened the entrance for them.

“Good Evening Lady Kwon, Lady Kim.” The guards greeted them as they opened the entrance. Both girls bowed before getting in.

“Wow. Nothing new.” Taeyeon protested as she saw the same people and place.

“Why are we here anyway?” Taeyeon added as she raised a brow and looked around.

“I have something important to fix.” Yuri reasoned out as she started to walk. Taeyeon followed her. She knew it would be boring once again since if Yuri’s going in a business meeting she has to go around all by herself and do something to make time fly but not until her gaze shifted in a small-cute lady that had this white complexion.

“Lee Sunny!” Taeyeon shouted upon seeing her long time no see close friend. Sunny looked back and tried to find the origin of the voice and felt happy upon seeing Taeyeon. She quickly ran to her and hugged Taeyeon. Yuri on the other hand raised a brow, she didn’t know the girl. Maybe it was Taeyeon’s close friend a long time ago. She found it a good timing to destruct Taeyeon so she can finish her business with Yunho.

“Taengoo-ah I have to leave and fix something. You should go and talk with your friend ne?” Yuri smiled as she asked the permission of Taeyeon.

“De. Be back araso?” Taeyeon nodded her head and smiled widely.

“Have fun.” Yuri smiled and bowed before she left. That was really a huge relief.

--

Yuri continued to step forward and looked around. Nothing new as expected. She sighed and pulled out the mobile phone in her hand bag to ring Jung Yunho.

“Yabuseyo?” Yunho’s plain voiced answered her call.

“Where are you? Let’s meet at Dulce Sanctuario.” Yuri pushed her hair in the back of her hair as she took the elevator.

“Araso.” And he hung up. Their conversation was simple as that. It was just a business matter after all. She reached the last floor and stepped out onto the hallway and headed to Dulce Sanctuario; the most special restaurant in the Palatial for only the Jung, Kwon, Choi and Kim can go inside.

“Good Evening Milady.” The guard in the entrance of the room greeted her as he opened the door for her.

“Good Evening Justine-oppa.” She smiled and bowed and got inside the room. She looked around the restaurant and saw Yunho seating in the table nearby the window. The view was great. The city lights were on and the soothing music was played. Yuri took a breath and made her way into where Yunho was seated and took a seat. Yunho wore this obnoxious look and glared at Yuri while she did the same.

“Spill. What do I have to do to shut your mouth up? Give up our business? Embarrass myself? Rebel on my family? Destroy my career? Offer you a share in our company?” Yunho started to talk like he knew Yuri’s intentions, wearing an offensive tone. True, anyone in her position would ask those things to him but not her. She showed nothing but kindness when they talked earlier. How can he repay her a rude attitude? How can he judge her? She was offended. She never had some terrible intentions..

“Wae? Would you do all of that to shut my mouth?” Yuri answered back and sounded really serious. He wants a serious talk? She can surely give it to him. Since she had this weird training with Heechul on how to be mean since their oppa noticed how gullible and pure Yuri and Taeyeon was. Yunho smirked, he knew she wanted those. Everyone in her position would want those.

“I knew it. I must say Ms. Kwon you are one of the best of best. Daubing that evil and y side of you with your sweet, lady-like gestures and angelic smiles.” Yunho smirked as he insulted Yuri. Pain struck her dignity. Did he really hate everyone in their world that he didn’t take measures upon delivering such rude criticisms in front of her? Yuri smirked. He’s the first person who implied those things in front of her.

“You see Mr. Jung I can easily socialize with anyone in kind manner but I can’t accept your rude actions toward me.” Yuri calmly stated as she leaned into the chair, still looking at Yunho.

“The angel-like Kwon Yuri worn off huh?” Yunho sarcastically giggled. It’s such an honor to witness Kwon Yuri’s evil and wicked side. Yuri smiled and tried to sum up the situation. Yunho’s feedbacks won’t affect her since she knew Yunho’s pain. He should understand him, she knew herself the emptiness inside Yunho. Beyond that was he clearly doesn’t know her.

“I would like to express my apology Mr. Jung if everything I did appear y and evil to you. But, I’m only here to discuss your slow-witted acts earlier.” Yuri shifted the topic, if they will focus at Yunho’s point of view about her nothing can happen.

“I beg your pardon Ms. Kwon. I never act without thinking.” Yunho raised a brow. What is she talking about? Was she trying to around him?

“I clearly don’t remember me agreeing dating with you. Isn’t that ironic?” It was Yuri’s turn to raise a brow and rest her chin in her left hand. Yunho remembered, he did say yes earlier. He regretted everything he should have found some different way to get out of those press. Damn that, he thought.

“I guess you remembered ne?” Yuri cockily smiled as she looked at Yunho. Damn this mistress was the only thing repeating in his mind.

I bet you’re cursing me at this moment Mr. Jung. You know what’s better? Since I’m wicked and full of immorality should I spill everything I know in the public Mr. Jung?” Yuri tapped her index finger in the table as she giggled leaving Yunho in a pissed state.

--

A/N: And that was Chapter 5. Sorry for the long wait >.<. Please leave feedbacks. And by the way I really feel sorry for Japan. Let's pray for them! Anyway Happy Reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ;)